Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,557 members, 7,944,668 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Sad Status For Whatsapp - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sad Status For Whatsapp (794 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad Status For Whatsapp by sabanaaz: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
1.Lend me a Kiss and I will pay it back with interest.
2.One of the cardinal rules of dieting is no must see you stuffing yourself. That way you can blame the diet that it is not working.
3.Have you ever noticed that the more money you have the more you have to spend to stay happy?
4.If you thought I care about you then you are deluding yourself because you cannot face the truth.
5.Oh for the good old days when Black Friday fell on a Friday and people did not know about it.
[url]sad status for whatsapp[/url]http://www.patialajokes.com/category/sad-status-for-whatsapp/

(1) (Reply)

Dont Laff Alone / Who Am I / Check Dis Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.