Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) (2333 Views)

Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe's comments on the Xenophobic attacks on foreigners in South Africa

2 Likes

Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by CountDracula(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
He's just statin the obvious! Wats his solution?
Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by gideon293(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
dose guys dea fxxk up sha..black killn black
Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
The most confident man alive! Doesn't Mince Words At all!

2 Likes

Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by midolian(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mugabe is always deep. He z got the best words that suit every situation.

SeverusSnape:
That's the world's most educated president.

Na so..7 degrees no be beans

3 Likes

Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2015

3 Likes

Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by Strongfaze(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mugabe help us check if any Nigerian die for the attacks, because our government say no Nigerian was affected and we no believe them. Mugabe i mean am o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by blackjack21(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes. After him GMB. tongue

23:10:36
Fri, Apr 17, 2015
Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
blackjack21:

Yes. After him GMB. tongue

23:10:36
Fri, Apr 17, 2015
No, Buhari is the direct opposite of Mugabe when it comes to education. Buhari is an illiterate na.... undecided
Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
midolian:
Mugave is always deep. He z got the best words that suit every situation.

Na so..7 degrees no be beans
Exactly sir...I wish Buhari had even one embarassed
That's by the way though... wink
Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by blackjack21(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No, Buhari is the direct opposite of Mugabe when it comes to education. Buhari is an illiterate na.... undecided
GROW UP ^

23:17:55
Fri, Apr 17, 2015
Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
blackjack21:

GROW UP ^

23:17:55
Fri, Apr 17, 2015
[size=13pt]WISE UP[/size]
Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by generalbaseet: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
the funniest aspect is dat u dat posted above am sure u didnt realise dat the Buhari's result that was hidden has suddenly showcased or that he is a m.s.d hokder, an army general, a 2nd tym gcfr,,,,,, excetra pls view his qualifications n wise up kr watch ur words

SeverusSnape:

[size=13pt]WISE UP[/size]
the funniest aspect is dat u dat posted above am sure u didnt realise dat the Buhari's result that was hidden has suddenly showcased or that he is a m.s.d hokder, an army general, a 2nd tym gcfr,,,,,, excetra pls view his qualifications n wise up kr watch ur words
Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by midolian(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly sir...I wish Buhari had even one embarassed
That's by the way though... wink
lol..wonder when you stop having thsi Buhari Nightmare.. I am sure You ll get to luv buhari than me b4 his tenure elapses..mark my words
Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by RichDad1(m): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2015
They're your neighbors "Mr Forever young" try to do the needful. I suggest a Nuke.
But seriously, those silly SA are nothing short of cowards and lazy aśśeš with a very high level of xenophobic ailment.
Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by joseph1832(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2015
justirich:
President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe's comments on the Xenophobic attacks on foreigners in South Africa
Source please? Or this could easily be done by any genius with a computer.
Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
midolian:
lol..wonder when you stop having thsi Buhari Nightmare.. I am sure You ll get to luv buhari than me b4 his tenure elapses..mark my words
I do hope so my good sir.
Re: President Robert Mugabe Message On The Xenophobic Attacks In SA (picture) by Orikinla(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Majority of Black south Africans are more civilized.
The primitive troublemakers are the sick ones, like the Boko Haram of Nigeria and PDP thugs in Rivers State.

(1) (Reply)

Is The APC Government Heading For Ochlocracy? / What Is Wrong With These Pictures Of Obama, PMB And GEJ / (photo) GEJ Vs PMB Meanwhile - ($1 = ₦290) Hallelujah Somebody!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.