Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:42 AM

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? (44868 Views)

My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari / IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by MrIncrediible(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
hahahahahaha Ode ido, o ra dodo ni ido, o je dodo ni ido, o wa fi owo dodo pa omo oni dodo ni idodo!
How will they recover the fees they wasted on this one?
Those fees can never be recovered, it's very unfortunate.

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by KingTom(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Those fees can never be recovered, it's very unfortunate.
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by alexis007(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
"since wey Alison madueke don dey give me green lights...........no be to just straff her turkey-style, then make sure she doesn't get jail-time? grin
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Ayanko(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
How best to relate with Tinubu.
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by UnknownT: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Another pose that will later be termed clueless if the people's expectations of his administration are not met. gringrin

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
No offense to GMB fans, But this our president in waiting is really old. look at wrinkles on his face.
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Tcrown01(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Seriously thinking how will I pay this loan ooo, I don't want to be a corrupt leader but I must I pay this loan.... How I go take do am now
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by scachy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
JudismphD:
go get education, only a court of competent jurisdiction can jail anybody not a president
do mind dumbs

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
He is thinking about How madueke would be brought in a container... grin
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by colombiana: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
MrIncrediible:

[size=14pt]I wouldn't want any of my relation to face the monumental shame Jonathan is currently hiding inside. [/size] grin grin
and u and your relations are still broke. Yinmu mtcheewww

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by scachy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
Dopemu, Maluu oshi Do you know what satire means? Oh Awolowo free education did not reach this one oooooo, chai!

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by iamord(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
What could be bothering him or is he just relaxing?.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/589265824957014016
I remember this picture. It was the time of coalition of results. I guess he was watching it nervously, praying and doing some calculations
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by chynie: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
how to scam Nigerians into forgetting all the lies he promised

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by KingTom(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by agugi01(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ode what has jonathan attain in ur life or life on Nigerian because I can see u have no brain....
JudismphD:
mumu none of your generation can attain jonathan's record

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by BabaLahi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
JudismphD:
Jonah must b jail... tongue
JudismphD:
Jonah must b jail...
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by mulattoclaro(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
If anyone of them needs to go to jail, then Allison Madueke, Okonjo Iweala, Stella Oduah and Obanikoro
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by asomatc(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
What could be bothering him or is he just relaxing?.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/589265824957014016
He is watching football.
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by smithadam: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
thinking of what awaits him ni undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Kolade354(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
ignis:
Thinking about his medical report.
He is only thinkin of hw to deal with southafricans.
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by datguru: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
JudismphD:
go get education, only a court of competent jurisdiction can jail anybody not a president

That is ehhn, my brother the way this people over hype the issue of buhari jailing politicians is overwhelming. As if he is the judge or maybe they think its still a military rule.

SMH

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Alexandro2(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Just passing
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by yungcyrus(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Just help me Lekwe this my illiterate Abowkey president O!
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by sinola(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
sai baba
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
The man be like kai na wetin Jona see be this e no easy but make I try my best
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by chacoonder(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
How to move the country forward ofcourse... !
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by ORIGENAL(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
That seat is too hot o! for d condition of my health, Bros died on it, imagine young Man like GEJ filled up with gray hair at his age, no wonder he conceed d defeat.

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by deletrue: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why do I have to push my self into this group of very corrupt set of Nigerian? Imagine myself who messed up PTDF by finishing the place. To make thing worse, I am a vegetable who is damn to old and a known certificate forger. Look at Thiefnu.bu, one of the most corrupt Nigerians is also with me. Atiku, Fashola, Amaechi, my God, who send me go contest? El rufai, who illegally and forcefully withdraw the C of Os from the rightdul owners and reallocate the to friends, government official resold all the lands in Abuja is also with me. Why why why ho my God. Am finished. What do I do now

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by miqos02(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
thinking of what to eat
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by fareed69(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kindycute:
No offense to GMB fans, But this our president in waiting is really old. look at wrinkles on his face.

We will all get to that stage
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by tutudesz: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
dhardline:
He's thinking "how will i be able to solve the issue of curruption without first throwing Tinubu and Amechi first into jail?"
Or which kind bad market i don enter,dis man no wan go lagos again? he just sit down here dey eye my cow
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Jblacki: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Just tinkin of hw 2 restructure d country dat GEJ and his fellow thieves dat says stealing is not corruption loots from d treasury.
Na only God go save dis criminals for wetin I go do dem wen d power enters my hand.

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki