Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,463 members, 7,885,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Video Of The Nigerian Car Dealer Shop Burnt Down By Xenophobic South Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of The Nigerian Car Dealer Shop Burnt Down By Xenophobic South Africans (1118 Views)

INEC Office In Kogi Burnt Down - Photo / Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Nigerians Affected By Xenophobic Attacks Will Be Compensated - Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Nigerian Car Dealer Shop Burnt Down By Xenophobic South Africans by guyANDROID1: 12:05am On Apr 19, 2015
Here is the video i got from ccn international.

Isn't this cruel and inhumane?

I felt for the guys though... Thousands of dollars, investment and years wasted in SA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfigjHIQvCQ
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Car Dealer Shop Burnt Down By Xenophobic South Africans by guyANDROID1: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2015
You can share this to all your social networks from the YouTube page.

This evils need to be stopped coz am still angry at South Africans, i even fought with some of them that are my friends sad

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Car Dealer Shop Burnt Down By Xenophobic South Africans by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Hmm
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Car Dealer Shop Burnt Down By Xenophobic South Africans by Articul8(m): 12:26am On Apr 19, 2015
At this age and level of civilization? I am disappointed in SA.
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Car Dealer Shop Burnt Down By Xenophobic South Africans by samuelson06(m): 1:09am On Apr 19, 2015
South Africans are stuupid and evil people. They are deeply rooted in Voodoo that is why they don't want foreigners around them who bring development and light to the country. Very soon, they'll start stoning Christians. I see Satanism deeply rooted in SA. Trust me that even their President is strongly supporting what they are doing. Forget those things because he said he had no choice but to say such as the President. Question: Is he matching them with action? No! Where is the Police? Where is the Army? Where are the authorities who are suppose to protect the citizens? What are their Civil Society Organizations saying? Where are the human right activists? What are their leaders saying? Who and who is condemning those attacks? I read one unfortunate Nigerian saying he'll never come back because our government has failed. No problem. Stay there. We in Nigeria that are still with the failed government are stuupid. It's all right. Stay where government has not failed. But I pity SA because this nonsense is going to fight them back and it's going to be forever except they seek the face of the Lord. I see their economy becoming the worst in Africa. I see them begging for help from other countries in the near future. Famine would come upon them because of this. I see them begging foreigners to stay but they'll still leave even after this whole thing because the country would become empty. Those unfortunate Nigerians who don't want to leave now would be calling their people to send transport fares to them to come back. Dark days looming for South Africa. Oh South Africa!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Nigerian Car Dealer Shop Burnt Down By Xenophobic South Africans by itsoscar: 1:14am On Apr 19, 2015
Operation chew ur mtn sim cards n burn an mtn.mast for a start....start in ur local government since our Pres lock up...let's fight back for our brothers n sisters.... one 9ja.
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Car Dealer Shop Burnt Down By Xenophobic South Africans by mrofficial(m): 2:35am On Apr 19, 2015
Why don't we just put up protests in some of their companies in Nigeria?
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Car Dealer Shop Burnt Down By Xenophobic South Africans by mrofficial(m): 2:35am On Apr 19, 2015
Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Car Dealer Shop Burnt Down By Xenophobic South Africans by RichDad1(m): 5:21am On Apr 19, 2015
This is getting serious. Is it that the SA government don't have Security agencies to put this rampaging animals under control or they are indirectly supporting them?
My advice to any Nigerian still in SA is tonged out of the hell-hole ASAP. A living dog is better than a dead lion.

I pray you're all safe.
Re: Video Of The Nigerian Car Dealer Shop Burnt Down By Xenophobic South Africans by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2015
People were saying GEJ was not doing enough.

Now, its very glaring to Nigerians, that south Africans are poorer than Nigerians. Up to 80% youth unemployment in some areas..

Nigerians can never do this and we have not gotten to a level of killing a fellow human except the dog and baboon clans who do that seldomly.

(1) (Reply)

Ait Should Learn From Silverbid Telvision. / Conservatives Win UK Polls | Cameron Re-elected / APC Replies Jonathan: You Must Account For Your Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.