Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,320 members, 7,920,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:06 PM

PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World (3425 Views)

If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) / What If Women Did Not Exist? / 10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World by stephenqueen: 12:19am On Apr 19, 2015
xTerses:

33 shares for you! grin
Alan shearer2 u don reach here grin cheesy grin
Re: PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World by KingTom(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:
Chai see ishilove and kingtom....na yoke i dey yoke ooooo no nack me ban cheesy grin grin grin grin
Oponu rada rada! grin
Re: PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World by stephenqueen: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Oponu rada rada! grin
Mumu see how ishilove dey handle ur thing gringrin

1 Like

Re: PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2015
Exactly..... heavy duty....
Lala247:

Cuz u fineeee smiley

1 Like

Re: PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2015
.....honest answer.....the woman ur girfrnd wants to be..... no vex too much.... just incase u wan vex....channel it to rukkkky grin
Osezzua:
who be this Rokiatu sef?

1 Like

Re: PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World by KingTom(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu see how ishilove dey handle ur thing gringrin
grin lipsrsealed
Re: PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World by DonaldGenes(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
vheMa:
See as she dey draw hin pkoro grin

Is that the only thing you saw....
Re: PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Is that the only thing you saw....
why quoting me Am I the only one that comment
Re: PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World by ratatis(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
vheMa:
grin could this be possible at all grin

Perfectly possible in your fantasy world.
Do you like playing with the balls? tongue

However, in the real world, there're emotionally balanced ladies who would be good leaders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? / Should I Be Worried If My Girlfriend Sex Chats With Guys? / Caption This Photo: What Do You Think This Lady Is Looking At??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.