Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,302 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

Baba Please Fulfil Your Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Please Fulfil Your Promises (877 Views)

Mimiko Fulfill Your Promises On Paying Workers Salaries / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / Baba Please Forgive My People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Please Fulfil Your Promises by austinsmat(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
O boy let me follow shout my own before mods start banning ( baba one chance) i hale you baba .you promise us one dollar to one naira now APC is denying it calling you a lair that you do not say something like that imagine baba. when you promise us to end boko guy within two months because you know them boys wela , talk-talk APC is too denying your words again pls forgive them and don't mind them. you lovely promise to be paying us 5k every month now APC is crying when nobody is beating them that you will inherit empty treasuring that Nigeria is broke pls ignore them you only knows the secret. what about your dagger to stab corrupt politicians now the same APC are shouting that tinubu atiku and obj dem are saint .tomorrow will be no more 2million job every year that media mis quote you or they deny your desire to stabilize world oil price baba one chance you too much pls don't fall our hands, fulfil your promise and dont for your promise and reviving coal with more job there to Enugu peoples
Re: Baba Please Fulfil Your Promises by Cholls(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
my brother is everything ok there at your side? undecided
Re: Baba Please Fulfil Your Promises by austinsmat(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cholls:
my brother is everything ok there at your side? undecided
NA LIE
Re: Baba Please Fulfil Your Promises by nzeobi(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
What of building 4 million homes for the common man.
What of farming and govt buys
Re: Baba Please Fulfil Your Promises by austinsmat(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2015
nzeobi:
What of building 4 million homes for the common man.
What of farming and govt buys
we are waiting for baba one chance to fulfil all his promises

(1) (Reply)

How Ekiti Is Made Ungovernable Whenever APC Loses. / Pastor Puts Housewife, Daughters In Family Way / Sad:man Loses Wife To Fuel Scarcity (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.