Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

QH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / QH (5026 Views)

Biafra Youth League Backs Niger Delta Avengers- News24 / With Apc's Victory; What Will Be The Fate Of Opposition Politics In Nigeria? / Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

QH by Rapzino: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
O

4 Likes

Re: QH by Mogidi: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
We read with a hint of derision and dismay a threat
issued by some Abuja based jobless women that they
would go Unclad if the APC candidate, Hajiya loses the
re-run slated for April 25th. These women, if they
really exist, cannot be citizens of Taraba state and do
not represent the views of women here.

2 Likes

Re: QH by stebell(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Taraba is PDP and PDP is Taraba.

APC can go ahead and enjoy their short stay at the centre.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: QH by Rapzino: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
stebell:

the truth is bitter my brother

3 Likes

Re: QH by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
I know Atiku can never be on the side of a decent person with integrity.
Atiku support gay and lesbians and behold the queen of Lesbo wanna rule taraba.

Atiku sponsored Aisha jummai Alhassan a colleague and fulani sister!

3 Likes

Re: QH by cy4cent(f): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Even if this woman doesn't deserve being the governor, the way this woman has attacked her, shows there is more to this than meets the eye, to the extent of even saying like a 'village witch' ? too bad.

I personally do not have anything against any divorcee, cos like the saying do not judge me unless you have walked in my shoes!!

what if it was a case of domestic violence that made her got divorced? would you have preferred she died??

we see a lot of cases where the husband kills the wife as a result of domestic violence even here on

Nairaland , we are quick to type 'RIP' would we have preferred to do same for her?

I don't think things like this should be used against her, let the best person for the job win, not a matter of PDP or APC!!

I see jealousy, bitterness, intimidation, inferiority complex, women against women anger in this write up,
it was same thing, FFK, Okupe,Omokri etc, did to GMB to increase his popularity.

Hajjia, you might just have campaigned for madam Alhassan without knowing it!!!

11 Likes

Re: QH by OKEDI2012(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

ARE YOU OK?
THIS PPLE ACHIEVED WHAT YOU MAY NOT ACHIEVED, SO STOP INSULTING.
Re: QH by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

choiii! I don’t know why I believe you.
Re: QH by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
stebell:

PDP will rule Nigeria for 50 years
Re: QH by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abeg between APC and PDP, wetin be the score in Taraba State for the declared results so far?
Re: QH by stebell(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Obiagelli:

PDP will rule Nigeria for 50 years

Hey Oby, hw are yu??
Yu didn't send me an invite for ur victory party. There is God O°˚˚˚.

Yu gat me on that one. Jus hope APC will deliver as yu promised.
Still rolling wit PDP tho.
We hav Wike now. Let's see hw it goes.

I hail yu again.
Re: QH by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
stebell:

Hey Oby, hw are yu??
Yu didn't send me an invite for ur victory party. There is God O°˚˚˚.

Yu gat me on that one. Jus hope APC will deliver as yu promised.
Still rolling wit PDP tho.
We hav Wike now. Let's see hw it goes.

I hail yu again.
I am good bro, if Apc does not deliver, we will vote them out too. I believe they do better than the pdp.
Re: QH by MalcoImX: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Women are their own worst enemies .

1 Like

Re: QH by Rapzino: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
cy4cent:
Even if this woman doesn't deserve being the governor, the way this woman has attacked her, shows there is more to this than meets the eye, to the extent of even saying like a 'village witch' ? too bad.

I personally do not have anything against any divorcee, cos like the saying do not judge me unless you have walked in my shoes!!

what if it was a case of domestic violence that made her got divorced? would you have preferred she died??

we see a lot of cases where the husband kills the wife as a result of domestic violence even here on

Nairaland , we are quick to type 'RIP' would we have preferred to do same for her?

I don't think things like this should be used against her, let the best person for the job win, not a matter of PDP or APC!!

I see jealousy, bitterness, intimidation, inferiority complex, women against women anger in this write up,
it was same thing, FFK, Okupe,Omokri etc, did to GMB to increase his popularity.

southern Tarabans aren't fools

2 Likes

Re: QH by Rapzino: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
janus05:
Abeg between APC and PDP, wetin be the score in Taraba State for the declared results so far?
PDP is leading by a marging of 54,000 votes

1 Like

Re: QH by MalcoImX: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rapzino:
If it were so, what would that make the northern Tarabans?
Re: QH by Rapzino: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
cy4cent:

you know nothing about Taraba, the strength of the re-run is in Taraba South and you don't expect us to give away what we've been clamouring for.

1 Like

Re: QH by Rapzino: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
MalcoImX:
If it were so, what would that make the northern Tarabans?
they are not fools hence why they voted massively for DDI, and Southern Tarabans won't give up the opportunity to have one of theirs govern the state for the first time.
Re: QH by ki02020(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
OP politics was never a clean game
Re: QH by MalcoImX: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rapzino:
they are not fools hence why they voted massively for DDI, and Southern Tarabans won't give up the opportunity to have one of theirs govern the state for the first time.
With the death of PDP I think rotation seems to be out of fashion.
Re: QH by Rapzino: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
MalcoImX:
With the death of PDP I think rotation seems to be out of fashion.
it may be out of fashion in other states but not in Taraba, there was an agreement and we are honouring it.
Re: QH by lalasticlala(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
no source
Re: QH by bamidele029: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Is this issue based politics Very pathetic to start attacking the woman based on personal things, talk about competence. These politicians never learn, I am sure there are many divorcees and children of divorces who will now vote for the woman.
Re: QH by Omotayor123(f): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Bad belle. I smell Total Conspiracy.
Let d best candidate win#
Re: QH by Rapzino: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
Bad belle. I smell Total Conspiracy.
Let d best candidate win#
what conspiracy? Come down here and vote for her na
Re: QH by Omotayor123(f): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2015
Rapzino:
what conspiracy? Come down here and vote for her na
Y not?
Re: QH by cy4cent(f): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2015
Rapzino:
you know nothing about Taraba, the strength of the re-run is in Taraba South and you don't expect us to give away what we've been glamouring for.

if you had read in between the lines you would have seen ,there was no where I asked anyone to vote or not to vote for her.
has let the best man win turned to someone's name?
m against the verbal attack on her ,not who wins or loses.

from your bitterness, it's really 'dirty politics in taraba'
Re: QH by san316(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Women hating on each other since time immemorial. Later they will start agitating for women's right and affirmative action on women. God forbid. I don't care whether the woman wins or not but I would never vote a woman into any position of leadership. To hell with all ov them biatches.
Re: QH by taharqa: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2015
Why would the woman be attacked based on her marital issues or status? That is just sickening!! I stopped reading the article at that point.

1 Like

Re: QH by debeginin(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rapzino:
My bro,it's sooo unfortunate dat Tarabans r playing politics along religious line,dat's one of d major issue on ground aside d "zone thing".
Jolly can go to blazes for all I care!He's a terrible leader. I'm frn Yakoko like himself.His name leaves a bitter taste.
We jst need to grow up in Taraba otherwise.......
Re: QH by Rapzino: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
debeginin:

My bro,it's sooo unfortunate dat Tarabans r playing politics along religious line,dat's one of d major issue on ground aside d "zone thing".
Jolly can go to blazes for all I care!He's a terrible leader. I'm frn Yakoko like himself.His name leaves a bitter taste.
We jst need to grow up in Taraba otherwise.......
it escalated when people deem fit to celebrate and rejoice over Suntai's crash
Re: QH by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
We must resist her. We enjoin independent seekers of truth to go Taraba and interview women there. They would be shocked what many of them think of Aisha. Fact is that Aisha is not the heroine her media handlers are trying to make her appear.
APC and their media hype. The women of Taraba have spoken. APC women can protest naked from Abuja to Daura if they like, it won't stop Arc Ishaku from emerging victorious.

Hail Tarabans

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Most Outrageous And Grueling Navy Seal Drilling / Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters / Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.