Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? (898 Views)

Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow / My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... / Interracial Relationship: Does He Really Love Me???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? by AmberRiley: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
What would you say if your sister or a friend told she wants to marry a white man. Is it okay marrying someone of a different root? Like racially. A friend is about to take a huge step in a relationship with a white guy but I guess she is having doubts, concerning racism and so on
Re: What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? by agarawu23(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
your love can be anywhere

Marriage is all about happiness.
Forget racial stuff because White guys are caring and loving if you make the right choice

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? by delishpot: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
She should marry a man who has Same passions as Her. Love isnt enough to conquer differences in attitude and character.
She should make sure his people like her, she should make sure he has money to care for her, she should make sure his country isnt full of racists, she should make sure he isnt lazy
Its all good if he is a go getter and dedicated to make her happy.
She should make sure he likes sex and doesnt masturbate his life away. Many oyinbo men masturbate a lot and it destroys their sex lives with their wives.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? by AmberRiley: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
your love can be anywhere

Marriage is all about happiness.
Forget racial stuff because White guys are caring and loving if you make the right choice

Are you saying Nigerian guys are not caring also?
Re: What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? by agarawu23(m): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
AmberRiley:

Are you saying Nigerian guys are not caring also?
lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
~ Unless you're a racist you shouldn't have a problem with that ..
Re: What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? by MizMyColi(f): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
She prolly needs the validation of folks she can rely on.
But what if they aren't forthcoming?

This would cause her to engage in fits of self doubt.

Making a marital decision is one of those times when we must go intuit, become our own sparkplug selves and take a stand....and then run with it.

In my opinion, if you both feel blessed to have each other, then why not!?smiley
Re: What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? by ronald4lif(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na she be the first babe to marry oyibo ni? Where she lives she no dey see interracial couple plenty everywhere. She sounds more like a racist herself. Joker!
Re: What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? by ronald4lif(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Unless you're a racist you shouldn't have a problem with that ..

Thank you bro. I didn't see this comment earlier. Her friend is the racist. Racists are the ones who are quick to think others are.
Re: What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? by SarcasticMe(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Love has nothing to do with race or skin color... Interracial marriage is not bad.
Re: What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? by ivyT(f): 2:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Would love one for my pweedy self kiss
Re: What Are Your Views About Interracial Marriage? by MRBrownJ: 3:44am On Apr 19, 2015
@op
the colour of a person should not make any difference on the matter, so long as they both care/love for one another

(1) (Reply)

What Are These Student Up To? / Qualities Of A Good Girlfriend / A Very Touching True Life Chineese Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.