Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,038 members, 7,919,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:53 AM

Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter (810 Views)

Nigerian Guy Insults Michelle Obama On Twitter. Nigerians React / Eritrea Government Made Polygamy Mandatory: Eritrea Trending On Twitter / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter by GODSS: 1:09am On Apr 19, 2015
In 2014, Kam Brock, a New York woman tried to get her car out of a New York Police Department impound site. Although when she entered the facility she was upset, according to her lawyer, by no means was she “emotionally disturbed,” as the police claimed.
Soon after trying to get her car out of the impound lot, Kam Brock was placed into a 72-hour psychiatric evaluation that spiraled out of control, into an 8-day ordeal.
Kam Brock stated that, “next thing you know, the police held onto me, the doctor stuck me with a needle and I was knocked out. I woke up to them taking off my underwear and then went out again. I woke up the next day in a hospital robe.”
She later went on to explain that she mentioned that Obama follows her on Twitter, with the hopes of persuading police into believing that she was a good person, and not insane. Her logic behind this was that “I’m a good person, a positive person. Obama follows positive people.”
She may not be insane for bringing up her Twitter followers during a psychiatric evaluation, but she may, just be, really stupid.
The hospital made her discharge under the condition that she stated that Obama didn’t actually follow her on Twitter, and that her original comments were a lie. The hospital made no effort to check to see if

READ MORE http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/woman-held-for-8-days-in-psych-ward-for.html

2 Shares

Re: Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter by imbless: 4:34am On Apr 19, 2015
::h
Re: Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter by ademega(m): 5:14am On Apr 19, 2015
Funny sha
Re: Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter by osystein(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Madness.
Re: Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter by GODSS: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
osystein:
Madness.
SHE A FUCKER
Re: Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter by GODSS: 4:09pm On May 20, 2015
osystein:
Madness.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Police, Army Conduct Operation In Hillbrow(south Africa Mini Lagos) / Cattle Raiders Kill 46 In Northern Kenya / Mothers Love: Man Dies Shielding His Mother From Gunfire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.