Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54694 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2009
na 2day we dey meet @ buka adjacently parallel to fo-ka-9-sa?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2009
Mi o mo naa. . . . tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2009
Moyola:

Mi o mo naa. . . . tongue
fed min of health warnd dat 'much poundin is dangeros 2 brain cellz' yet u no hear grin
cum make i inspect u tongue cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2009
Kai! talo fe inspekt? angry so ara re o undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2009
Moyola:

Kai! talo fe inspekt? angry so ara re o undecided
na 2day u dey run? it is well wt u jare cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:50am On Feb 21, 2009
ashewo
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 1:52am On Feb 21, 2009
U dont know more than ashewo Chamo! undecided lipsrsealed. . . .
Na only ashewo fit recognize ashewo.

@ Topic.

Ogo maado
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by lalaboi(m): 1:52am On Feb 21, 2009
ashewo synonym grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 21, 2009
sillyboy:

U dont know more than ashewo Chamo! undecided lipsrsealed. . . .
Na only ashewo fit recognize ashewo.
ahhhhhhh, omg, have been looking for you.
How was ur day jare.

[size=3pt]My phone kinda died since 8am, couldn't reach you back like I said I would. Sorry wink[/size]
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 1:56am On Feb 21, 2009
HeatFusion:

ahhhhhhh, omg, have been looking for you.
How was ur day jare.

[size=3pt]My phone kinda died since 8am, couldn't reach you back like I said I would. Sorry wink[/size]

Am good jare. . . .guess i ate too much at the party. . . . .
How was ur day too.

Am I sppse to believe the phone story. . . . .I even called you a couple of hours ago. lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:57am On Feb 21, 2009
Not up to 30secs, asheweo people don full here. una no dey tire

@ silly

o ri e ti fokasibe yamayama cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 1:58am On Feb 21, 2009
@ Chamo. . . .

Ogo piom!. . . . .lol grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:01am On Feb 21, 2009
grin grin grin grin

omo lai-lai, o fe flat pa ni
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 2:03am On Feb 21, 2009
Ki lo flat?. . . .
Ogo to da bi Isu abuja yii.

O da bi ogo Mr. Nackson aka Dauda in Mr Lolly Nigerian comic then. . . .
Remember him?. . . .the guy that can Shag like no other man. grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 21, 2009
sillyboy:

Am good jare. . . .guess i ate too much at the party. . . . .
How was ur day too.

Am I sppse to believe the phone story. . . . .I even called you a couple of hours ago. lipsrsealed angry angry
Ehrrm what party?
My day was fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbb. . . . .b/c tomor will be betterrrrrrrrrrrrr cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=3pt]Actually, my phone died this morning. forgot to charge it last night. After you dropped this morn, mehn, the thing died on me. Lol, no mind me jare. No vex mr. wole cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:05am On Feb 21, 2009
Sillyboy ati Morenike, e tin dorayin abi. Kole dun mi fun yin o.

Esha ma lo rubber. onisekuse people tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 21, 2009
Abeg, Sillyboy na my big bro wink grin grin grin I no fit do am oooooooooo, na abomination tongue tongue

I can finally say I no be teennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin grin Jesus is Lord kiss kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 2:11am On Feb 21, 2009
HeatFusion:

Ehrrm what party?
My day was fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbb. . . . .b/c tomor will be betterrrrrrrrrrrrr cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=3pt]Actually, my phone died this morning. forgot to charge it last night. After you dropped this morn, mehn, the thing died on me. Lol, no mind me jare. No vex mr. wole cheesy cheesy[/size]

Hmmmm. . . .am glad you had a fab day. . . .
Tomorrow is gonnna be a blast too babe.

Just make sure u send my cake and hugs and kisses.

[s]You gat to do something about that ur 10 kobo phone cos am calling you 2nite[/s]!. . .12am sharp.

@ Chamo.

I really pity your mouth and head.
See as you just talk "dorayin". . .like that.

O da bi wipe koro epon e. . . .opolo lo wa abi?
Onisokuso ologo mado.

@ HF.
You call me your brother?. . . . .
that na outright denial in the public.! angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 21, 2009
sillyboy:

Just make sure u send my cake and hugs and kisses.

[s]You gat to do something about that ur 10 kobo phone cos am calling you 2nite[/s]!. . .12am sharp.

@ Chamo.

I really pity your mouth and head.
See as you just talk "dorayin". . .like that.

O da bi wipe koro epon e. . . .opolo lo wa abi?
Onisokuso ologo mado.

@ HF.
You call me your brother?. . . . .
that na outright denial in the public.! angry

12 am? buddy, I'd be in ekiti by then cheesy cheesy cheesy

And ehrrmm, wetin I suppose to dey denail? tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:18am On Feb 21, 2009
sillyboy:

Evidence no1 (You had a fab day after ti e gun janglova tan)

sillyboy:

Evidence no2 (a blast) shocked shocked shocked shocked

sillyboy:

You gat to do something about that ur 10 kobo phone cos am calling you 2nite . .12am sharp.

Evidence no3. (so after all that u are not satisfied abi) call 2nite.

oma se o sad sad sad
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 21, 2009
chamotex:

Evidence no1 (You had a fab day after ti e gun janglova tan)

Evidence no2 (a blast) shocked shocked shocked shocked

Evidence no3. (so after all that u are not satisfied abi) call 2nite.

oma se o sad sad sad
ehrrrm, plz, dnt let my "Uncle" dayo see this now. ko da ooooooooo.

[homewrecker] tongue grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by timmfikk(m): 2:34am On Feb 21, 2009
what are you small boys and gurls doing by this tyme,
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:17am On Feb 21, 2009
Nice pix, smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 3:35am On Feb 21, 2009
old gag!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 21, 2009
dyabman:

old gag!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:39am On Feb 21, 2009
Morenike, lets go there
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:41am On Feb 21, 2009
HeatFusion:

ewo nkan ti omo yi ko si aya . . . . . . Dang!

u gat big titties cheesy Peak milk factory
You are blessed. grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 3:43am On Feb 21, 2009
@HeatFussion

your BIZ!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 21, 2009
@chamotex
oje fi iy sile. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:51am On Feb 21, 2009
dyabman:

old gag!

Must be on some hard core dope. . . .dope head!!!!

@ Topic

Om to fine, omo to hott, omo to mo whats up!! cool cool cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 21, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Om to fine, omo to hott, omo to mo whats up!! cool cool cool
lol toyosi is looking in the mirror again grin grin

Ignore dyabman. He's been following u arnd to get attn wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:53am On Feb 21, 2009
toyosi commot for road make i see ruby's bazookas
Dem things are almost popping out shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100)

What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / Re: The Last Person Post Win! / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.