Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Joke Silva: The Secret Of My Happy Marriage To Olu Jacobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva: The Secret Of My Happy Marriage To Olu Jacobs (876 Views)

Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Silva: The Secret Of My Happy Marriage To Olu Jacobs by Teeboy22(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
72-year-old Nollywood veteran Olu Jacobs and his
52-year-old wife Joke Silva have been married for
over 27 years now. The Nollywood legend proposed to his wife in
Tunisia in her youth days. Fans call them power couple and indeed they are. In a recent chat with Joke Silva, the ageless beauty
revealed the secret of her happy marriage In her words: “We had our challenges in the early years, each
person fighting for their own space within it, for
their own right to be who they were within the
marriage, so that was a bit of a challenge but over
the years, we have learned to respect the other
person’s views. We have also learned over the years to respect each other’s ideas and views and
so we are comfortable with each other; there are
times when you do have the bursts ups, the anger,
the ‘that’s it’, I have had enough, I am getting out of
here, but we always make up,’ Joke recalled. ‘ I do cook but my husband is the kind of persons
who likes cooking a lot. I can’t stop him from doing
what he likes to do. These days, I think there’s a lot of pressure on
marriages, as people always want to please the
society.”

1 Share

Re: Joke Silva: The Secret Of My Happy Marriage To Olu Jacobs by Joshkid(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2015
FTC tow bahm!
Re: Joke Silva: The Secret Of My Happy Marriage To Olu Jacobs by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2015
please kindly teach those nollywood prostitute that its better to keep their homes than pleasing the society... esp ini edo and the rest
Re: Joke Silva: The Secret Of My Happy Marriage To Olu Jacobs by Medley(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2015
You will be surprised that their marriage may be facing the biggest challenges that most marriages can't overcome and lead to divorce. But their constant advice on various medias and magazines,will not make them seperate,because of those that love their story.

(1) (Reply)

10 Extravagant Gifts Kanye Has Given Kim / Snoop Dogg Calls Bruce Jenner A 'science Project' / “I Respect Wizkid A Lot” – Skales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.