Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) (1154 Views)

See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night (see Photo) / See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) / World Most Hilarious Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by Teeboy22(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Like your ice cream with a little glitz? A cafe in Dubai
just rolled out an ice cream scoop priced at $817
(3,000 Emirati dirham). The "Black Diamond" flavor at Scoopi Café features
edible 23-carat gold flakes, Madagascar vanilla ice
cream, Iranian saffron and black truffle, Al Arabiya
reported. The delicacy is served with a Versace bowl and
spoon, both of which customers can keep. The cafe
took five weeks to create the combination in a bid
to make the world's most expensive ice cream,
though it was not immediately clear if it achieved
the feat, Al Arabiya reported. Source: http://www.cnbc.com/id/102459731

1 Share

Re: See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by domopps(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm. ! N169,936 @ 208/$ for just an ice cream!!!!!!! So tell me how much is one cow for a typical Yor man or Woman to start a correct OWAMBE! My total tuition fees throughout my university days was around N160k !This same money could be used 2 buy 2 photocopy machines and an OK system to start a business centre @any higher institution of your choice!

The woman selling food closer 2 my office, her shop was brought down by fire overnight and she was applying for a soft loan of N150 from her bank for more than 3mnths b4 such could be granted!

The house that i just left was increase to N210k from N140k around Jibowu Yaba Lagos as annual rental for a room and self contain!

Saying all these for you to no the power of just 1 bowl of ice cream! Seriously If I stay in that Country my babe only gets this ice cream if she's paying the N160k and I pay the N9k

But for the guys over there buying it for there babes! HAPPY BUYING!

Cheeeers
Re: See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2015
.The ice cream go turn me to super man abi
Re: See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2015
the ice cream get visa to heaven?
Re: See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 18, 2015
wow money good o sad
now I feel like licking icecream sad
Re: See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wow money good o sad
i can get one 4 u if u care.
Re: See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by imbless: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2015
Is the ice cream made of gold
Re: See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2015
The world ain't normal.
Re: See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by ComradeAbu(m): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is the ice cream having TV, Air conditioner, huh?
people just love to be extravagant.
Re: See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by Teeboy22(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
domopps:
Hmmmmmmmm. ! N169,936 @ 208/$ for just an ice cream!!!!!!! So tell me how much is one cow for a typical Yor man or Woman to start a correct OWAMBE! My total tuition fees throughout my university days was around N160k !This same money could be used 2 buy 2 photocopy machines and an OK system to start a business centre @any higher institution of your choice!

The woman selling food closer 2 my office, her shop was brought down by fire overnight and she was applying for a soft loan of N150 from her bank for more than 3mnths b4 such could be granted!

The house that i just left was increase to N210k from N140k around Jibowu Yaba Lagos as annual rental for a room and self contain!

Saying all these for you to no the power of just 1 bowl of ice cream! Seriously If I stay in that Country my babe only gets this ice cream if she's paying the N160k and I pay the N9k

But for the guys over there buying it for there babes! HAPPY BUYING!

Cheeeers

ahahahah...nazo
Re: See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by Teeboy22(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
.The ice cream go turn me to super man abi

nazo
agarawu23:
the ice cream get visa to heaven?

grin
Re: See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by Teeboy22(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wow money good o sad

do u mind me getting a cup of it for ya
Re: See The World's Most Expensive Ice Cream That Costs $817 (photos) by otedola1(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2015
Buy one cup ice cream, and collect Akara for gift, lol
Godbless9ja

(1) (Reply)

Copycat? Kylie Jenner Says Kim Stole Her Most Recent Nude Shoot From Her / Tooxclusive, Naijaloaded Mobile Site Version Design For A Token / Red Alert For Lagos Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.