Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,173 members, 7,913,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:05 AM

Real Reason Why King Zulu Want Foreigners Out Of Southafrica - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Real Reason Why King Zulu Want Foreigners Out Of Southafrica (1252 Views)

Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai / 'Yahoo Boys' In Togo Targeting Nigerian Politicians To Scam Foreigners. Photos / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Why King Zulu Want Foreigners Out Of Southafrica by tabaralph: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Am based in southafrica for the past 5years and I want to tell the whole world the main reason why the zulu king was so engrossed with foreigners,,,,everybody living in southafrica knows that duban In KZN is one of the most peaceful province in southafrica,something untoward happened 4weeks ago when the king who we learnt from reliable source was scammed by some foreigners to the tune of millions of rand,he was duped by some zims when they told him they can wash money for him(wash-wash)they washed the sample of 5000rand for him and they told him they need 10% of the whole boxes of fake money he has for them to get the washing chemicals nd powder,,,,lo and behold,the greedy and gullible king sold some acres of land,cows and other belonging to pay this guys,2,3,4,5,8 days later,this guys are nowhere to be found,the phone has been switched off,,,it was then it downed on the king that he has been scammed,,,,,hence the xenophobic attack,,,you will also notice that its the zimbas amd malawians nd mozambique that are mostly affected.THATS THE TRUE STORY,,,,all the nonsense. the king was vomitting was outright rubbish
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Real Reason Why King Zulu Want Foreigners Out Of Southafrica by kilode100(f): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Sauce nko?

23 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why King Zulu Want Foreigners Out Of Southafrica by Sandydayz(f): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Nice for u to say out if true... But I can't just believe that without evidence...
God Help My Africa...
Re: Real Reason Why King Zulu Want Foreigners Out Of Southafrica by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
bullsh*t he supposed to be jailed first of all for enqaqinq him slf in a criminal case...his a kinq for cryinq out loud...dnt even blame those cannibals in human skin for their actions...anywhere the head qoes, the fu*kinq anus follows.
Re: Real Reason Why King Zulu Want Foreigners Out Of Southafrica by henrychubayo: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
it might be true or some thing related to the story you just told. After all why on earth will he say that all of a sudden without any problems cause by Foreigners in South Africa at that moment in time. He has already called a meeting of all traditional rulers but its late now cause the damage has been done and Human rights wants to charge him if they had not done so by now. He is a fool. The king married 2 wives who are both foreigners living with him. They are both from Swaziland. Reprisal attacks has already begun in some places but its limited. Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia has done one thing or another to fight back. We are still waiting on Nigeria. I know it will be worst if it starts and that is why their Ambassador is pleading.
Re: Real Reason Why King Zulu Want Foreigners Out Of Southafrica by ngona(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is sad, like really sad. He should have involve investigators to help him find the people that were involve in the scam and not call for Xenophobia. This king like money die! See hw him fall mugu.
Re: Real Reason Why King Zulu Want Foreigners Out Of Southafrica by eposho: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mugu king.i was once duped by s/african. I tot i bought raw gold but was sold some fuking black stone.
I lost some blodklat £5000 .
First and the last tym I was scammed.
In Stratford 5yrs ago.
I am over it now.
But the thing pain me gan ni mehn.
Re: Real Reason Why King Zulu Want Foreigners Out Of Southafrica by Aromas: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
King Zulu maga don pay.........
So is that enough reason to attack other foreigners? This what you get if you refused to stop from dirty selfish interest.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Lodger Found Dead, Phone Contacts Deleted / PHOTOS: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children And Wife / (see Photo)two Steals Meat From A Meatshop They Work In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.