Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,829 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

When You Walk Through The Valley And Shadow Of Death (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Walk Through The Valley And Shadow Of Death (Photo) (692 Views)

Light And Shadow / When You Walk Into Church & The Usher Is Trying To Direct You (photo) / On The Mountain, In The Valley, On The Land And In The Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Walk Through The Valley And Shadow Of Death (Photo) by HRHF: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2015
As I walked through the valley and the shadow of death I come they wonder wetin carry me go there. I dy crase ni.

Re: When You Walk Through The Valley And Shadow Of Death (Photo) by manpiro: 6:36am On Apr 18, 2015
lol.
Re: When You Walk Through The Valley And Shadow Of Death (Photo) by mizjules(f): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2015
LoOol! He must have reaLly walked through hell! Those feet deserve an award from HYPO!

1 Like

Re: When You Walk Through The Valley And Shadow Of Death (Photo) by alberto2k(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2015
this guy walked through Iya basira kitchen, probably to steal meat grin

Assuming he really walked throug valley and shadow of death, him leg for don chop finish and he'll be as thin as APC broomstick grin
Re: When You Walk Through The Valley And Shadow Of Death (Photo) by stuff46(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2015
lol

The guy really walked through it, because that leg, 'no be here'.
Re: When You Walk Through The Valley And Shadow Of Death (Photo) by blackjack21(m): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2015
OK

06:50:00
Sat, Apr 18, 2015
Re: When You Walk Through The Valley And Shadow Of Death (Photo) by walexGodson(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2015
This guy they walk for spirit
Re: When You Walk Through The Valley And Shadow Of Death (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Lols............ so funny.... cnt stop laughing. Valley nd Shadow of death indeed.
Re: When You Walk Through The Valley And Shadow Of Death (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2015
money must be made.... #broke #dude

(1) (Reply)

Buy Very Sharp Toyota Camry 2010 In Lagos.....................(spider) VIEW PICS / The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/07/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.