Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:49 AM

How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade (11876 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Femi Fani Kayode Emerges The New Yoruba Leader(pix) / Revolution Looms: A Top Nigerian Leader Will Die Before Xmas - Ita / New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge By Oni Of Ife. Join .com For Live Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by earTHMama: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2009
earmama, i dont think the north believe me that the oil is there. let me show them pictures. So that they can let the yorubas go. the place they want is not the western niger but the east .

the first picture is oil well not too far from port harcourt,

While the second one is oil well not to far from bonny.

so let us go and take your oil and let the yoruba go.

how did you conclude the circled spots in your pictures are oil wells? grin grin grin grin
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2009
They are I zoom in.

what we would do as  a goverment, when we merge with the republic of Benin is that we would sign a 10 years $1 trillion dollar  trade deal with our son in law Senator Obama, britian, canada ,nigeria, germany, france and others.

This would allow us to import good made in this countries to the New republic. We would reduce import from china because of the stardard of good produce. we want good product.  And another thing, We yorubas need to keep the USA economy running because many of our people life depend on the USA economy. We send billion of dollar back home each years.

And if the USA economy is bad, the lifes of our people living in this countries would be bad. But there are no yorubas living in china. So we do not get back nothing from china.  And we want good goods and china product result to waste.
We would consider them when their product become better.

But our son in law is president and our child is governor general. And millions of our people live here that send money to thier family, which help  our economy back home. In china, we dont have people who send nothing to africa. This is the economy we yorubas would run.  We are going to make the USA economy strong, britain and others. because our own economy depend on them.  Feb 13 , 2009 is important for us Yorubas. It all depend on the Oni and others decision.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by earTHMama: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2009
They are I zoom in.
. Is this hausa language or what?

[size=14pt]By our son in law is president and our child is governor general.[/size] And millions of our people live here that send money to thier family, which help  our economy back home. In china, we dont have people who send nothing to africa. This is the economy we yorubas would run.  We are going to make the USA economy strong, britain and others. because our own economy depend on them.  Feb 13 , 2009 is important for us Yorubas. It all depend on the Oni and others decision.

Who is your son in law that is president? Mugabe? grin grin grin
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2009
But there are no yorubas living in china. So we do not get back nothing from china. And we want good goods and china product result to [color=#990000][/color]

so what is nigeria embassy doing in china then.?

there is something great about you which is legendary and that is you got no clue how even a local govt operates.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Charlesmud(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2009
, I am speechless on Nigeria issues, Everybody seems to accuse BecomRich cus of his motion. If you ask them that if they dont want this then what do they want, NO ANWSER (At 42, they dont know what they want).

, I dont seem to understand  why they cant give reasons of why BecomeRich is not right, they only say Roafl or nonsense words like go to hell, becomepoor and so on. Who is psycologically and mentaly poor between BecomeRich and them no having a focus on how to do something positive for everybody.

, I personally dont say this is good or this is bad but the issue is creating a peace and eradicate poor for the citizens of Nigeria and with the current situation in Nigeria this cant happen. Igbos wants to be the president, Hausas wants to have the majority cus thats the position the British gave them, meanwhile Yorubas wants to be inbetween to benefit from bothsides.

, We cant resolve our problems like this if we dont do something, Nigerians themselves like some people here are so weak and hopeless to share ideas and act positively, instead complain and accuse people thats atleast wants something done. Yorubas are not killing everybody  and niether are they saying they wanna take the oil so I dont see why this is a problem. You people here should understand the northerners are the ones making things worst here and we are all so blind to think straight on something positive.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2009
dont seem to understand why they cant give reasons of why BecomeRich is not right, they only say Roafl or nonsense words like go to hell, becomepoor and so on. Who is psycologically and mentaly poor between BecomeRich and them no having a focus on how to do something positive for everybody.

what is there to reason with, ? cut the new map for Yoruba people i.e republic or Benin. the ans. is not to dissolve Nigeria as an entity but to take out the poison out of the snake, find a way to unite Yuba people in Nigeria , enrich there culture , educate them as well as empower them , the Jew did strenghten themselves in America in all sphere, banking, construction , engineering and so on . that is what we should do and not this remapping that will set us back 1000 yrs. more over there is no general consensus that yorubapeople want out. as i am watching Right now on telly a Yoruba woman senator called GRACE BENT representing adamawa state.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Charlesmud(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2009
ode remo:

what is there to reason with, ? cut the new map for Yoruba people i.e republic or Benin. the ans. is not to dissolve Nigeria as an entity but to take out the poison out of the snake, find a way to unite Yuba people in Nigeria , enrich there culture , educate them as well as empower them , the Jew did strenghten themselves in America in all sphere, banking, construction , engineering and so on . that is what we should do and not this remapping that will set us back 1000 yrs. more over there is no general consensus that yorubapeople want out. as i am watching Right now on telly a Yoruba woman senator called GRACE BENT representing adamawa state.

My brother even if we educate Yubas as you said, does that stop the killings in the north or the Deltas from claiming the region and a hue price from oil money ?

The solution is above politics and its more of tribal and resources, strenghtening is not the issue here cus everybody wants to have equal and same rights while some even wanna be ontop and some even believe they should get more money cus the resources came from their land. All this is not possible cus british are involve and so are the Americans.

My guys, we need to start from the scratch cus all this cant be resolved in the middle and starting from scratch means everybody as to be on her own to do whatever they want instead of being control or lead by some other people for their own resources.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2009
http://.com/smf/index.php/topic,14447.0.html

Yuba people in
you claim to be a yoruba, but you cant even spell the word. you are a northerner.

First of all, I am not sure if she is yoruba, but some people bear , yoruba names. Grace bent is married to a northerner, it is obvoius what her position is . She made a personal decision to do so. So do you mean the USA should be part of nigeria, since about a million nigerian are married to USA citizen?

there are more nigerian married to USA citizen than people like Grace bent who are married to northerner. How many Yorubas are married to northerner or igbo man, they are very few.

When a woman get marry to a man, in nigeria that person is consider to come from that part. If I am married to an igbo woman, in nigeria the children claim yoruba. And an yoruba woman married to an igbo or hausa woman is consider igbo or hausa.

We are offering Grace bent and her husband citizen. Any one married to our people. Even people born in ourland or live in it.

Charlesmud  , here is the problem. We have people who have gone to university in nigeria and outside. they can only critic, but without solution. we know this is the solution.

Removing the Yoruba from nigeria solve alot of porblem.

1. The north becomes majority.

2. The igbos who have be crying rotation president can now have the chances to do so.

3. The north who have cry no development can now have money to develop.
4 Yar adua win election
so you see everybody gain it it.

5 it resolve the census issue, and it save nigeria 15 million lifes. Who may dies from civil war. we are saying keep your 83% oil.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2009
Removing the Yoruba from nigeria solve alot of porblem.

my friend how do you do this , thru enfocement ? and pls show me where i wrote yuba. read pls read .
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2009
Charlesmud  also got you yuba, 

How do you do this. we can do it by  4 method.

1. Yar Adua handed over bakassi, he can also hand us over to republic of Benin. It is the same thing.  When Yar Adua handed over Bakassi to cameroon. The senate and house of rep approve it without a consitutional review. So the senate and house of rep should approve it by simple majority to remove us. Obasanjo also handover some land in the north to cameroon or chad and niger.

2. state governors own the land. they can remove us. They have the power to transfer the land.

3 . By removing us from the constitution just like they would remove Bakassi from the constitution.

4. Option is war, which have 15 millions lifes in danger.

I think the easy one is Yar adua doing it. and simple majority.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2009
@ BECOME POOR

your best option is option A4, that way we shall know the the through strenght of your army because an average yoruba man{ lenu bi ibaka}.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Charlesmud(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2009
ode remo:

[color=#990000]

my friend how do you do this , thru enfocement ? and pls show me where i wrote yuba. read pls read .

Yes you mentioned Yuba, you check youself.

Anyway, tell us what you think can be seriously done ?

Mind you, Germany, America, UK and most countries went through this b4 thing became stable, we need to do something and I must admit it wont be an easy tax cus the damages are just too much already.

If you notice that last week the people of Iceland made a public demand that the Prime Minister should wildraw cus of the unstable economy and he did immediately.

But Nigerians sit down there hopeless ass thinking and hoping a change will come but nobody is making any move, its this not stupidity and a useless people.

They dont support this , they dont support that. OK give us one positive thing , They gat nothing except to criticize people and at the same time complain.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2009
option A4 is not an option. you can rig option A4 and is it not prof Iwu that would conduct the election. Forget it. A4 is not the solution to nigeria problem.

The reason the north is shouting option A4 is because they think they can win. but it is not the solution. There are 21 state below the river niger and benue. And we can manipulate it and remove Yar adua with option A4. We put one person. Yar adua get 15 state and that person from the southern niger benue get 21 states. and each election we do it again. Is that a solution. No.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2009
i was ref. to your own option no.4. war , war .war. bring it on.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2009
15 million people. Is too much to kill. And the north would suffer 80% of the people.

Look at satellite picture of lagos and kano. And ask yourself if the north can fight with us. It is better for Yar Adua to save the situation and save the lifes of 15 million northerners.  and 90% of the president in the world would do it to save 15 million lifes. War is an option, but Yar Adua can make history too and become a hero too.

Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2009
It they worry about delta state oil may be this picture , would help you very well. The oil is in where I said it is. So you can see it is not because of oil , we want to leave you.

You would see the picture of warri city . There is no oil well.
second picture is sapele  area, there is no oil wells.

Ijaw burutu, which , you would see is very very small. so the ijaws are ver few in delta state.

Anioma area of delta state, there  is no oil well there.
Even the one in the coastal most fall into ondo state under international laws.

Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2009
others

Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2009
anioma area

Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by ono(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2009
I'm thinking out loud here. Is this Becomerich guy not Nigeria1 - who is well ''learned'' in posting Google satellite images on Nairaland to make a point? angry
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by multebrain(m): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2009
Becomrrich what are you trying to tell you are you saying yoruba should be out of nigeria i cant understand your point in this argument express yourself better ,
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2009
SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE INFORM OUR HIGHLY ESTEEMED KABIESI THAT WHAT WE NEED (ESPECIALLY THE YORUBA YOUTH) IS NOT A LEADER FIGURE, LIKE AWOLOWO. WHAT WE NEED AND DESIRE IS A MORE EQUITABLE SOCIETY, A SOCIETY WHERE EVERY KID HAS THE RIGHT TO BASIC EDUCATION AND THIS RIGHT IS ADEQUATELY PROTECTED, A SOCIETY WHERE EVERY GRAUDATE HAS THE HOPE OF PICKING UP A JOB.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2009
you are speaking for yourself. we want out of nigeria. eye fufu ni abi dudu. ki lo mo pe owa lapo. keep quiet if youhave nothing to say. we want to go.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2009
I just hate when people can't seem to identify the problem but they are quick to give a solution to a problem they don't know of. tongue. Seriously, are you damn out of your mind? Are Hausa people Ayo Fayose and the rest of the murderous Yoruba thugs for governors. Are Hausa people that dead meat in Ibadan that used to elect and threaten Oyo governors? Becomerich, you really didn't weigh your analogy very well before saying Yorubas should join Benin republic. Only 0.00003% of Yorubas think of separation. Do you think Benin republic is willing to welcome Nigerian Yorubas? Let's solve our problems here, then see if the Benin and Togo Yorubas won't be the ones willing to join Nigeria.

Have a sense of Belonging. You keep whining about Nigeria but yet you haven't done anything to change it except for posting maps. University fees is about 16,000 naira/year which is less than $200. I'm sure you can send a brother or 2 through university. Do that instead of complaining about Nigeria. Nigeria is just a name not a person. Nigerian constitution is a democratic constitution but the people don't know their constitution. Even if they know, they are not willing to fight for it.

Also nothing happened on your January 20th as you promised. Just stay in Canada please.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2009
Becomerich is not one to be given serious attention. Just ignore him. I dont know why anyone would want to join Benin
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by earTHMama: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2009
Also nothing happened on your January 20th as you promised. Just stay in Canada please.
grin grin
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2009
Which 20 th are you talking about. I said do it before Geroge leave, which makes life very easy for Yar adua. watch and see, and so you people want yar adua to loss election. Look pro democratic movement would destroy Yar adua like June 12 election and remove him like IBB if he does not remove the yorubas, so that is win , looks clear. The world would not agree with rigging that Yar adua is planning. Those days are gone everywhere in the world. See Ghana. So Yar adua and PDP better forget it. This is the best solution for yar adua and the north. the result would look clear and you would save lifes. The way the north does not have to worry about the international community. YAr adua should ask IBB, how they remove him. when they block economy tie with Nigeria. You people would start eating your children. Remember June 12 election , how they block nigeria from the international community.

You see this youtube picture, You would take me serious when it happen to yoruba politician http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=88FGGfkMY8M

You are asking for money to go to school.  Why do we want you out of Nigeria. So that all this is the reponsible of the govt. The govt take care of people like this here. You borrow money from bank ,  If the Yorubas control our govt you would never ask sure question again. say amen. You would never ask for money how to buy a car say amen.  it is this people who are blocking our progress.

You see when Yorubas leaves nigeria. 80% of your problem would be solve. The issue that one person steal would disappear. or election rigging.  Do you see this video. That what yoruba do to politician. The politician who steal. That what they would do to them.

When Awo was there, he took care of people like you. Nigerians in the Diaspora sent $US 7.0 billion in 2008 to nigeria. So you see nigeria economy depend on the USA. If nigeria abroad make good money. It would go beyound $20 billion.
So when soludo better be careful.  It means that nigeria banks manage 910 billion naira of money we abroad nigerian sent.   But how much of them came from china ,  less than 0.0005%. 

When we Yoruba leave, we would make this countries the main business partner. Even if you look at Obasanjo policy, he did. Because he was a yoruba man. But now coming to Yar adua and the northern leader. china is best friend.

We yorubas would reward the USA, and more since Michelle Obama is Gullah(Yoruba). It makes economy sense. Nigeria economy crash when they move the capital to abuja. And when we leave them. Our economy would pick up. see ivory coast pictures without oil.

From our calculation.   We are suppose to make over $10 billion joinly with benin republic. Our budget would be about $ 10 billion a year. And you people forget Benin discovery large oilfields.  We can not have a revenue less than $10 billion that is the less , we can have a year as part of Benin republic, now compare to $3 billion we got last years from the nigeria govt.   

Look even nearly half of  the coastal line of Togo  is own by republic of Benin. It means oil would be discovered.

Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by earTHMama: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2009

We yorubas would reward the USA, and more since Michelle Obama is Gullah(Yoruba).
It makes economy sense. Nigeria economy crash when they move the capital to abuja. And when we leave them. Our economy would pick up. see ivory coast pictures with oil.

Here we go again. Will Obama(our inlaw) help us secede? grin grin grin
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2009
@become poor

i give up now, seriously.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2009
Ode poverty, you would remain poor for the rest of your life , if you don stop that.

Yar Adua is the one the ball is in his court. he save him self from "IBB disgrace" and save the north from been minority at the same time. You see, If Yar adua remove us , it makes it easy for the world to accept his and our decision. and we walk away quietly.

Ode poverty , it look like you want fight war. O boy. can you carry gun and shoot. Gather boys ready for your area. no child soja, or else they would lock you up. You don they watch too much film. We want it peaceful. because we want to sign trade treaty with Nigeria too. that way we can buy agric product and others from them. If it is bloodly, you can not have economy relationship.

nigeriamail@hotmail.com
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2009
become rich

U re embarrasing us.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2009
become rich

U re embarrasing us.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2009
Become rich, you have a problem. You know damn well that you have a problem. Yorubas are not asking to separate. Look, I'm a traditional and native Lagosian (Balogun and Aromire family) so shut up when it comes to Yorubas. Go and take a DNA test and solve your issue once and for all. If you want to belong to Benin just move there and get their passport .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus / REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. / Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.