Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,853 members, 7,889,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . (3659 Views)

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / What A Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend, Pls How True Is This???? / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by Samfigo1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hello *****, how are you? I have decided to write this letter to you not because I can't face you to say all these but I knew my mood would change and I may be very angry and I can't predict what would happen afterwards. To avoid being violent that is why I have written this letter to you.
I have been deceived, I have been really bamboozled, Yes, no doubt about that. You made yourself available for me and I strongly fell for it. You do not love me at all let alone have true love for me, the ''true love'' you claimed to have is millions of miles away from the original true love.
The day I met you, I knew I was not a match for you(not academically but in other aspects) but you kept on telling me that you are not freaked with material things, T a a r h!!! What a big way to lie?? Are you not a lady You accepted my proposal because of the benefits you would derive from me which are best known to you. I have really tried by accommodating you for almost two months which it is a difficult thing to do. It is a difficult thing because I never knew you and after accepting my proposal we started co-habiting...
Ain't a fool or a ''maga'' as you call it, I knew that was your thought, you think as a ''chronic'' believer and the way I used to do whenever you talked about anything intimate you think I could be easy to direct here and there and I can't initiate sex which I really disappointed you in that aspect. You kept on telling me shits like;
¤ I dont like sex (thunder fire your yansh!!!)
¤Sex is very painful!!! I dey mad
¤ I can't go more than one round Hahahahahahah you're crazy for saying that!! Did I ask for how many rounds you can go You even went further to tell me that you had a cut on your hand when you were fighting your ex-boyfriend over refusal to have sex which I knew was a big gigantic lie!
Anyways, all these poo I believed it halfway not absolutely but I kept quiet as if they were true.
My dear you even told me that having sex before marriage is a sin, Modare!!! So co-habiting is not a sin abi? ( I won't talk because I may curse you). I was even disturbed psychologically because this came up when I was preparing for my exams. I do not regret knowing you but I regret ever asking you out because I never wanted but you made yourself available for me and I fell fot it. What pained me most is that you were not remorseful after all these infidelities of yours I even caught you with a guy but you did as if nothing had happened I even woke you up one night and said don't I deserve any explanation? But you could not say a word meaning the impressions I have towards you are true.
Thanks for everything, I could have gone further but not to make it too voluminous I will stop here. Please, when are you leaving my room for me? I can't continue any longer I will give you maximum of 3days to pack your things after which I don't know what could happen next!
Once again, Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by victomancer(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
:PFTC!!!
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Omg!! shocked shocked falls off from banana tree, *faints*..
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by delishpot: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na today?
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
LMAO@* thunder fire her yansh*.fall down from palm wine tree. cheesy
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by SarcasticMe(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
The guy mean business o...
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by Sommyangel(f): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Awwww.. Sorry princess fiona... So as at the time of writing this report, the kind girl still dey ur house... Nawa u oooo

1 Like

Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by Maczeelly(m): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ladiez synonymous to Liez since days of Adam and Eve
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by Sugarpeaches(f): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Omo see letter! You go fear fear! grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by Samfigo1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
sameer1212:
LMAO@* thunder fire her yansh*.fall down from palm wine tree. cheesy
At this time of the night on a palm wine tree?? Who go rescue you nw??
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Samfigo1:
At this time of the night on a palm wine tree?? Who go rescue you nw??
LOL.. Oga I just they am, they sip the pami. Heat too much na him I talk say make I just go chill small. grin
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by jamex93(m): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2015
touching
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by kaywiluv(f): 12:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Sommyangel:
Awwww.. Sorry princess fiona... So as at the time of writing this report, the kind girl still dey ur house... Nawa u oooo

Was thinking the same tin ooo, the guy na real maga.
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by ivyy(f): 12:10am On Apr 19, 2015
Crazy hilarious grin
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by damseyl(f): 12:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by mulattoclaro(m): 12:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Serious mumu. Nigerian girls and lie are like siamese twins. The main reason I've never taken any of them serious. A Nigerian girl is a bleeping mate and that's the only function they serve.

1 Like

Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by MizTyna(f): 12:43am On Apr 19, 2015
Loooool! I cant deal! *faints*
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by demmy0325(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by ohzi(f): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
cheezus!!! dz girl bamboozled u? there is God oh
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by Atikubi(f): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
I can't stop laughing. Is dis a letter or a story? grin grin
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by Orubebed: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why do some guys find it hard to get a missus?

1 Like

Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by dbestuncle: 9:48am On May 19, 2015
i cant stop laughing o. is this true? d guy is quite funny or do i say stupid 4 love. if u ar a gal can u slip one more night after reading this letter.
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by chigoizie7(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Serious mumu. Nigerian girls and lie are like siamese twins. The main reason I've never taken any of them serious. A Nigerian girl is a bleeping mate and that's the only function they serve.

Seconded.
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by youngds: 11:17am On May 19, 2015
undecided Taking one for the team!
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by endowednicky(f): 12:22pm On May 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
thunder fire you!!!you bleep ur sisters,mama,ur auntie,abioloshi jatijati,wayray,oniranu........dey bleep dey go,AIDS,STDS, is waiting for you!

1 Like

Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by mulattoclaro(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
endowednicky:
thunder fire you!!!you bleep ur sisters,mama,ur auntie,abioloshi jatijati,wayray,oniranu........dey bleep dey go,AIDS,STDS, is waiting for you!
hahahhaa. Ashawo like you. You're pained cos everything I said about you guys are true. Useless prostitutes. Thunder fire your papa, mama, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunties, cousins and your entire lineage. If only your prostitute of a mother didn't go about spreading her legs for the entire community she wouldn't have given birth to an abomination like you.
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by endowednicky(f): 2:29am On May 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hahahhaa. Ashawo like you. You're pained cos everything I said about you guys are true. Useless prostitutes. Thunder fire your papa, mama, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunties, cousins and your entire lineage. If only your prostitute of a mother didn't go about spreading her legs for the entire community she wouldn't have given birth to an abomination like you.
chai,pele.........ur family history,I smh,and when dem born dis 1,everybody dey happy say na pikin!!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by mulattoclaro(m): 6:06am On May 20, 2015
endowednicky:
chai,pele.........ur family history,I smh,and when dem born dis 1,everybody dey happy say na pikin!!!
same to you ashawo. Your toto wen wide pass oil well

2 Likes

Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by babakol(m): 6:15am On May 20, 2015
Lol... E pain am..... Sorry bro
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by Nobody: 6:21am On May 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
o boy ogini kwanu
Re: See What A Jilted Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend. . . by Nobody: 6:23am On May 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
same to you ashawo. Your toto wen wide pass oil well
how did you find out.
These holes ain't loyal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Get Married Till You Can Honestly Answer These / Too Crazy (pics) / At Last Tosyne2much Proposed To Aminat508 In Public In Ado Ekiti {pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.