Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,852 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS (1020 Views)

How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by jerryps: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2015
The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), has given the South African Government seven days ultimatum to stop the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other Africans resident in that country....... Read on: http://mordandem.com/2015/04/stop-xenophobic-attacks-in-7-days-or-we-will-retaliate-in-nigeria-nans/

Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by IfyAwazie(f): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2015
Someone need to do something. Cant wait for dstv and mtn to be closed.
Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by johnydon22(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2015
Violence is never the solution for such things. . after all the south africans we will be attacking here have no business in what is going on neither are they in support of it. . hurting them will in no way solve the problem it will only make us savages metting out inhumane acts on the innocent.

The south Africans here should not be threaten cus they are not the ones carrying out the xenophobic act and majority of South Africans are against it.

I just blame their government for their incompetence to bring such a small scale violence to order. . it shows them to be blatantly incompetent.

I think Nigerians in S.A whose areas are affected should run to our embassys in S.A for protection, no body can bring such nonsense into the embassy or you eat bullets.

1 Like

Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by ELTON123(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2015
johnydon22:
Violence is never the solution for such things. . after all the south africans we will be attacking here have no business in what is going on neither are they in support of it. . hurting them will in no way solve the problem it will only make us savages metting out inhumane acts on the innocent.

The south Africans here should not be threaten cus they are not the ones carrying out the xenophobic act and majority of South Africans are against it.

I just blame their government for their incompetence to bring such a small scale violence to order. . it shows them to be blatantly incompetent.

I think Nigerians in S.A whose areas are affected should run to our embassys in S.A for protection, no body can bring such nonsense into the embassy or you eat bullets.

the want violence the gonna see it to the fullest
Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by okpamson15(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2015
johnydon22:

hear what this ode is saying, they should just thank themself that noon of them are around me or X...
Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by okpamson15(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2015
If i'm opportune i wil kill them all. Those slave in nigeria here
Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by johnydon22(m): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2015
okpamson15:
hear what this ode is saying, they should just thank themself that noon of them are around me or X...

Or X u would have started killing the ones that has no hands in what is going on right?
Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by johnydon22(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2015
ELTON123:

the want violence the gonna see it to the fullest

those particular people that wants the violence should get it, not the innocent ones that have no hand in it... if you start killing the ones in Nigeria, it doesnt in anyway hurts the ones commiting the crime.. Imagine if cameroonians start killing any Nigeria in their country because boko haram killed their citizens..

This is but an act of a few dont blame it on all others...
Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by okpamson15(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2015
johnydon22:

Or X u would have started killing the ones that has no hands in what is going on right?
john are u sure yor are a nigerian?
Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by johnydon22(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2015
okpamson15:
john are u sure yor are a nigerian?

I am igbo to be precise... but imagine if cameroonians start killing every nigerian in cameroon because boko haram killed their citizens.... Do not blame the general mass for the act of a few...You cannot take this out on other south african citizens because they have no hand in it, just like u have no hand in boko haram

1 Like

Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by okpamson15(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2015
johnydon22:

I am igbo to be precise... but imagine if cameroonians start killing every nigerian in cameroon because boko haram killed their citizens.... Do not blame the general mass for the act of a few...You cannot take this out on other south african citizens because they have no hand in it, just like u have no hand in boko haram

any i hear you but tell those heartles SA to stop
Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by johnydon22(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2015
okpamson15:
any i hear you but tell those heartles SA to stop

I understand, but if anyone needs to be dealt with, it is those particular people perpetrating this act not the innocent.
Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by ELTON123(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2015
johnydon22:

those particular people that wants the violence should get it, not the innocent ones that have no hand in it... if you start killing the ones in Nigeria, it doesnt in anyway hurts the ones commiting the crime.. Imagine if cameroonians start killing any Nigeria in their country because boko haram killed their citizens..

This is but an act of a few dont blame it on all others...
thats not my bussiness our brothers over there what did the commit.
plese ans
Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by johnydon22(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2015
ELTON123:

thats not my bussiness our brothers over there what did the commit.
plese ans

They didnt but we are not savages to punish the innocent ones here over what some inhumane savages did in S.A.. would we be any different from the people we condemn?

The only justice here is for the perpetrators to pay for their crime not the innocent ones that are even against it just as we arw.
Re: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We Will Retaliate In Nigeria – NANS by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2015
Apparently there are savages from both countries

(1) (Reply)

Taqiyya And Kitman: The Role Of Deception In Islamic Terrorism / What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? / Photo: How Christians In Borno Live (faith Or Foolishness)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.