Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,465 members, 7,971,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:07 PM

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex (86319 Views)

18+.why Is Cum More Pleasurable Than Wee Wee? / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 10 Things More Pleasurable Than $ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by ladipeacemaker(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by 989900: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Well . . . cheesy

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Walemi1(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Making room for sth better nd new by removing that which dosen't serve you from ur life is more pleasurable than removing liquid from your joystick
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by eagleeyez: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2015
yungEX:
grin releasing the urine u've been holding for 6 hours

Are u kidding This response got over half a million likes?

Bet you are surprised your self,rite? Nairaland can be so unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by yungEX(m): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2015
eagleeyez:

Are u kidding This response got over half a million likes?

Bet you are surprised your self,rite? Nairaland can be so unpredictable.
was shocked too oh
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Dannyblaze: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Expressing love and been loved in return [b]Expressing love and been loved in return [/b]Expressing love and been loved in return
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Dinhodinho(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2015
I HATE SEX

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by PastorOluT(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Bonapart:
Who said sex is pleasurable...
Sex is overrated that's why many fall into fornication all because of curiosity...
The most pleasurable thing in life is knowing God, living a life that please God and knowing where you're going after life which is Heaven.... that's what i call pleajoy
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by amstamon: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2015
grin
eedriyz:
Why am I reading this? This is a pointless post. Na everything dey come NL FP these days

guy who u dey ask question?after you don read enter page two,u come dey ask one stupid question.
well as for me .....that special feelings u get when scratching that inching part between your thigh and dick.
masturbation too u know grin
eedriyz:
Why am I reading this? This is a pointless post. Na everything dey come NL FP these days

guy who u dey ask question?after you don read enter page two,u come dey ask one stupid question.
well as for me .....that special feelings u get when scratching that inching part between your thigh and dick.
masturbati0n too u know..
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Vickidanny7: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2015
Watching F1 race on HDTv
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by john4aguero: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2015
After struggling to hold a poo in a 6hr journey, you finally release it in the toilet at home. Oh! Happy day!!!!

1 Like

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by ebruscares: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2015
when the goal in 93rd minute of a match won u a million naira on nairabet
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by layioniye: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2015
Cholls:
my sister all you wrote-up there will never be compared with the pleasure you get from sex. It is just that those you listed are all small pleasures that will lead you to the ultimate pleasure called sex.

Nice try though.

Yes oooo Yes oooooooo
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by peculi(f): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2015
Getting 100% assurance that you have made heaven.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Blankstare(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Counting your first millions....
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by taharqa: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2015
yungEX:

Lolz

I swear this is the only PHYSICAL thing that is anywhere as pleasurable as Sex cheesy

Nothing else in the physical realm is anywhere near as pleasurable as Sex. Let's stop deceiving ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Tellin ur frndzz to come and rob uuu and a LovePeddler at a joint where u jst gave her a buck!!!
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by anigbajumo(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Brev, you just need to find yaself a good pum to enjoy the greatness of good sex. Not every pum is good, but when you get the good one - nothing on this planet can beat it .

The female anatomy is an architectural masterpiece created by the most high for men to find the greatest pleasure on Mother Earth, believe that.
bro bliv me is overated,my present GF has neva had sex wif any guy b4 I meet her, nd dat s one of d pum most guy ar eager to enjoy which we term as d best nd is exactly d best.....though is a great pleasure bt z overated.....av snubed sex no of times for another real finz of Life...
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by SirShymexx: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
bro bliv me is overated,my present GF has neva had sex wif any guy b4 I meet her, nd dat s one of d pum most guy ar eager to enjoy which we term as d best nd is exactly d best.....though is a great pleasure bt z overated.....av snubed sex no of times for another real finz of Life...

It depends on how you define overrated, and the context.

Personally, I used to think sex was overrated as well, when I used to go around smashing every and any chic. Till I met someone with like the best thing ever. It was so good that every time I see this girl, I just wanna fvck the shiit out of her (it was mutual tho). And since then, I've been very picky/selective when it comes chics. I just look out for certain things, and maximise the pleasure out of everything..

And some women have got vintage pums that taste like vintage wine, literally. If u're lucky to meet anyone with that kind of box, ya life will never be the same again.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by anigbajumo(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

It depends on how you define overrated, and the context.

Personally, I used to think sex was overrated as well, when I used to go around smashing every and any chic. Till I met someone with like the best thing ever. It was so good that every time I see this girl, I just wanna fvck the shiit out of her (it was mutual tho). And since then, I've been very picky/selective when it comes chics. I just look out for certain things, and maximise the pleasure out of everything..

And some women have got vintage pums that taste like vintage wine, literally. If u're lucky to meet anyone with that kind of box, ya life will never be the same again.
dea is no pun dat wil b pleasurable dan d one u tear d hymen by yer self.....nd dat s d pun dan is obviously define yer 1st sentence in da last paragraph.bro,av engage in such.... SEX is still overated
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by yemolz: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2015
Living an accomplished well desired life
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by SirShymexx: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
dea is no pun dat wil b pleasurable dan d one u tear d hymen by yer self.....nd dat s d pun dan is obviously define yer 1st sentence in da last paragraph.bro,av engage in such.... SEX is still overated

Tearing the hymen is overrated. Tore a couple, and it takes a while to start finding real pleasure. Then again, some chics just have that supremely magnificent box that will make you start singing Drake's "best I ever had". grin

Just find yaself a total package, or a vintage pum, bruddah.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Eminentsaint(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2015
chowlade:

1. Winning The First Ever Gold Medal For Your
Country In The Olympics.

2. At Old age, Seeing Your Children Do Better
Than You.

3. Watching Your First Baby Sleep Cozily.

4. Falling In Love For The First Time At A (Tender
Age), so to speak.

5. Graduating From The University After Ten Long
Years Of Delay Due To Strike.

6. Scoring The Only Goal In The 93rd Minute In A
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.

7. Getting Married After A Long And Delayed
Single hood (mainly applicable to the ladies,
WADR.)

You can ADD yours...

Girl, You're hilarious! A very BIG well done for that write up smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by MistarT(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Iamdipson:

Tell me how to start doing this.
Good morning, well there're certain important steps and decisions to make.
1.You must confess any sin and repent genuinely from them.
2.Have Faith in God believe that all power has been given to Christ who has also given us this power,you can proclaim anything you want in Christ Jesus.
3.Power alone cannot make an individual fulfilled you must add holiness and righteousness because when you command in the realm the only thing that makes the supernatural and natural obey is when there's a connection between you and Christ and Jesus I tell you doesn't like any stain if you use his name without been righteous the command would not be obeyed by the forces.
4.Love God with all your heart all your soul and all your mind, reverence Him in godly fear not worldly fear.
5.To have number 1-4 is just a solid prayer Point which is '' Jesus come and live inside of me,possess me and make me holy without and within '' serious it is not hard just have faith I tell you I am waiting for your testimony as a man you need to overcome certain forces forget all the funny things people say they try to show intellectual prowess but we all know certain forces rule our physical and spiritual realm, before you can overcome you have to be with the King (Jesus).Let me live you with this remember today that as long as you are a creation by God the devil is angry with you.So there's no Point living a carnal,lewd and profane life.Thanks
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by anigbajumo(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Tearing the hymen is overrated. Tore a couple, and it takes a while to start finding real pleasure. Then again, some chics just have that supremely magnificent box that will make you start singing Drake's "best I ever had". grin

Just find yaself a total package, or a vintage pum, bruddah.

hw can u say tearin d hymen is overated incomparin 2 old cargo dat cannot close again?Am trying to blow my mind frm yer previous mentioned. "U need 2find yaself a good pum to enjoy d greatness of good sex".....frm my little experience,d best pun out ther is d1 u tear d hymen by yer self...Is d most pleasurable incomparing to HOLE dat u jst MARK REGISTER dat u ar present........Am stil telln u SEX is overated.......lolz "Find yer self a total pakage pum"...tell me hw pakage pun go b,shey she go put Gold round her pum ni coz I no gat u?
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Yasher: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2015
1. Relationship with God
2. Spending time with family
3. Community service
4. Teaching kids
5. Championship Manager
6. 6-7 hours of sleep at night

Infact them boku! Sex is overrated by pervs
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by kassybling(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Winning 50000bay with 50 on naijabet grin
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Edcene2010(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
chowlade:

1. Winning The First Ever Gold Medal For Your
Country In The Olympics.

2. At Old age, Seeing Your Children Do Better
Than You.

3. Watching Your First Baby Sleep Cozily.

4. Falling In Love For The First Time At A (Tender
Age), so to speak.

5. Graduating From The University After Ten Long
Years Of Delay Due To Strike.

6. Scoring The Only Goal In The 93rd Minute In A
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.

7. Getting Married After A Long And Delayed
Single hood (mainly applicable to the ladies,
WADR.)

You can ADD yours...

The sweetest thing is when God appears to u and take you to ur mansion in heaven, and u confirmed dt ur name is in the book of life.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
swagifted:
wow...so ?
Jesus himself brought me outta the pit of hell.It's a long story.People dont like the truth neither do they wanna believe in it.The truth is,the last thing anybody does b4 dying will determine whr he/she is going 2 straight away and that one is glued to the sins he/she committs on earth.Each sin one committs,one becomes glued 2 a demon which wouldnt allow one 2 leave...
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
okpamson15:
thank God, atleast you wil now know the kind of life u wil live
people really don't knw wat they are doing.That's why they use to admonish 'a one husband and a wife',not othewise.Young men and ladies dnt knw dat as soon as they get intimate,their soul is tied 2gether even after death.many guys' souls by now would've been tied 2 as many as 100 ladies.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by dawtune(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
yungEX:
I swear, that's a big relief...
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex by BEWWIE(f): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
yungEX:
SURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.