Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,485 members, 7,971,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:15 PM

5 Easy Exercises That Get Rid Of Belly Fat For Good [in Pictures] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Easy Exercises That Get Rid Of Belly Fat For Good [in Pictures] (804 Views)

Revealed: 5 Easy Ways To Cut An Onions Without Crying…it Works Like Magic / How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat Fast! / 4 Simple Exercises To Help You Get Rid Of Belly Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Exercises That Get Rid Of Belly Fat For Good [in Pictures] by hotyink: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2015
5 Easy Exercises That Get Rid of Belly Fat For Good [in Pictures]

Getting rid of excess fat in the belly goes a long way!
Taking it more further by working out and trimming your waistline goes a long way when it comes to giving a special attention to your flattering feminine curves. You have in picture, the best 5 belly workout that will give efficient results at the end.
Reaching this fitness goal is less a matter of how much exercise you’re doing than it is a matter of each move’s efficiency.
Source:
http://www.toridey.com/2015/04/18/5-easy-exercises-that-get-rid-of-belly-fat-for-good-in-pictures/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Easy Exercises That Get Rid Of Belly Fat For Good [in Pictures] by Beesluv: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2015
thanks
Re: 5 Easy Exercises That Get Rid Of Belly Fat For Good [in Pictures] by nevamendez: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2015
Great article, thanks for sharing. I also lose my weight as well as belly fat, for that I have started doing exercise at my home itself with my gym partner. Thanks for sharing this information. now I will definitely make changes to my diet and workouts.

(1) (Reply)

Best Site For A Canadian To Get A MicroG Vaporizer By Snoop Dogg? / "Small Penis And Premature Ejaculation Made Me Sexless For 5 Years" / The Dirty Truth About Your Toothbrush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.