Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,618 members, 7,951,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

What Can Buhari Do About Justice Ayo Salami That Was Wrongly Removed By GEJ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can Buhari Do About Justice Ayo Salami That Was Wrongly Removed By GEJ! (943 Views)

See What 2015 Kowa Presidential Candidate Said About Justice Umar & Saraki(Pics) / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Buhari Do About Justice Ayo Salami That Was Wrongly Removed By GEJ! by rebranded(m): 1:58am On Apr 18, 2015
We cannot forget Justice Salami saga, the former President of the Court of Appeal!

The new administration ought to find a way to compensate this decent man!

1 Like

Re: What Can Buhari Do About Justice Ayo Salami That Was Wrongly Removed By GEJ! by Flye: 2:06am On Apr 18, 2015
No we should not. Compensate people with government post, that means we are going back to PDP days of share it, however if he is upright and diligent, we can put he can be fixed where he will best serve the nation.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Buhari Do About Justice Ayo Salami That Was Wrongly Removed By GEJ! by pedel: 2:55am On Apr 18, 2015
I will let him head a panel that will probe some cases involving corruption in the judiciary and corrupt judges. There he will earn his pay and nail his enemies. That is all I can do for him... grin

I am a senior special assistant to GMB, that can not be name because I am not authorized to speak to the press.

1 Like

Re: What Can Buhari Do About Justice Ayo Salami That Was Wrongly Removed By GEJ! by obinoral1179(m): 4:13am On Apr 18, 2015
pedel:
I will let him head a panel that will probe some cases involving corruption in the judiciary and corrupt judges. There he will earn his pay and nail his enemies. That is all I can do for him... grin

I am a senior special assistant to GMB, that can not be name because I am not authorized to speak to the press.
are you for real?

1 Like

Re: What Can Buhari Do About Justice Ayo Salami That Was Wrongly Removed By GEJ! by TRILLIONIAR: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2015
the man sure deserve somthing
Re: What Can Buhari Do About Justice Ayo Salami That Was Wrongly Removed By GEJ! by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Salami deserves nothing,he is a yoruba man who worked for tinubu in return for blood money. Gej saw the trend in the southwest,in which ACN lost General Elections but won through the court,who made this magic happen= salami. Nigerians are in for a rough ride,Apc will buy every institution in this country, Apc will neva conduct a credible election unless they are sure of winning,watch out.
Re: What Can Buhari Do About Justice Ayo Salami That Was Wrongly Removed By GEJ! by ojobekehinde: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Salami should go and die.we all know how he worked for Tinubu,very corrupt man.
Re: What Can Buhari Do About Justice Ayo Salami That Was Wrongly Removed By GEJ! by sammyj: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Re instate the man !!!

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: The Deadly Ondo State Disease / Sister Of Senator Uzodinma And 14 Others Arrested For Electoral Fraud In Imo / Serving Senator And Inec Staff Arrested In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.