Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,109 members, 7,916,232 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:32 PM

The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life (34735 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Dear Girls. An Open Letter To You Here Please / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by godunia(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
She will possess all these qualities until u marry her then the reverse becomes d case.marry because u re financially n mentally ready to marry,marrying with the wrong expectation can lead to disappointment.
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Naah

Are you a misogynist? grin grin

Plenty crazy folks makes me laff my ass off after a hard and stressful day......keep it up NLanders, I am feeling you..... grin cool

1 Like

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Mcaise: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
sunExX:
Buy Cheap Data From NL

HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA ON MTN 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT FOR AS LOW AS 5GB for #1200..

Through SME Data Share, you can now get 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT data bundle for as low as N1,200. Really! Yes. Some Nigerians are already in the business. As a matter of fact, it’s really really expensive to buy data for your device mostly when you are using an android device. I guess you know what am talking about if you are an android user. you know how expensive it is to buy data.

work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry  etc.

Below is the price list For all Netwrk::
MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT::

==> 5GB for #1,200

==> 10GB for #2,000

PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!

Duration 1 month (30-31) days

Before I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry  etc

HOW TO BUY DATA

Contact Us:-

BBM-PIN:3.3.4.C.A.3.A.8
Call Hot Line - +23481 340 01 228
Whatsapp- +2348 1340 ‎01 228‎

Devices it will work for:

1. Android phones
2. iPhones, iPads
3. Blackberries running on (all BlackBerry(S))
4. Modems / PC
5. Windows phones

ADD UP FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!
Add up or call to Place an Order!!
To check your Data Bundle balance
MTN dial *461*7#

Place and order now..

#source NL

Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry, computers, modems e.t.c.
Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan (All Netwrk)..

Shebi you don dey look for person wey you go scam abi? 5GB data for N1,200...

Even if all the data wey dey south Africa come run enter Nigeria because of Xenophobia killings come dey lodge for your house, will you give them out for that price?

Guy you are more heartess than Shekau! Ole
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Mcaise: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
chowlade:
shocked Thank God sex is not among

Na only dah one u remember
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by LezDiva(f): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=32899005]The KINDS of girls AN hustling Nigerian guy needs in his life

when i first read the topic, i assumed it was a typographical error, so i clicked to open just out of curiosity only to be greeted with the same error which says to me that u need to learn first how to write before you can tell what a guy or a girl needs....

1 Like

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by 1stola: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
emusmith:
The kinds of girls an hustling Nigerian guy needs in his life

1. Miss Economical

She is the type that ensures his money is well spent. She can cook a pot of soup with #500. She hardly collects from him.

2. Miss Patience

She is the type that believes in his dreams and can survive long years of humble beginnings with him. She is patient.

3. Miss Encourager

When my guy is tired and weary, she encourages him. She is an expert in encouraging. Such girls are quite an asset. wink

4. Miss Worker

My pastor's wife told us to marry a worker for a few reasons. One is, she can help you in financial matters. If you are boxed up, you can date a brokie. But a hustler, you need a worker wink Two good heads are better than one, lol!

5. Miss Gentle

She is the type that wouldn't fight his boyfriend over lil issues. She is a nice girl. I like her type joor smiley Gentle girls are few. Me need one undecided

6. Miss Generous

I know her. She prefers to give to him than to receive from him. She is a cheerful giver. She buys things for him more than he does for her. If you find her, marry her ja re cheesy. She knows how to take care of both in laws equally. She is decent in spending.

7. Miss Beautiful

Oh boy, she has to be pretty too o...at least in your eyes abeg. Beauty is quite important ja re. They say, there is no accounting for taste. Beauty to all vary smiley

Have a good night rest wink
I WISH HOPE AND PRAY THAT I WILL HAVE ALL IN ONE smiley
AMEEN.
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Mcaise: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:
All I read was "Meek, quiet and docile."

Kuku buy a pet dog or something.

If a pet dog can bend for me, then that would really save me some money. Comet to think of it, it's cost effective cos I dnt get 2 cope wif nagging. Thank you.
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Mcaise: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Everytime I come across an analogy by you, rehab is what first comes to mind...then detox. What have you been sniffing?

So some people rily talk like me..hmmm
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Mcaise: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
and miss cowgirl too prick rider

You rily need @SonOfMark to comment on this..seriously got me cracked up grin
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Point 1 is d koko.
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by nemenwa13: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author miss encourager i thinkshes cool=Cutehector post=32899351]
Miss economical; I no wan marry person wey no go put meat for my soup. Only esem imajine

Miss patience: no vex, I no wan marry person like patience jonathan. Lol, just kiddn

Miss worker; u go nag sotey u go get headache unto say she dey come bak evry nyt by 11pm

Miss generous: u go just poor. Wen she carry all ur money dash gv her relations

Miss beautiful.. U dnt neeed to go for dat. D reason is very obvious[/quote]
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Monikween(f): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
emusmith:

1. Miss Economical

She is the type that ensures his money is well spent. She can cook a pot of soup with #500. She hardly collects from him.

2. Miss Patience

She is the type that believes in his dreams and can survive long years of humble beginnings with him. She is patient.

3. Miss Encourager

When my guy is tired and weary, she encourages him. She is an expert in encouraging. Such girls are quite an asset. wink

4. Miss Worker

My pastor's wife told us to marry a worker for a few reasons. One is, she can help you in financial matters. If you are boxed up, you can date a brokie. But a hustler, you need a worker wink Two good heads are better than one, lol!

5. Miss Gentle

She is the type that wouldn't fight his boyfriend over lil issues. She is a nice girl. I like her type joor smiley Gentle girls are few. Me need one undecided

6. Miss Generous

I know her. She prefers to give to him than to receive from him. She is a cheerful giver. She buys things for him more than he does for her. If you find her, marry her ja re cheesy. She knows how to take care of both in laws equally. She is decent in spending.

7. Miss Beautiful

Oh boy, she has to be pretty too o...at least in your eyes abeg. Beauty is quite important ja re. They say, there is no accounting for taste. Beauty to all vary smiley

. u have a dream....lwkmd
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by dipeolu16(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't agree, if you do one halve and she does the other halve then you're not together but in a partnership business. So as a man, you eaten your respect.... Tho
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Rajjah(f): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by illiad: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
The most important person is not on the list.

Miss Respect
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
i know someone with all 7 qualities smiley
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by tonero230(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
mirexxx:
miss encouragement smiley
shey na hustle, we go encourage dem boyz cheesy

Your type go like already made hommie.oriaku!
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Omowalksola(f): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Naso
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Allosaurus: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cutehector:

Miss economical; I no wan marry person wey no go put meat for my soup. Only esem imajine

Miss patience: no vex, I no wan marry person like patience jonathan. Lol, just kiddn

Miss worker; u go nag sotey u go get headache unto say she dey come bak evry nyt by 11pm

Miss generous: u go just poor. Wen she carry all ur money dash gv her relations

Miss beautiful.. U dnt neeed to go for dat. D reason is very obvious

undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by sixtus3606(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
emusmith:

1. Miss Economical

2. Miss Patience

3. Miss Encourager

4. Miss Worker

5. Miss Gentle

6. Miss Generous

7. Miss Beautiful

I am in need of a serious sex-mate, between 23-30 years for immediate employment.
Qualification: minimum SSCE/OND
SPECIAL ATTRUBUTES;
1. Must be good in bed
2. Must be honest
3. Must report to duty on or before resumption time.
4. Must clean in-between the two thighs.
5. Well succulent bossoms
6. Beautiful sculptured a**
7. Must be at least 65% hour-glass shaped
BENEFITS:
-Attractive salaries
-Feeding allowance
-Accomodation

NB: serious babes only!!!
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by gangwolf(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
The right combination for me is 3 5 and 7.
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by peteruuu(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
C O N F A M cheesy
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:
All I read was "Meek, quiet and docile."

Kuku buy a pet dog or something.
^^^

The type of girl you should run from.
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Paulv(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
chowlade:
shocked Thank God sex is not among
baby sex is not everything.
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Paulv:
baby sex is not everything.

no b u guys want sex?
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Phinagold(f): 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Una don try.what will he do for me. Only f**k abi? Thunder fire satan.
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by ibrokola(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:
Emusmith, you fall my hand big time!

If Miss Lasher is not there, then I'm afraid the list is crap! angry

-Miss nagging
-Miss flashy
-Miss forming

and co. . .
Hehehe. Madgoat! I like this brother, his comments are always hilarious.
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by dlux: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
All na story. Our 9ja babes dey try but its always highest bidder & 'no time' factor that sets in. Few fits your description but intelligence babes are a major turn on jare.
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by bxcode(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
What of we that dont hustle??undecided
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Miss Economical embarassed

You don't like the sound of that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"? / Love And Royalty: Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.