Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,919 members, 7,902,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

''kim Is Fashion, Khloe Is The Man, Kourtney Is Mum, Kendall Is Twin Sister''; K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''kim Is Fashion, Khloe Is The Man, Kourtney Is Mum, Kendall Is Twin Sister''; K (976 Views)

Leesi Peter Vigboro's 23rd Birthday: Beauty Queen Celebrates With Twin Sister / Se'x And The Kardashians Khloe Is Hotter Than Kim, H0t Photos / See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''kim Is Fashion, Khloe Is The Man, Kourtney Is Mum, Kendall Is Twin Sister''; K by folakesdiary: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kylie Jenner, 7 year old looks refreshing in her new spread for Teen Vogue. With her huge signature lips no where in sight,she told the magazine

'Ten years from now - in 2025 - I hope I have a kid.''Having sisters is the best. I have a different relationship with each of them. I go to Kim for fashion advice, Khloé is always boy and family advice, and Kourtney is like another mother to me.' Kendall is her twin sister..

On plans to live on her own, she said

See more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/kim-is-fashion-khloe-is-man-kourtney-is.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man With 17 Girlfriends Caught Cheating After Car Crash / Susan Peters Shows Off Thighs In Sexy New Photo / A New Tupac Movie About The Rapper Final Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.