Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,177 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

Open Letter To Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria(ban)_husband Materials. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria(ban)_husband Materials. (592 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (BAN); Notice!notice!!notice!! / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria(ban)_husband Materials. by khayc(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dear Men,

Is it okay if I say I’m tired of being objectified?

I have come to notice that not a day goes by without someone posting an article that defines the “Perfect Woman” or what some of you call “Wife Material”.

A real woman should know that beauty attracts a man but wisdom keeps him
A real woman should know that elegance is reflected in inelligence
A real woman Should…. Bla bla bla.

Oh! then there is the list…

She must be beautiful
She must be a good cook
She must be submissive
She must respect my family
She must have FLAT tummy after pushing out 5 of my kids
She must be patient and indulgent
She must be homely….
I’ll let you guys fill in the blanks.

You know what’s funny? A great number of us actually work real hard to fit into your “wife material” profile and we don’t even get a “thank you” for it.

Well guess what? This may surprise you, but we also have what we’d like to call the “Husband Material”. And this role has a profile too.

The Perfect Husband Must Be…

RICH – It’s true this is is subjective but you should be able to meet our needs no matter the size. I’m sure I don’t need to remind you that some of us have really HUGE needs. Now, for decades you’ve tried to boycott this responsibility by tagging us greedy and materialistic. Well, call us what you want but if you can’t maintain the car, don’t bother buying it. It’s really important you pick a shoe your size.
A GOOD COOK – We would really love to go on vacations knowing our kids are eating good meals and come home to the smell of well cooked soup once in a while
BUILT – You really didn’t think you were the only ones who disliked flabs and pot bellies
TIDY – Trust me, no wife enjoys having a slob for a husband
CARING – Give us your attention, shower us with love and say bye bye to your nagging wife
FUNNY – If only you make us laugh as hard as we make you, we wouldn’t be looking twice your age barely 18 months after the wedding
This list is not comprehensive cos I couldn’t reach out to all women, but I’m sure a good number of them have a lot more to add to the profile of the HUSBAND MATERIAL.
http://ubercliq.com/thread/husband-material/
Re: Open Letter To Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria(ban)_husband Materials. by 2dice(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
So ok..
Re: Open Letter To Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria(ban)_husband Materials. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lol almost said "love u gal, good one" till i saw u a dude......"good one"
Re: Open Letter To Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria(ban)_husband Materials. by jamex93(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oya na
Re: Open Letter To Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria(ban)_husband Materials. by Ddonoflife(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
sipping my ribena

(1) (Reply)

Am Not @ Fault Na / Caption This Picture / Where Is Twaci?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.