Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,973 members, 7,890,200 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:01 AM

Hair Battle Featuring Kylie Jenner & Blac Chyna; Kylie Responds....check On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hair Battle Featuring Kylie Jenner & Blac Chyna; Kylie Responds....check On It (1002 Views)

Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha / Hair Battle; Yemi Alade And Toyin Lawani Rocks The Blue Braids..who Rocked It Be / Blac Chyna Got Something Big Under Her Sleeves When White Chyna(kylie Jenner) Tu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hair Battle Featuring Kylie Jenner & Blac Chyna; Kylie Responds....check On It by folakesdiary: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Blac Chyna isn’t the only one who can pull off red hair! It turns out her nemesis, Kylie Jenner, is also giving the hue a try, and she also took to Instagram on April 17 to show off the new look.

The battle is on!Kylie Jenner, 17, is sporting yet another new hair color! But while the reality star changes her ‘do quite often, this new look seems to be a direct response to her boyfriend Tyga‘s, 25, ex, Blac Chyna, 26, who flaunted a similar new look on April 17.Just hours after Blac Chyna took to Instagram to show off her fiery-red locks, Kylie posted a new photo on her own social media page and her hair was sporting a red tint, as well!

Although the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star didn’t go for a nearly as bright look as Blac Chyna, her platinum blonde locks feature streaks of light red.When Tyga’s ex first revealed her new look, she also seemed to directly be calling out Kylie, and her ever-changing hairstyles, by captioning her photo, “if u going to do it… Do it right.”

Check on the photo; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/hair-battle-featuring-kylie-jenner-blac.html

Re: Hair Battle Featuring Kylie Jenner & Blac Chyna; Kylie Responds....check On It by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Can someone tell me what this girl does for a living apart from faking actions in front of a camera??

(1) (Reply)

One Of My Greatest Achievements Is A N12m Wristwatch — Cynthia Morgan / Photos: Check Out Mercy Aigbe-gentry's Swag In Cool New Pictures / 'my Wife Is From Cape Verde, Why I Married Her' Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.