Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,668 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland (983 Views)

Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / Official First Pictures From Nairaland Beach Party ( Pictures ) / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
what have you achieved and still to achieve from nairaland,for me have gain many business ideas here and met people of likes mind,have won a call card once,the one i really appriciate is my data reseller guy of whom his honesty i cant find anywhere,well i met some real bad people too,thougt am not a saint too but these people are extreme,they range from fraudster,harlot,impersonator,insane guys and girls,well thanks,i taught me not to take chances online.

some may say is this an achievement,but it widen my thinking.
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
undecided
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by newsomtin(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
dancok:
what have you achieved and still to achieve from nairaland
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nothing my dear, here for fun only.
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by kodded(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
free browsing cool cool cool
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Basildvalour(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Achieved: More knowledge and made great friends

Yet to Achieve: Seun, make me a MOD. embarassed
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Chizzy20(f): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
some sections on nairaland can b quite educative...
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by marieolae(f): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
quite a lot actually.
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by sinaj(f): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
jux here for fun

*put on glass* cool

*bring out lighter*

*puff outta thread* cool
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
My achievement here na only how to insult pple on social media. Nairaland sabi insult pple with correct Grammer.
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
What do you "achieve" on a social media?

Nigga, you bored? undecided
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by ginawest(f): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
presently, notin.
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
I dey com....
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by imbless: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by jnrbayano(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
I haven't come across the word "internet trolls" before.

Now, I know what and who they are
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by kinglekan: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Can we move this to General please. smiley

Cc: Lalasticala
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by 20bc(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Online girlfrnds...
News
Alleviation of boredom in oda's lives
Proving some people are actually silly.. grin
Helpin some people's lives by makin it lively..
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzNelly:
What do you "achieve" on a social media?

Nigga, you bored? undecided
hey lady,am not bored,this is forum site,u have to gain something here on like twitter which is a full social media,ideas and opinions are shared everyday here,so is just like talking to someone but not physically.
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Princecalm(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
What are really achievements?
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chizzy20:
some sections on nairaland can b quite educative...
yeah that is what am trying to let them know but some took me for internet troll.
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
dancok:
hey lady,am not bored,this is forum site,u have to gain something here on like twitter which is a full social media,ideas and opinions are shared everyday here,so is just like talking to someone but not physically.

I see.
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Chizzy20(f): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
dancok:
yeah that is what am trying to let them know but some took me for internet troll.
u simply ignore dem.
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Hbee02: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
updates on Nigerian politics
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chizzy20:
u simply ignore dem.
thanks
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Chizzy20(f): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
dancok:
thanks
uwc.
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Missmossy(f): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
A lot, have learnt so many things in all ramifications of life grin

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Dotwillis1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
... A lot!
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Nature129(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Despite the fact that I learn so much here, I think my greatest achievemnet here is getting a job thru Nairaland.

Thank you, Nairaland.
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
I discovered my poetry gift on nairaland
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by mytime24(f): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
kodded:
free browsing cool cool cool
na seun dey give free browsin

Just askin cuz dat guy hand na supergluE tongue
Re: What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland by kodded(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
mytime24:
na seun dey give free browsin

Just askin cuz dat guy hand na supergluE tongue
nope but from one guru like that late last year

But the stuff has been decommissioned
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Ideal Man/woman / Forget What You Heard! Sex Actually Helps In 10 Amazing Ways [18+](FACTS) / Why Do Guys Masturbate Really Masturbate???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.