Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,871 members, 7,976,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:13 PM

Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? (34000 Views)

AVENGERS TO BUHARI: Continue With N-east Oil Exploration, No Export From N-delta / Naira Versus The Dollar, Jonathan’s Policies As Buhari’s Challenges / Which Competent Ministers Should Buhari Retain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Rexyl(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Education and health care delivery esp for the North which has refused to develop for years.

Industrialization in which he has attracted many industries and working to create enabling envt

Free and fair election and the need for loosers to emulate him and prevent unnecessary court cases and post elections violence.

Agricultural Transformation Agenda, reimbursement and subsidizing farm inputs through e-wallets and physical movement of farm inputs to farmers in their communities.

Massive construction of good road network across the country

Resuscitation of railways and construction of mordern railway and introduction of fast trains.

Youth empowerment program through which federal and states schemes of youth recruitment to public services were introduced eg SURE P, YES O, O YES THINGS and the rest.

Accessing to funds for improvements on private enterprises.... YOUWIN program comes to mind

Total clamp down on boko haram as being currently witnessed and many more.

4 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by ssammy: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
searching4love:
undecided
[size=38pt]NONE[/size]

Jonathan and his policies were monumental failures. Jonathan's presidency is a mistake every Nigerian will live to regret
speak for yourself
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by HzRF(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
geedeex2:
Railway projects my foot,while other countries are giving their citizens the best, GEJ gave us locomotive train and the bastard okupe defended his master telling it to our face that we do not deserve new and modern trains because we are not America.
The problem wit most of u is once u read punch ,vanguard, sahara report u feel u have knw it all
Research and see Hw many of d train u are ranting are 100% owned by d govt
If gej give u d latest train in d world u think it will be 1k
With d maintenance and other logistics
If he had built d train u want and ask u to pay 20k per trip

Ur likes with still shout why giving us what we can't afford
Those that are using it are appreacting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

Ok

That is even a more stu.pid behavior from u. I don't care about whatever u do .. Ezi
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mekadinho(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
efilefun:
none for now except agriculture
HAHAHA...... "NONE FOR NOW EXCEPT AGRICULTURE", BROS, WHY U DEY CONTRADICT URSELF? U GUYS SAID HIS GOVT IS A COMPLETE FAILURE, WHY D AGRICULTURE TIN NAA?

3 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Olufhemy(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
kITATITA:

Don't be emotional about Justice Salami. Check the details of his role in Osun

Now your story is Changing to Jonathan influenced the judiciary but was right with Ayo salami.
You see, I find myself in the same field as Salami,& may understand better than others.
Salami was a Doyen who was cherished and adored 4 his sound reasoning and polished judgments.
Electoral laws are what they are and to be delivered as they are.
Have you gone through the electoral act?
That act of GEJ alone,stabbed him a whole lot.
How do u vilify salami and exonerate Katsina Alu and the sokoto saga?
Leave the topic till you discover other better facts outside your affinity with a party and their loss.
Now haven't the PDP lost what they wanted to cover & hold on to?
The people's wish will always have the day,no matter how long it takes.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Skoopy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
the free and fair election

even if "madaru" still dey happen

but its better than before

Bros abeg remove d free and live fair wink

Agree with you on this, it should at worst be sustained if it cannot be improved upon.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

When will you stop crying?
You do not even know the meaning of 'crying', poor thing.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by tuniski: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
bamdexfarms:
YOUWIN. Let the General increase the number of awardees and speed up the selection and awarding process
I don't believe in GMB but, if he retains and improve on Youwin like u said, he will soon have a new convert! That Youuwin got me loving GEJ as an outside of the box thinking president.more of policies and programmes like this will be masterstroke. We are watching
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by kingmekus(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
goodmorning40:
I did not experience any personal positive change from Nigeria so none
And you will never experience anything positive in your entire life..Ewu

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Redman44:

Hmn. And what are the new 'Changes' that the APC/Buhari Government will be bringing to the table? Look all over Nigeria and see the various projects being worked on. How developed was the Nigerian economy under Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo who has now suddenly become a saint in the eyes of many people in Nigeria? And in Lagos State, how many policies of the APC Government are directly touching the masses and making a significant impact in their lives? Can we honestly score Fashola 60% in all he has done in Lagos State? I am saying this because I was in Lagos some months ago and I know what I saw there. I would have loved it if all those newly built housing estates in Lagos are rented out to low income earners in the State with options for them to pay their rent monthly. I would have loved it functional libraries were built in each Local Government of Lagos State. These Libraries should have internet access with about 20 Flat Screen computers in each of them. And the libraries should be stocked with the latest books and audio-visual aids which would help reduce the failure rate of WAEC/SSCE Candidates in the state. Cheers.
Bro yoruba pple will attack u o..
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
aare07:
Presidential scholarship for First class students
Seconded
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by chronique(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Thank God you are not in any position to lead Nigeria;you'd just return the country to level zero. People like you shouldn't even be allowed to vote at all but unfortunately,folks like you make up the larger percentage of people who casted their ballot. It's so pathetic.
cozy7:
NONE.....
If Buhari wants to succeed, let him do d exact reverse of EVERYTHING GEJ did......that way, he'll make s perfect president.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
cozy7:
NONE.....
If Buhari wants to succeed, let him do d exact reverse of EVERYTHING GEJ did......that way, he'll make s perfect president.
pls which schools did you attend... and how old are you, pls can you go to Facebook and leave this place for adults
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by chukzzy1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

I think OBJ started the railway revival......gej only built on it
stop being foolish!...OBJ fired all the workers at NRC
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
aare07:
Presidential scholarship for First class students
Waa gbayiii!

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by ken13: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
why can't people like this one be hanged.
Don't be too harsh on him... he is still searching for love, obviously from foreigners.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by theV0ice: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
chuna1985:

That is even a more stu.pid behavior from me I don't care about whatever i do ...because I'm a typical Ezi

Ok
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by hush15: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

I believe even the APC based it's campaign on the fact that the PDP led government had performed below the expectations of Nigerians in the last sixteen years when compared with the resources at their disposal. I have never heard the spokesperson of the opposition say the President had done nothing. I may be wrong though*

chai, you can lie. Every one condemns the man like no man business saying he did nothing but allowed corruption to thrive. Many insulted and asked what did he do, even you!

The opposition flushed all of you'd brain saying Jonathan's administration was a complete failure as there was not one thing that could be pointed to as success.

Now, you all trying to sound modest. Hypocrite and liars. You gotten your change, enjoy it while it last.

3 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by theV0ice: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
chukzzy1:
I have to stop being foolish!...even if i think OBJ fired all the workers at NRC

Ok
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

Ok

Ibu nkakwu
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

pls which schools did you attend... and how old are you, pls can you go to Facebook and leave this place for adults
Ion think facebook is for kids... let him try hi5 or 2go...
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by theV0ice: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Ibu nkakwu is an invective I use to describe myself when I become too stupid to engage another person rationally

Ok
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
shut up mofo a friend of mine here in lagos is a beneficiary of 10million naira from youwin and she has started up her business
geoworldedu:
[b][size=17pt]Some Nigerians are mentally poor. Abject poverty has affected the brains of many Nigerians to the extent that they feel satisfied earning peanuts for life.

The SURE-P Nonsense some people are mentioning is a total rubbish where GRADUATES are being paid #30,000 which they worked for.

Your govt pockets #100,000 per every 30k given to you. They establish all those nonsense just to embezzle our money. For example, they might have earmarked #20 billion naira for that annually but they end up embezzling #19.5 billion and you still sing their praise? Nonsense!!!

Instead, let them use the #20billion naira to set up great industries where thousands of people will be employed and paid handsome salary. In such way, our economy will grow better.

Youwin is another big nonsense which only 0.00005% of Nigerians would only benefit from. Take for example, how many of the people you really know have gotten anything from the YOUWIN. Be sure that 99.999% of us don't have anyone who have benefited from it. SO, BUHARI SHOULD SCRAP THE NONSENSE AND CREATE JOBS INSTEAD!!! [/b][/size]
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Orunto: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
TAN
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by castrokins(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
APC Criticized Every Of Jonathan's Policy. They Have The Centre Now. Since They Kicked Against Everything Jonathan Did, Let Them Not Continue Any Of Them Please. That Would Be Robbing Peter To Pay Paul.

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by gphinol(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
APC did not only talk about the level of performance of the Jonathan led government, they also condemned most of his policies as well. Even MzJackBaueress along with the APC gang here on nairaland know this. I remembered vividly how they criticised the Railway Project.
so which change are we talking about if GEJ did all what am reading here, Buhari should just continue with this good intension my gej.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by jamillion: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Industrialization and agricultural enhancement
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by simplymade(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
whatever!

The railway sector should not die whether obasanjo or jonathan started it.
hmm

Ladies and 'wateva'
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by ocelot2006(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
cozy7:
NONE.....

Sure...let him reverse the FOI act, Local Content Act, the Agricultural revolution, the Youwin programme that seen the successful financing of budding entrepreneurs and businesses, the fuel subsidy removal, the Sure -P programme, and so on, abi?
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by sweetgala(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
kITATITA:
GEJ didn't interfere with the Judiciary and he did well on Electoral Reforms.

Which kind ogogoro have you been drinking in the last 4+ years . GEJ destroyed the judiciary ,EFCC became a waste remember the minister of justice Vs chief justice saga, PDP and GEJ destroyed the judiciary of Nigeria with corruption
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Jossyroyal1: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
maclatunji:
That the majority of Nigerians are not pleased with the performance of President Goodluck Jonathan in the last 4 years is not in doubt following his defeat at the polls.

However, he cannot have failed totally and must have made some positive impact in certain aspects of governance.

So, what policies of President Goodluck Jonathan would you like President-elect Muhammadu Buhari to maintain and build on for the benefit of Nigerians?

YOUWIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures / New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired / EFCC Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu In Court Today Over Fraud(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.