Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,108 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54844 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 11, 2009
Yes I did cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by agabaI23(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2009
hmmmm
lets wait and see.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2009
ibkaye:

Lool, your predictions of my nude pictures being leaked have been sworn against, I reported you to my pastor tongue

shows us pix abeg afterall adam was created nude & am a pastor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 11, 2009
Oxone:

shows us pix abeg afterall adam was created nude & am a pastor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just look at this one, walahi.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2009
ibkaye:

Just look at this one, walahi.

walahi what? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 11, 2009
talahi tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by StrStruck(f): 9:31pm On May 11, 2009
Ibk Fierce!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 11, 2009
Rebellious kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2009
ibkaye:

talahi tongue

what? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

St☆rStruck:

Ibk Fierce!

fierce ke more like a terrorist grin grin grin grin grin

@ibk
you dont behave & look lyk any northerner i know. how come??
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 11, 2009
But then who told you I was tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tubabie(f): 9:48pm On May 11, 2009
Nobody he just assumed cos of ur location cheesy
But you are not! and you know it
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 11, 2009
Lol I know that's how he assumed cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2009
ibkaye:

But then who told you I was tongue

oops my bad undecided undecided undecided undecided

did you grow up in bauchi & where are u from

i spent all my life in kaduna  & am ashamed to say hausa language is not one of my strong points
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 11, 2009
Oxone:

oops my bad undecided undecided undecided undecided

did you grow up in bauchi & where are u from

i spent all my life in kaduna & am ashamed to say hausa language is not one of my strong points
Don't mind my locations, I am a global trotter, well on nairaland anyway

Where am I from? Nigeria of course cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2009
ibkaye:

Don't mind my locations, I am a global trotter, well on nairaland anyway

Where am I from? Nigeria of course cheesy

i can see we r being secretive undecided undecided undecided undecided

whatever helps u sleep at nyt
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 11, 2009
Secretive you say? shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2009
ibkaye:

Secretive you say? shocked

yeah, lots of people r from nigeria u know?

& nigeria has about 246 ethnic groups

so where in nigeria do u belong?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 11, 2009
Oh that's what you meant.

Yoruba/Hausa

You?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2009
ibkaye:

Oh that's what you meant.

Yoruba/Hausa

You?
b bby
hw far
lng tym
ready 4 xamz?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 11, 2009
hey osas, exams huh? *gulp* by the grace of God embarassed

You? smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2009
not really but what can we do.
wats new?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 11, 2009
Not really? Oh Gosh, prepare yourself mr cheesy

Hmm, nothing really sha, you?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2009
same ol, just more work.
omo u don dey mature 4 ur pics o, which way na. . .
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 11, 2009
The young shall grow tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2009
ur down SE ryt?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 11, 2009
Yup
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2009
na dere everybody just pack put. . .una no go spread? tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 11, 2009
spread to where? Lol cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2009
other parts of london
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope5000: 10:38pm On May 11, 2009
Ibakaye are u flirting? angry cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 11, 2009
osasp:

other parts of london
I'm comfortable here grin

tope5000:

Ibakaye are u flirting? angry cheesy
Me ke? Mba! grin

We were just discussing politics cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope5000: 10:40pm On May 11, 2009
ibkaye:

Me ke? Mba! grin
We were just discussing politics cool

Huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i gat my eyez on u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100)

What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / Re: The Last Person Post Win! / Word Association Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.