Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:35 PM

Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (56029 Views)

Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by obinoral1179(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2015
shachris03:

shut up and let me give you a revelation that would shock you. during these past election, I was the APO in one unit in Delta state.

now in every pulling unit, PDP gave the Corper PO 10k and the APOs another 10k to share. That's 20k right? we have up to 14 polling units in that Ward. making it 280k right? we have 15 wards in that lga making it almost 3m right? this is just for mobilization of officials. count money spent on campaigns, millions on traditional rulers millions on seniors electoral officials and party members and you just might get a feel of How much jona wasted.
bro you are very correct. I was privilege to distribute the permanent voters card in cross river,immediately we got there each corp member was given 10k, each for a polling unit and the money is just for feeding. For the election I was told 5k was given to all adhoc staff in every polling unit for the presidential election and 25k was given to a particular polling unit to share. What pained me most was that, I work as one of the adhoc staff in lagos and despite all the money going round PDP gave us 1k for 4 adhoc staff on the presidential and APC gave us 2k for the governorship election but mind you those money is just for feeding.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by shurlermoz(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lies from the pit of hell.

Before oil the Niger Delta had Palm oil and Rubber plantations and high yield turnover of aquatic life from the marine world,while the South West majored in cocoa and the North had groundnuts seed and let me also remind your miserable self that Nigeria was practicing regionalism and every region was using their resources to develop their region but as soon as oil was found in the Niger Delta which was then a part of the old Eastern region, your criminal kinsmens agitated for a unitary form of Governance with the understanding that oil was going to become the future of giant economies and what did they do with it ? They squandered it and destroyed the Niger Delta.

Know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

See the problem with you is not only that you know next to nothing, it's that you are too arrogant to learn.
Throwing up insult at every turn, you can't go far with such attitude.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
APC and propaganda.

GEJ has left a legacy that APC leaders would never achieve..
Instead of witch hunting Jonathan they should be concentrating on the so-called change they sold to our gullible people,Nigerians will hold them accountable.
did u read the article? how is this an APC propaganda? GEJ himself has come out to own up that they distributed monies to different quarters for his re-election, mind boggling sums, and that he wants a refund because they failed to return him as president. so funny. bro this is not an APC propaganga, these confessions is coming directly from the PDP quarters not APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Before you call the man a thief you should first of all call your kinsmen that stole the wealth of the Niger Delta people to return all their loots then we can sit down and negotiate on who the real thieves are.

Swerve.
...billions from 13%derivation is going to ss yet you can't see any basic infrastructure.stolen
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by masseratti: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2015
In as much as an an apc supporter I can't believe GEJ spent 10bilion dollars on this election, its not possible, punch need to review their report and stop talking like they are in beer parlour.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mcfestus: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2015
Two trillion for election campaign in a country bedeviled by poverty and insecurity. And Jonah said he is not desperate for power. What a shame on our political leaders. Shameless self-serving brutes! Thank God he did not win the elections and conceded defeat! He would have milked Nigeria dry in a bid to recoup the campaign fund.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Seriallinks(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
APC and propaganda.

GEJ has left a legacy that APC leaders would never achieve.

Instead of witch hunting Jonathan they should be concentrating on the so-called change they sold to our gullible people,Nigerians will hold them accountable.

sukkot:
<<< the typical Nigerian. you know sometimes i think the suffering of Nigerians is deserved. God knows what he is doing and he is not the author of confusion. to a wicked people will he give wicked leaders. especially after reading this whole thread. from now on when i see suffering Nigerians i will laugh. the suffering of Nigerians will be a source of joy to me from henceforth. cuz you have to be wicked for God to put you in that position. Nigerians as a whole are a wicked people

proverbs 1 vs 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

zechariah 11 15 And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. <<< ALL YOUR WICKED LEADERS ARE SELECTED TO BY GOD BECAUSE YOU ARE A WICKED AND EVIL PEOPLE.

NOW THE LORD HAS DECIDED TO EASE YOUR PAIN BY BRINGING IN SOMEONE LIKE BUHARI TO BRING YOU ACROSS THE RED SEA, TO HELP EASE YOUR PAIN BUT YOU WICKED PEOPLE LIKE THE ISRAELITES STILL YEARN FOR THE WAYS OF EGYPT. THE DAYS OF OLD. YOU STILL YEARN FOR THE DIEZANIS AND JONATHAN AND IWEALA. ANY RIGHTEOUS PERSON WILL NOT HAVE ONE GOOD THING TO SAY ABOUT DIEZANI AND WILL BE PRAYING SHE IS LOCKED UP FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. BUT READING THIS THREAD, MOST OF YOU ARE PRAYING NOTHING HAPPENS TO HER, OR ARE SEEKING S-EX-UAL FAVORS FROM HER, OR WORSHIP HER WEALTH, OR ARE PRAYING BUHARI DOES NOTHING TO HER. ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE WICKED. THIS IS HOW YOUR WICKED MIND THINKS. YOU HATE JUSTICE.

Kollyk11:
i wouldn't blame u.as ur name implies (truck pusher) someone can not move abt in the sun in Nigeria joined with poverty and still remain d same.watching ur display of madness in 3D

LWTMB grin grin, I must look and laugh, I must look and laugh...grin~!

Buzugee, I greet you my kind sire. I have been residing in the Valley of Dry Bones grin grin grin! I'm back bruv!
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Truckpusher(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2015
danjumakolo:

...billions from 13%derivation is going to ss yet you can't see any basic infrastructure.stolen
You and I are saying the same thing .

I was only responding to your fellow kinsmen to behave and remove the log in their eyes before talking about the tiny particle in your neighborhoor's face.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2015
richybanky:

Add dis to it
Vanguard
Leadership
Sun
Daily trust
Daily times
Infact all Nigerian newspaper undecided
Meanwhile u ar a bastard just like Doyin Okupe
why the insults? why cant alot of forumites here counter other comments without insults?
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2015
Scholes007:
people are bent in damaging Jonathan's image

Are u that blind? Which image? Do you need divine revelation to see that Jonathan's government wasted money like trash? Must Soludo write an article for u before u perceive? Can u beat ur chest and say I believe Jonathan did not waste at least N3trn in the past 5 years?
My brother all those in the new govt may not be good but let's thank God that He replaced Jonathan with Buhari and Osinbajo. I can assure u we are better off with them. Jonathan uselessed this country! The worst was that his wife turned to a Deputy President.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by funstufz(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2015
These people and their antics sha
Somebody needed to be reminded that 'stealing is not corruption'
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by rman: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
The figure should be accurate. PDP/ GEJ started campaigning months before the stipulated time by proxy through TAN.

The TAN project alone would gulp billions.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by ALISMILE(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
When I read stories like this, I wonder how badly iddiotic my brodas frm d SE re! That inspite of how glaringly terrible Gej goment was, they were actually willing to reelect him! God will not 4giv d SE as they wanted dis great Country to continue to retrogress! Look at our brodas and sisters being killed in South African, because of our failed govment! I ve suddenly developed hatred for d ibos because they hate Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by IYANGBALI: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha baba peace don enter one chance grin
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by ALISMILE(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
I wass trying to forgive d sins of GEJ for conceding defeat and allowing peace to rain! But God will never ever forgive him and d ibos for their ill will for dis country!
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Allee90:
South South and South East are the worse people when it comes to leadership. An average Northerner will never vote any of them again. The best leaders in Naijah are Hausas and Yorubas
the worst comment i ve read here so far, very f00lish talk
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Ilekeh(f): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
*FAINTS* shocked shocked shocked

Lord! See money!

And it's not GEJ's money. It belongs to Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by richybanky(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
mikron:
why the insults? why cant alot of forumites here counter other comments without insults?
Pls Park well, ain't talking to u undecided
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Ilekeh(f): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
dondo83:
if this figures can be proven then Gej has to go to jail. See them calling figures like its monopoly money they are spending

I'm telling you!

GEJ should even be ashamed of himself.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by ALISMILE(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
mikron:
the worst comment i ve read here so far, very f00lish talk
Am frm d SS too but there is an element of truut here! If our very iddiotic SS and SE pple can choose to support a failure like GEJ it shows how mentally poor our pple can be!
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
STPEACE:
The money this man gave to pastors, native doctors, celebrities, elders, criminals, politicians and many more in the name of campaign is so alarmimg. I told him that if his 6years administration was good, he dnt need any campaign to win because good thing speaks for itself. My annonyance be say his 1kobo no even reach my hand.
mobuch collected part of the money, but thank God he has been selling his properties, kamar have probably caught up with him
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
REALODUA:
big shame on the Igbo for voting this man massively , it shows they have a price and perhaps the reason they are not develop. If he had won the election the looting would have be the biggest ever seen anywhere on heart. Can't wait to see him cool off at kuje prison.
earth u mean?
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by breathless(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
This kind of story is enough for any country to ask foreigners (including Nigerians) to go back to their countries.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by mikron(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
thefakestan:

Please point to any Nigerian Politician thats not corrrupt.?

#Buhari
#Tinubu
#Fashola (Lagos debt is 440 billion naira @ the moment)
#Ameachi
#OBJ
#Akpabio
#Dickson
#TA orji
#Oshomole
#Timipre sylva
#Jonahjang
#IBB
#Abacha
#Odili

The list is endless
trully endless my brother
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Cmanforall: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
asadike:
What! Pekele pekele, arugbo je gbese, ta lo san? I have always known that jonathan's cabinet is filled with betrayers. people that don't give a hoot about him. Some wished him failure albeit secretly, while some were for buhari and pretending to work for uncle joe at d same time. The hand writing was written all over d wall, but uncle joe is just too trusting too notice.

You can simply tell us it's Muazu... :-) D)

Those guys didn't release funds even on Friday before the election. People gathered at the campaign headquarters seeking for cash to deliver their respective areas.
They never got any. With all their expenses so far and campaign trails. Though they went home to deliver their booths(likey with personal cash) instead of ward(where the funds would have been useful).

You know how it is when you come to the village seeking their votes for a candidate they can't attest to his achievements... They will likely ask for money.... grin
asadike:
What! Pekele pekele, arugbo je gbese, ta lo san? I have always known that jonathan's cabinet is filled with betrayers. people that don't give a hoot about him. Some wished him failure albeit secretly, while some were for buhari and pretending to work for uncle joe at d same time. The hand writing was written all over d wall, but uncle joe is just too trusting too notice.

You can simply tell us it's Muazu... :-) lolz

Those guys didn't release funds even on Friday before the election. People gathered at the campaign headquarters seeking for cash to deliver their respective areas.
They never got any. With all their expenses so far and campaign trails. Though they went home to deliver their booths(likey with personal cash) instead of ward(where the funds would have been useful).

You know how it is when you come to the village seeking their votes for a candidate they can't attest to his achievements... They will likely ask for money....
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by DaBullIT(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'm telling you!
mikron:
earth u mean?
Ilekeh:

I'm telling you!
mcfestus:
Two trillion for election campaign in a country bedeviled by poverty and insecurity. And Jonah said he is not desperate for power. What a shame on our political leaders. Shameless self-serving brutes! Thank God he did not win the elections and conceded defeat! He would have milked Nigeria dry in a bid to recoup the campaign fund.
danjumakolo:

Bamz:

Revelation 101 cheesy
Bamz:

Won ni fe mop lagoon cheesy

[size=18pt]
As stewpyd as it sounds , there are 2 possible outcomes

1 , Assasination

2, Blackmail & Snitching on corrupt officials in return for full pardon

The same thing happened with Omisore in Osun state, they took is money, some built apartments

Some married 3-4 wives

Some left the state

Some died

This is the last straw , and i foresee a lot of indictments and law suits too

That said , Where are those assholes claiming that GEJ was not on a spending spree when he was logded in Lagos and other parts of the country ?

GEJ better accept his fate and stop embarrassing Nigerians
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by sweatholder(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Let me hear any idiot calling this fool a hero again.We will get it personal here I promise lol

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Scholes007(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
OilGas:

Are u that blind? Which image? Do you need divine revelation to see that Jonathan's government wasted money like trash? Must Soludo write an article for u before u perceive? Can u beat ur chest and say I believe Jonathan did not waste at least N3trn in the past 5 years?
My brother all those in the new govt may not be good but let's thank God that He replaced Jonathan with Buhari and Osinbajo. I can assure u we are better off with them. Jonathan uselessed this country! The worst was that his wife turned to a Deputy President.
what money are you talking about? do you know what 3tr is for someone to steal without a trace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Rotiix(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
No wonder this country suffered tremendous setback under his regime, do you know what 2 trillion could have done to the nation's economy. If u do well, you don't need to spend that ridiculous amount as your works would speak for u.
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, you have failed this country and never again will we have a corrupt leader like u!
Sai Baba Joor!!
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
I am really disappointed in GEJ...I am... embarassed
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by nkemjacob2(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
i hope this not true? For the start how did he get that kind of money from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Houssam Diab, Lebanese Ambassador Walked Out On Reps / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.