Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,062 members, 7,883,689 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Joke Silva Is A Babe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva Is A Babe (2217 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Joke Silva Is Movie MD At Kwara University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Silva Is A Babe by Raymond88(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2009
Is it just me or is Joke Silva still a hot smoking babe!! shocked I'm in love with this woman. tongue

Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by SisiJinx: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2009
She is a GODESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I wanna be her when I grow up!! tongue
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by spikedcylinder: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2009
Really?
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by Pepeye(f): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2009
You aint the only one loffin her too  kiss

although she’s not a babe but a lady
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by Tgirl4real(f): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hmmm . . . she is a lady?

They fool yaself for dia . . . no go love ya size. lol tongue
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by mohawkchic(f): 3:32am On Jan 31, 2009
~That she is,One Of My fav Actresses !
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by ladykool(f): 2:14am On Feb 02, 2009
wow!!!!
Raymond88:

Is it just me or is Joke Silva still a hot smoking babe!! shocked I'm in love with this woman. tongue

honestly there is no chance in hell dat u will even see her in ur life so the only way to imagine of her like dat is in ur "dreams"!!!
and besides, she is old enough to be your mother!!!wow naija guys,
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by spikedcylinder: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2009
lady kool:

wow!!!!
honestly there is no chance in hell dat u will even see her in ur life so the only way to imagine of her like dat is in ur "dreams"!!!
and besides, she is old enough to be your mother!!!wow naija guys,

You people and your iregbe. Whats wrong with someone loving her? Isn't she a celebrity? Or is she your mother? undecided
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by Raymond88(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You people and your iregbe. Whats wrong with someone loving her? Isn't she a celebrity? Or is she your mother? undecided
Why thanks, couldn't have put it any better. smiley
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by clemcykul(f): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2009
errr well joke loves me and i love her too in good measure grin
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by spikedcylinder: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
Raymond88:

Why thanks, couldn't have put it any better. smiley

Yw. smiley
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by ladykool(f): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

erm, there's no prblem in loving her, she is a celeb but hey when thinkin of her like that "hot smoking babe!! shocked" ok now dat is gross
besides do u even know the difference between "loving" and "in love" cuz dat is wat he said and my bad if i find that gross!!! it is not my fault.
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by ifyalways(f): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2009
i love that lady.From her "womens cot" to "white waters" i just keep loffin her.
she seems to have put on weight,looks even sweeter now.
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by showbobo(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2009
I think she cute too but that her husband no try at all lipsrsealed
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by dyabman(m): 3:43am On Feb 03, 2009
Raymond88:

your sick , is that a babe or an old woman with shrink faces, her pussy is fussy she cant do the doggy style , i'll knock her out round 2 , TRICK!
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by Raymond88(m): 5:30am On Feb 03, 2009
dyabman:

your sick , is that a babe or an old woman with shrink faces, her pussy is fussy she cant do the doggy style , i'll knock her out round 2 , TRICK!
Oh shut up you dirty minded cow! no one is talking about sex here, and stop bragging about your sexual abilities on the internet, people that do that are usually weak in real life (mostly 12 year olds anyway).
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by spikedcylinder: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2009
lady kool:

erm,  there's no prblem in loving her, she is  a celeb but hey when thinkin of her like that "hot smoking babe!! shocked" ok now dat is gross
besides do u even know the difference between "loving" and "in love" cuz dat is wat he said and my bad if i find that gross!!! it is not my fault.

A hot woman is a hot woman, regardless of her age. So you are saying if it was said that Rita Dominic for example is hot, you'd feel better about that because she's younger? Joke would probably see it as a compliment that people still drool over her presumed sex appeal. Do you not get that?
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by JJYOU: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2009
dyabman:

SHAMELESS
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by ladykool(f): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2009
dyabman:

Raymond88:

Oh shut up you dirty minded cow! no one is talking about sex here, and stop bragging about your sexual abilities on the internet, people that do that are usually weak in real life (mostly 12 year olds anyway).
wow lol this is too funny omg

@spikedcylinder
fine u can call her hot or wateva atleast say it in a nicer way but i dont care it is ur view so u can say wat u like
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by ajayi1(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2009
Joke Silva is cool. cool
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by TOYOSI20(f): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2009
Ms. Joke Silva is most def. a legend. . . .she redefines the term 'aging gracefully'

And shes so so talented by the way, thumbs up to ya ma'am!! cheesy
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by Emad(f): 12:23am On Feb 04, 2009
she's like a good wine "the older the better"
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by dyabman(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2009
Raymond88:

you think say u sabi talk shey , abo wa ba ni oro e , hold on.
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by Raymond88(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2009
dyabman:

abo wa ba ni oro e.
Translation?
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by preshus(f): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2009
kissye she's sweet sixteen cheesy
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by spikedcylinder: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2009
@spikedcylinder
fine u can call her hot or wateva atleast say it in a nicer way but i dont care it is ur view so u can say wat u like

Then I suggest you should only take a swipe at people when you have valid arguments. undecided
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by temi4rea(f): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2009
dyabman:

U no try at all. grin grin grin
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by Grizzly(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2009
This is called invasion of privacy
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by Raymond88(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2009
Grizzly:

This is called invasion of privacy
What are you smoking?
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by Grizzly(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2009
Raymond88:

What are you smoking?

The same beetle shit u currently smoke,
only Thing is i'm rehabilitated.
what a stupid question to ask
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by kellygirl(f): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2009
she is a hottie.
Re: Joke Silva Is A Babe by Raymond88(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2009
Grizzly:

what a stupid question to ask
Calling this thread an invasion of privacy is a stupid thing to say!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Majid Micheal Kicking It Already / A Canadian Model Leyla Ghobadi Claims Kanye West Cheated On Kim Kardashian / See Gbege:we Will Deal With Tonto Dike (directors & Producers Gets Mad At Tonto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.