Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,282 members, 7,950,469 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Man Quits His Job In Microsoft As Product Manager To Be A House Husband;read Why - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Quits His Job In Microsoft As Product Manager To Be A House Husband;read Why (3625 Views)

I Am A House-husband…why Can’t My Family Accept That? / He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar / NBA Star Quits His Career To Care For His Pregnant Wife With Brain Tumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Quits His Job In Microsoft As Product Manager To Be A House Husband;read Why by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 22, 2015
bejeria101:

Im good dear,u saw the replies i dnt bother myself with them, ehen! Beta person when are you tying d shoelaces er...no vex the knot hehehe. Congrats once again

U can't even put a sentence together undecided undecided
U, Evina and the other bush girl has a combined IQ of 18... shame on you
Re: Man Quits His Job In Microsoft As Product Manager To Be A House Husband;read Why by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

Comprehension my a.as! The man would way dishes and do etc like a house wife

In western world, there are families where such arrangement is the norm. If they divorce, the guy would duly be compensated, he would take half of family's earning according to the law.

How hard is that to understand? Evina was right, you are too dumb to comprehend what she was trying to explain.

Not only does the bolded not make any sense, it is also totally unrelated to the thread... It goes to show that you didn't even bother reading before talking thrash, that is if you can read at all... your english is also very terrible...

Good lord, why was I even arguing with a lunatic like you.... there's a book for secondary school students, it's called brighter grammer, I advice you to buy that book...
Kids like you are why I don't visit the romance section
Re: Man Quits His Job In Microsoft As Product Manager To Be A House Husband;read Why by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 22, 2015
njokusboy:

Not only does the bolded not make any sense, it is also totally unrelated to the thread... It goes to show that you didn't even bother reading before talking thrash, that is if you can read at all... your english is also very terrible...

Good lord, why was I even arguing with a lunatic like you.... there's a book for secondary school students, it's called brighter grammer, I advice you to buy that book...
Kids like you are why I don't visit the romance section
Id.iot!
The lady herself confirmed what you were arguing about. You are too dumb to play a fast one on me, please try again. As for my English any smart person could tell that I merely failed to edit my post and also if my Tutors are not complaining, why should I care about your complaints.-\.

What you were arguing about was his role in the house after quiting his job. The poor lady has taken it upon herself to educate you on his soon to be duties but your ego wouldn't let you agree with her. The man quit his job to be a stay at home husband and that includes acting exactly like a housewife, in this case, a househusband.

My second paragraph was to make you understand how it works, I went through your history and you didn't make any sense whatsoever pertaining to how things would work. I live here and I know what is obtainable when a man quits his job to be a stay at home dad.

He is a househusband and the wife is the breadwinner. Just like in traditional family setting where the man is the breadwinner and the wife, a housewife. Therefore he would carry out housewife's duties because he is a househusband.

Understood? *sighs deeply*

Your ignorance and arrogance will be the death of you.
Re: Man Quits His Job In Microsoft As Product Manager To Be A House Husband;read Why by Evina(f): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2015
Justfollowit. shocked really I'm amazed you didn't learn from my mistakes. You recall I mentioned, "encountering people like njokusboy and Timbuktou makes me forget the world also consists of dumb people"? What I mean by that statement is, if I don't forget that fact, I wouldn't bother engaging them.

Don't you see how the boy is struggling to seem smart? Do you also notice the highs he is having from all these? Clearly shows the deficit of attention he gets from ladies in real life. grin they reveal the deplorable state of their lives when they assume all ladies are hoes. A clear indication of those they've been surrounded with, their whole lives. cheesy please gurl, you have given him enough attention. Surely he can OD on it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Quits His Job In Microsoft As Product Manager To Be A House Husband;read Why by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2015
Evina:
Justfollowit. shocked really I'm amazed you didn't learn from my mistakes. You recall I mentioned, "encountering people like njokusboy and Timbuktou makes me forget the world also consists of dumb people"? What I mean by that statement is, if I don't forget that fact, I wouldn't bother engaging them.

Don't you see how the boy is struggling to seem smart? Do you also notice the highs he is having from all these? Clearly shows the deficit of attention he gets from ladies in real life. grin they reveal the deplorable state of their lives when they assume all ladies are hoes. A clear indication of those they've been surrounded with, their whole lives. cheesy please gurl, you have given him enough attention. Surely he can OD on it. cheesy

Yet you quote and mention me. *deep sigh. Nairaland girls, smh. I've seen you o, now run along dear. I beg you in the name of whatever you worship, if you have to refer to men you can just mis-spell my moniker. I don't want to be involved in your orgies with your other partners. Thanks for your understanding.

It is well with you, my dear.
Re: Man Quits His Job In Microsoft As Product Manager To Be A House Husband;read Why by marbee(f): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2015
Very emotional man with a good heart smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls / My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Reasons Yoruba Men Are Dumping Yoruba Women !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.