Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

MTN Condems Xenophobia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN Condems Xenophobia (23678 Views)

APC Condems FG Immigration Recruitment Excercise... / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / News: Joe Martins Uzodike Condems Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka Speech Over Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by hensben(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Too late...sorry Mtn

2 Likes

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by nizzyong(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
they are doing that not to lost their customers. i have switched to glo already.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by doninno(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Is nt we dey should b telling dus, it is d pple of SA wo r nt human any more. I wish AU, UN , CAF etc should suspend SA frm being part of dem since dey want to stay alone
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by DonDiego(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nothing but cant. Not from tge heart. MTN and other South African should businesses in Nigeria should be thankful that Nigerians are such generous and forgiving people. Or else this tepid statement would have been coming too late as per public reaction to their investments here. Some countries do infact get away with blatant murder.
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by themodernman: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
LordCenturion:
OK nau, I called them yesterday threaten to boycott their sim for glo if dey did not caution their zulu gambari king and Jacob zuma to talk to their animal citizens

Lmao @ Zulu Gambari...
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Bonuwa: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Idiot u beta pack ur load
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by IYANGBALI: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
They should shut the fok up and watch their back,we shall hit dem all when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Shoprite and DSTV better start drafting your own apology letter before my fuel arrives angry and better send free mb and credit to your subscribers angry

Mumu. You dey fear me so tey u no fit show for gate. I go come by 5pm today. If you wan die show up. I go waste you
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by payan(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
MTN ,being a south african owned company,is affraid of revocation of its licence due to what they are doing to us in S/A now. It is even more affraid that nigerians might decend on their facilities as a repercussion of what those animals are doin there,that is why they are sending those messages not bcs they CARE

1 Like

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by ozoigbondu: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
uselessgoat:

Mumu. You dey fear me so tey u no fit show for gate. I go come by 5pm today. If you wan die show up. I go waste you

ldiot go and die i was waiting for ouside by 3;30 last time rain even fell on me isi ngwere angry
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by aijazNija: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mtn pack well joor, I don buy glo already!

1 Like

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
they don't really care... they just need Nigerian customers to keep patronizing them.
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Mutuwa(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Well..NITEL will soon be exhumed..them go smell hot pepper!
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:

ldiot go and die i was waiting for ouside by 3;30 last time rain even fell on me isi ngwere angry

I will be on a yellow T-shirt today. If dem born you well show up. Tell me the color of your cloth so I can know where to aim. Your blood will color the streets
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by aatambuwal(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Let them be cautious.
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
If people are thinking they care, they are on a long thing. It's just a cover up, they are scared Nigerians might so same to them by destroying their facilities and government might just revoke their licence.

Others will follow soon
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by ehis05(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Close down mtn 1st
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by omotososegzy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
say no to xenophobia, SA shld talk senses to his pple and remember dey are also doing business in other countries lyk nigeria (MTN, DSTV, CHOPRITE). PLZZZZZZ
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Pascal181: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Is too late because I just destroy my mtn sim

1 Like

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by fajani(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
No network has ever strong like MTN. it is a painful thing that white pap hail from black pot.. MTN is gonna go this way... I mourn my precious Sim card
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by TI1919(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
We are watching in 3D to see how it goes with mtn here in Nigeria
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by larrybee2017(f): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
LOL. Mtn this your text happens to be the only one that comes without charges. I'm very sure their is a mistake somewhere cause I'm expecting something like ' to support mtn in saying No to xenophobic attack in SA send Yes to 131 text cost 50 naira per month'
stupid people, pray very well o cause Nigerians dey watch you. Animals in human form. You better use your network to caution your people cause if Nigerians start dem no dey carry last

2 Likes

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by fajani(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
MTN is gone. though they are greedy but they are fastest network
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by ozoigbondu: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
uselessgoat:

I will be on a yellow T-shirt today. If dem born you well show up. Tell me the color of your cloth so I can know where to aim. Your blood will color the streets

This boy go look bush
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Hennyboy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
THIS A MUST READ : Before Nigeria descends into telecoms monopoly from MTN

http://blogs.premiumtimesng.com/?p=167353

What do you all think?
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by enigstil(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Igbayi laro ti arugbo sukun oge
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by dblackninja: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
If others talk,MTN go talk. Mtchewww!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Xslaze3xd(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
efilefun:
This poo had been going on for weeks the whole world had been voicing their opinions and condemning it but MTN cares less thats why they just sending the useless text messages like they care mtcheeew... assuming 1000 of their mast had gone down the same day the whole nonsense started over there they would have reacted faster cuz they know the Millions they lose with their mast been down for one minute.

Until the government of Nigeria takes it citizens serious nobody or country will ever treat us right. Imagine DSTV going against court orders cuz they know its nigeria where any nonsense can happen and they will go scot-free. they need to try that out in some countries and watch as their license of operation goes down in drain.

Imagine shoprite still silent like its non of their business... If Nigerians should invade their store like foreigners stores are been looted over there their brain self for don open
supported brother.....
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by hotspice29(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mtn...una fada...how long have you guys been in Nigeria Remember how much the mtn sim was being sold as at then? And now Huge difference. And what's with all the caller tune registrations without MY consent...see why I had to port to a Nigerian network. You South Africans are all the same...leeches...i say SHUT DOWN SHOPRITE,DSTV,MPR,MTN...let fall back and grow our own stuffs together. See who's calling who a foreigner,when the large chunk of the SAn economy come from countries where SAns are foreigners. Shut down all borders against them and lets see if the so-called Zulu king can salvage what comes next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Barbie11(f): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Is mtn a south Africa network
Re: MTN Condems Xenophobia by Blitz888(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Operation free calls to SA until this mess recedes...
Lord Jesus, be a shield of protection for my Cousin Ogechukwu and her family and every other foreigner in that shit hole call SA.
Dear Lord, they shall not see the terror by night nor the arrows that flieth by day. Be a pillar of cloud for them by day and a pillar of fire by night.
Thank you lord for their safety is guaranteed in Jesus matchless name.
Amen™

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Sack Three Officers Who Raided Edwin Clark's Home - Sahara Reporters. / APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP / Kogi APC Battles Oshiomhole Over Plot To Deny Yahaya Bello Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.