Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,899 members, 7,886,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter (21352 Views)

Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) / Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by mustymatic(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is it in d Bible to rape younger ones?
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by 2HASUM(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why Because its a christian pastor!

To hell with yor hypocritocal reasoning!

If na it was imam or Shrine priest you wud be jumping up and down from the roof![

CHRISTIANITY: RELIGION OF MONEY SCAM, PEDOPHILIA AND HYPOCRISY
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Unlike) 1 Share (Share)quote author=PAGAN9JA post=32853437]

[size=38pt]Why Because its a christian pastor!

To hell with yor hypocritocal reasoning!

If na it was imam or Shrine priest you wud be jumping up and down from the roof![

CHRISTIANITY: RELIGION OF MONEY SCAM, PEDOPHILIA AND HYPOCRISY[/size][/quote]
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by NAJALYN: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
He is not a pastor but a DEMON. He will surely get his reward for such foolishness and shipishness.
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by AfroBlue(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
sometimes the flesh is weak ....

RANDY MEN OF GOD: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones
Saturday, 7 March 2015

http://www.trendingdailypost.com/2015/03/randy-men-of-god-pastor-arrested-for.html

Pastor arrested for impregnating 20 women in his church claims God commanded him to have s*x with them – and their daughters

Timothy Ngwu says he has 13 children with five wives and his mistresses
Police arrested him for abusing members of congregation ‘on will of God’
He was reported to authorities by his wife who grew sick of his adultery.
Arrested pastor claims the married women’s husbands agreed to affairs
A mother-of-eight claims Ngwu impregnated her – and then her daughter

A 53-year-old pastor who reportedly impregnated 20 members of congregation claims the Holy Spirit ordered him to have s*x with them.

Nigerian police have now arrested Timothy Ngwu for abusing the young girls and women at Vineyard Ministry of the Holy Trinity.

Ngwu’s abusive behaviour was finally reported to the police by his estranged wife Veronica who grew tired of his adulterous behaviour – and reportedly impregnated her young neice.

A spokesperson for the Enugu State Police command told Naij.com he claims to be obeying the ‘spiritual’ urge to carry out the will of God, ‘irrespective of whether the woman is married or not.’

Ebere Amaraizu added: ‘When the woman is delivered of the baby, the child remains in the ministry with the mother for life.’

Ngwu told the same website he has 13 children with five different wives and the mistresses God’s ‘prophetic’ will told him to acquire.

He also claims he never had s*x with any married woman unless their husbands consented to the Holy Spirit’s request.

Calista Omeje and Assumpta Odo both left their husbands to live with the pastor based on these holy commands.

Mother-of-eight Odo said Ngwu impregnated both her and her daughter, whose age is not known.

And Calista – who has 10 children with her husband – said the pastor impregnated her but the baby died. She also revealed that she ‘gave’ her daughter to him.

The pastor’s brother – who did not want to be identified – said he had warned both Ngwu and his family about the self-proclaimed clergyman’s behaviour for a long time but they refused to listen.

He claims the arrest is ‘God’s wrath falling on his brother’, adding: ‘God’s anger has befallen my brother, we have severally appealed to him to stop what he was doing but he refused.

‘He has colonised our compound, bearing children with recklessness. He accused us of being jealous of him because he is doing the will of God.’

Pointing at the church’s compound, he continued: ‘Look at these buildings here… He has converted all of them to himself in the name of vineyard.

‘He sacked his betrothed wife who has three children for him and embarked on impregnating married women and young girls. Look at the whole compound littered with children of different s*x and age.’

‘All members of the vineyard are fools, how can a woman abandon her husband for another man in the name of worshiping God and practice adultery? I cannot get myself involved in this matter.

‘Let them sort themselves out with the police but I want the ministry to be shut down completely,’ he added.’
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2015
Beehshorp:
Na dis thing now una go dey do dey misbehave buhari go enter power kun islamize naija or even use im hand tell us churches to dey attend make una no get sense

Abeg o where all dose prophets wey prophesy jonathan victory eh

Na una give me hope say jona go win o na now I believe say all of una na scam
not only you grin
they made us have hope and feel relaxed not going out to vote sef.
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by nyabinghi(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2015
EloquentMedia:
First of all this is an accusation and I didnt see any evidence from the report, how did the media carry this

Even if it is true, how did you come up with the title pastor? which church? Who ordained him? Now i am not saying that a pastor may not do that but the media now find a way of pulling traffic by looking for loop holes in the church.
. Hypocrite you go about labelling evry attack by some people as muslims now u don't want the title pastor to be aTtacked.
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by nyabinghi(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2015
Pastors raping people since 33bc
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by lilcashking(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2015
EloquentMedia:
First of all this is an accusation and I didnt see any evidence from the report, how did the media carry this

Even if it is true, how did you come up with the title pastor? which church? Who ordained him? Now i am not saying that a pastor may not do that but the media now find a way of pulling traffic by looking for loop holes in the church.
what are u sayn? Assuming his title is alfa u for no talk these nonsense,therefore crime has no thing to do with religion
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by oracles27(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wether its called Allah, Jehovah, Orisa, or Sango, it makes little difference. One thing is for sure, in our own different ways we all believe there's a force beyond man that can and does influence the affairs of men from c time to time.
coming to the issues of a Christian pastor who is morally sinful; be it stealing, incest, lying or fornication, i agree he/she is wrong and should be made to face justice if he wouldn't change and be shown mercy 8f he is remorseful.
Besides, the best of men (in all field of endeavour and irrespective of age or gender ) are just men at their best. No matter how hard we pretend (to be something or someone else) we will err from time to time. I think the struggle here lies with what we do when we are either caught or when are conscience catches up with us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport / New Style Of Kidnapping? Keke Driver Drives Away With Passenger's Kid In Kaduna / Abandoned Police Barracks In Lagos Turns Rapists, Hemp Smokers' Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.