Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,287 members, 7,971,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:12 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (56314 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:32am On May 11, 2009
@na2day
i will not only kidnap him but i will also use is head for goat meat tongue grin cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 12:35am On May 11, 2009
y me:

i don ban OXONE and NA2DAY angry

take a chill pill girl, no be your bobo pix dey ur profile grin grin grin grin

ok tell me wetin that one be tongue tongue tongue tongue

FL Gators!:

Looking at Oxone's pic. Segzy grin grin

thanks dear wink wink wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:36am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

Gbeske head.

Looking at Oxone's pic. Segzy grin grin

na me u dey yab or oxone? by the way oxone na fine boi but hin no reach me sha  tongue tongue tongue tongue

y me:

@na2day
i will not only kidnap him but i will also use is head for goat meat tongue grin cheesy

BLOOD OF JESUS! ! !  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by FLGators1: 12:37am On May 11, 2009
yme,

That's your bobo's pix? grin grin e don reach that level tongue tongue

@na2day?
na u i dey yab so. oya, wey your pix tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:38am On May 11, 2009
@oxone
for where you for segzy tongue cheesy
and perhaps that is my 10th son cheesy

@na2day
no blood can save you, cause you cant escape my wrath tongue cheesy

@FL Gators
you blive am undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by FLGators1: 12:41am On May 11, 2009
believe am?
cuz not wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:42am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

@na2day?
na u i dey yab so. oya, wey your pix tongue tongue

my pix na private property, too expensive to let loose on NL  cheesy cheesy cheesy

y me:

@na2day
no blood can save you, cause you cant escape my wrath tongue cheesy

I be Jesus pikin, nothing dey happen
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by FLGators1: 12:44am On May 11, 2009
my pix na private property, too expensive to let loose on NL
So it was cheap when you posted it for Sisi Jinx abi?

So make it cheap again wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:46am On May 11, 2009
@na2day
for where ur pix for dey expensive tongue

nor be ur ur pix dey loose for yaba so shocked grin grin grin cheesy

@GATORS
i have seen his pic at yaba market cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by FLGators1: 12:46am On May 11, 2009
rotflmao. . . . she don kill me wif laughter grin grin

na2day?, na true?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by ztyle(m): 12:50am On May 11, 2009
Smelling! grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:55am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

So it was cheap when you posted it for Sisi Jinx abi?

So make it cheap again wink

u know that's my woman, she can have my pic any time

y me:

@na2day
for where ur pix for dey expensive tongue

nor be ur ur pix dey loose for yaba so shocked grin grin grin cheesy

e expensive well well

FL Gators!:

na2day?, na true?

she is lying ooo
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by FLGators1: 12:58am On May 11, 2009
rotflmao. w/e. show picshur jor
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 1:00am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

rotflmao. w/e. show picshur jor

ladies 1st
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 1:02am On May 11, 2009
my frd post ya pishur there cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 1:03am On May 11, 2009
y me:

@oxone
for where you for segzy tongue cheesy
and perhaps that is my 10th son cheesy

ok if you say so

for this credit crunch time u born 10 shocked shocked shocked shocked

make e no turn armed robber o grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 1:04am On May 11, 2009
nah he is a medical doctor wink

he has even found the cure for aids cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by FLGators1: 1:05am On May 11, 2009
@na2day?

You've seen my pix b4.
If not, then you should understand that it'd be a crime to post such a pix tongue grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 1:07am On May 11, 2009
y me:

nah he is a medical doctor wink

he has even found the cure for aids cheesy

abalaka type or herbalist grin grin grin grin

that pix looks lyk something that was taken last year grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 1:10am On May 11, 2009
so you are doubting me abi angry

dont worry just listen to the news morrow and see the wonders my son is doing cool grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 1:17am On May 11, 2009
y me:

my frd post ya pishur there cheesy

u 1st

FL Gators!:

@na2day?

You've seen my pix b4.
If not, then you should understand that it'd be a crime to post such a pix tongue grin

u get pic? i thot u are allergic to pics grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by FLGators1: 1:21am On May 11, 2009
Well, now that you brought it up, I am.

Mor elike the camera is allergic to me tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 1:30am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

Well, now that you brought it up, I am.

Mor elike the camera is allergic to me tongue tongue

thats ur excuse?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by FLGators1: 1:31am On May 11, 2009
Yes, what's yours?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 1:35am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

Yes, what's yours?

i too fine, dont want all the other guys to feel depressed cool cool cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by FLGators1: 1:40am On May 11, 2009
Not good enough
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 1:56am On May 11, 2009
y me:

so you are doubting me abi angry

dont worry just listen to the news morrow and see the wonders my son is doing cool grin

whatever helps you sleep at nyt dear
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:02am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

Not good enough

jealousy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by FLGators1: 2:13am On May 11, 2009
Of your pic? Maybe, maybe not.

I just want to see it. . . [b]again [/b]cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 2:14am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

You've seen my pix b4.

i have not seen ur picshure & i want

oya fl gators & na2day make i be una judge & i promise to be fair grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by FLGators1: 2:15am On May 11, 2009
@Oxone,

you've seen it with another ID wink wink

*toyinrayo
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:16am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

Of your pic? Maybe, maybe not.

I just want to see it. . . [b]again [/b]cool

ok meet me on yahoo and u will get a webcam view wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (100)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? / Oya Come Translate O Jare!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.