Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,144 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

Adsense On Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense On Website (652 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / At Last , Am Qualified To Apply For Adsense On My Blog But What Next? / Google Adsense On Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense On Website by sheriff111: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2009
Please ,I need help on how to paste adsense in a particular place where I want it in my site designed with frontpage.on my several attempts to paste it,it appears where i dont want it to appear.I look forward to your detailed help.Thanks and remain blessed
Re: Adsense On Website by yawatide(f): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2009
This might help: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-221583.0.html

Also, though I hvnt used FP since 2000 or so, I blv that there is a way for you to paste raw code via an insertion.  I used FP 2000 but I am sure the basics are still the same.  In other words, don't just paste it in design view, open up the actual code and paste it where you want it to go, assuming u can't find the "insert code" feature.

This is where knowing the actual code helps. If you are the type who survives by drawing things on the screen, u r SOL, aka OYO.

good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Register A Domain Name And Get Free E-book / Learn Dynamic Webdesign And Oracle Database: Stop Looking For Work And Work F / Designing A Cscl Application With A Blog And A Wiki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.