Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. (933 Views)

Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
I used to be so shy that speaking to girls made me break out in a sweat. It was so bad that if I as much as opened my mouth to say, “Hi,” my vocal pitch went up several octaves.As you can imagine, this didn’t exactly help me woo the ladies(unless by “woo” you mean make them want to giggle, run away, and/or hide).My troubles were a symptom of a common problem shared by many guys like you: I wasn’t confident in myself. Know the feeling? Let’s give your confidence (and dating life) a helpful shove in the right direction. This ishow to ask a girl outand get a yes (almost) every time.Ground RulesYour Posture Should Scream ConfidenceMost men guarantee a rejection before they even open their mouth because their appearance does not express confidence. Here are some simple cues to help you remember the do’s and don’ts of posture...Do not:*.Stare at the ground*.Cross your legs/arms*.Slump your shoulders*.FidgetDo:*.Keep your chin up*.Gaze forward*.Shoulders down and back*.Chest highWhen in doubt, think about how much space you are taking up. Is it a lot, or a little? If you’re not taking up much space,it’s possible you are curled up in a sad little ball (which just doesn’t make you look confident). Take up as much space with your body as you can to reflect that you are comfortable in your body (and this hopefully goes without saying, but keep it within reason — don’t go lying down on the ground in the middle of the bar or anything crazy!)The Clothes Make the ManNo, you don’t have to be donned in a freshly tailored suit when you ask a girl out. But that doesn’t mean you should look like a slob either. Dress in whatever style fits your personality, but keep it classy. No wrinkled tees, dirty shoes, or other fashion disasters allowed. Don’t sweat the specifics, but whatever you do,dress like the handsome and polished fella you are.Gauging InterestEngage Eye ContactIf a coffeehouse cutie catches your eye, shoot a few harmless glances in her direction. Linger for a brief moment before turning your attention elsewhere, but don’t voyage beyond the five second mark unless you want to be labeled a creeper. If she returns your gaze with a smile, this is a good sign that the feeling might be mutual.Do Not Confuse Kindness with Attraction Just because a woman smiles at or talks to you, does not mean she wants to take your friendship to the next level, so don’tget your hopes up without good reason. Not sure if a friend likes you or not? Ask her out and if she says, “What, like a date?” reply, “Yes!”h without hesitation. Confidence is sexy (and even if she says, “No,” at least you’ll know for sure).The ApproachKeep It SimpleDon’t try to be funny and forget about impressing her. Women are attracted to men who are confident in their own skin,so bending over backwards in an attemptto “wow” a woman will probably just make her think you are trying too hard. Take a few deep breaths, think to yourself,“No big deal,”confidently walk up to her, and say, “Hi.” For bonus points, find something about her to compliment (maybe she has a neat tattoo, an expressive smile, or a witty t-shirt?).
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by mhizpeaarl(f): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lol Good luck grin
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by Basildvalour(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
If you get a yes instantly, the girl might just be waiting to chop and clean mouth

Beware of them females.....FEAR WOMEN
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by sinaj(f): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
abeg someone shud summarize it for me

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by Supermiy: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinaj:
abeg someone shud summarize it for me
it's an instruction manual on how to woo sinaj before you fall in love with me smiley
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by pTomz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
IHATELONGPOST angry

a lil witty thosmiley
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by SarcasticMe(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
OP, I no read ur article, but judging by the length, won't the girl just walk away before I put all that into action?
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by sinaj(f): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Supermiy:
it's an instruction manual on how to woo sinaj before you fall in love with me smiley

shebi u r lying now

iz dat why d op typed dat lng story
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nice points for newbies.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by Supermiy: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinaj:

shebi u r lying now

iz dat why d op typed dat lng story
why would i lie...i'm a catholic father to be cool ...would only lie if heaven is involved smiley
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blackett:
Nice points for newbies.
I don miss you, Hazard gave unprepared leave grin
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
I don miss you, Hazard gave unprepared leave grin
E no pain me. There was a foul on falcao that should be blown. Man U dominated chelsea. Chelsea defended with their lives and scored.

Not bad to me.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out And Get A Yes. by sinizia: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Didn't bother reading.

No space. No paragraph. Just some mumbled up words. My eyes hurts!!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Or Warning To Guys / How Can I Move On? Advice Needed / True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.