Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,016 members, 7,925,157 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

How I Acted In My Uncles Burial - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Acted In My Uncles Burial (1154 Views)

When You Attend Your Debtor's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Photos Everyone Who Attended Burial In Africa Will Understand / When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Acted In My Uncles Burial by Asuokaa: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2015
I couldn't help it

Asadike

Re: How I Acted In My Uncles Burial by adorablepepple(f): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2015
grin,don't break ur teeth o, your uncle died with complete set of teeth
Re: How I Acted In My Uncles Burial by SoniaFred(f): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2015
grin grin
Re: How I Acted In My Uncles Burial by Asuokaa: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oga henry120 agaugust I had to post pix of caucasian looking officers in the nigerian army...there is a particular officer dat his totally caucasian...ill get his pix soon...I couldn't post in d foreign section bcause I was banned dey said I was bullying the foreigners...lol...but I will get more white looking officers in the Nigerian military

Re: How I Acted In My Uncles Burial by Asuokaa: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
More henry120 agaugust
....those pharoahs dat called der selves modes in foreign affairs ban me...lol...see the Nigerian defence academy chest logo...you see he is almost caucasian...ill try to get the pic of his full hair...abeg show it to our SA friends...we have many white looking officers and soldiers in the military

1 Like

Re: How I Acted In My Uncles Burial by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Asuokaa:
Oga henry120 agaugust I had to post pix of caucasian looking officers in the nigerian army...there is a particular officer dat his totally caucasian...ill get his pix soon...I couldn't post in d foreign section bcause I was banned dey said I was bullying the foreigners...lol...but I will get more white looking officers in the Nigerian military

Buhahahhahaha....... This is hands down the funniest thing I've read all year. "Banned for bullying the foreigners.... LOL!!!

Very funny.

Yeah, the guy you posted his photo is quite light skinned. I'll use that photo.

(1) (Reply)

Am Declaring My Asset / If I Was The Founder Of Nairaland / See What They Did To Governor Adams Oshiomhole!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.