Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Parents, Please Protect Your Innocent Adorables And Yourselves - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Please Protect Your Innocent Adorables And Yourselves (977 Views)

"Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" / Parents, Please Always Preview Children Entertainment Materials / Warning *please Protect Your Family (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, Please Protect Your Innocent Adorables And Yourselves by omotalkie(f): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Someone sent dis pix to me and I felt its wise to share here on nairaland, so dat those who are still ignorant of the damage that little things like charger can cause, could learn from this. Parents, pls u have a duty to protect your little ones. Do not allow them to play with electrical appliances (its not a toy), not just dis alone but also shield them from entering the kitchen at dis tender age till dey are up to age, because the damage it might cause could be drastic. Pls share

1 Share

Re: Parents, Please Protect Your Innocent Adorables And Yourselves by Dyt(f): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Oh God

But someone took the pick of him playing with it
Was it that hard to take it or remove it from the plug?
I don't get
Re: Parents, Please Protect Your Innocent Adorables And Yourselves by kristen12(f): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
cry
Re: Parents, Please Protect Your Innocent Adorables And Yourselves by omotalkie(f): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dyt:
Oh God

But someone took the pick of him playing with it
Was it that hard to take it or remove it from the plug?
I don't get

My dear, the matter tire me sef. Could'nt help but drop a tear for dis baby
Re: Parents, Please Protect Your Innocent Adorables And Yourselves by adewaletb3(m): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Parents, Please Protect Your Innocent Adorables And Yourselves by mstik(f): 3:36am On Apr 19, 2015
Is this real? So someone just stood by and took pictures of this poor baby? Let me just assume it's a fake awareness pic or something.
Re: Parents, Please Protect Your Innocent Adorables And Yourselves by Sijo01(f): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2015
If this is real, the person that took the pictures is responsible for the lad's death. He or she used him as a lab rat.

(1) (Reply)

OMG !!! Professor Orders Students To Write Final Exam Nude Or Fail (photo) . / Hilarious: Man Got Tricked And Screwed By A Woman / Inside Kiokio Community; Where Broken Bones Are Mended And Women Find Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.