Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,296 members, 7,947,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Guess Buhari's Reaction To Gej's 2trillion Naira News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guess Buhari's Reaction To Gej's 2trillion Naira News (1006 Views)

I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market / Dr. Abati Calls 2trillion Outrageous, Its JUST 10billion Dollars. / Zahra Buhari's Reaction To The Rain Falling In Lagos. It Might Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guess Buhari's Reaction To Gej's 2trillion Naira News by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
I am laying on my bed...just wondering GMB's reaction to the news of 2trillion naira squandered on Gej's re-election.

I actually pity GMB.

The more he vows that he will not probe the outgoing regime, the more they rob stolen wealth to his face.

Yet, this is a man whose manifesto really needs a lot of money to survive.

I doubt if i can read GMB's mind well enough..but can anyone guess what he might be thinking about GEJ at the moment?
Re: Guess Buhari's Reaction To Gej's 2trillion Naira News by nuclearboy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
He will be forced to probe at least NNPC
Re: Guess Buhari's Reaction To Gej's 2trillion Naira News by fritiyo: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
GMB can do nothing to GEJ unless he is ready to bring down OBJ,IBB, Tinubu etc.
Himself( buhari) needs to get sense as well to do reasonable things which he strongly promised.

(1) (Reply)

Please Apc Should Leave Baba One .......? To Fulfill His Promises / Jonathan, Buhari In Closed-door Meeting / Gunmen Kill Kaduna StateGovernor-elect,Nasir El-rufai’s campaign cordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.