Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,850 members, 7,942,134 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (55861 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2009
yh looking gd grin
y u cum dey save am?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:11am On May 19, 2009
@remii
you wan try

@gators
u don see me nah
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 12:11am On May 19, 2009
@y me

lets go na
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:12am On May 19, 2009
ave wetin? grin grin

Your pics? How you take know? tongue

@yme
me ke? I no see anything o tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:13am On May 19, 2009
u in naija doe ryt?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:14am On May 19, 2009
No. Check your closet cheesy wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2009
lol if i c person lyk u 4 my closet. . . .well lets leave dat 4 dat shall we wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:16am On May 19, 2009
LOL, you no fit do anything tongue

I'm stronger than you, you know tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:17am On May 19, 2009
lol
u think so?
i dey go gym o,
im good on n off d sheets. . .wink wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:20am On May 19, 2009
Of course it's expected for you to say that, but let e be the judge.
Hmm? wink

LOL, so running down the stairs to chop food in the fridge is exercise? tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:21am On May 19, 2009
lol it burns calories

nd how u gon be d jugde when u gon b in cloud 9 by then?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:22am On May 19, 2009
FL Gators:

@na2day
Oh boy, no even vex me for here.
Make I no disgrrace u yoruba men tongue tongue grin

Wey the Igbo men on this thread sef.  . . . . tongue

dem dey disgrace breeze?  tongue tongue tongue tongue

FL Gators:

Talking about na2day's pic? grin grin

talking abt my sexy pic again?  cool cool cool cool

osasp:

no try am o, ur turn

hey is na2day a chick?

[size=20pt]THUNDER FIRE U 10 TIMES A DAY! [/size]  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:23am On May 19, 2009
ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin

make una leave my na2day for me o

nah sexy guy wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:23am On May 19, 2009
LOL, you think you're so good, don't you?

Check your closet, got a present for you tongue tongue

@na2day?
Yes, we were talking about oyur sexy pic tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:25am On May 19, 2009
na2day?:

dem dey disgrace breeze?  tongue tongue tongue tongue

talking abt my sexy pic again?  cool cool cool cool

[size=20pt]THUNDER FIRE U 10 TIMES A DAY! [/size]  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
buahahahahahahahahaha

e dey pain?

FL Gators:

LOL, you think you're so good, don't you?

Check your closet, got a present for you tongue tongue

lol na 2 day?. . e don teyyy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:27am On May 19, 2009
@osap
she is really in your closet just go check it out grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:28am On May 19, 2009
osasp:

buahahahahahahahahaha

e dey pain?

see ur mouth, make i catch u, u go see pepper angry angry angry angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2009
lol dat na teleportation o. shocked shocked shocked
if this is the kinda girl my momma used to warn me bout. . . im in real big trouble
na2day?:

see ur mouth, make i catch u, u go see pepper angry angry angry angry
lol amen, just pray im not alive to retaliate
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:32am On May 19, 2009
osasp:

lol amen, just pray im not alive to retaliate

nah u will wish u were dead by the time i am done with u
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:35am On May 19, 2009
osasp:

lol dat na teleportation o. shocked shocked shocked
if this is the kinda girl my momma used to warn me bout. . . im in real big trouble

*in a sexy tone* Yes, yes you are, babes.
Now I want you to take that off. . . . and that. . . . and that. . .  . and definitely that. *wink wink* wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:37am On May 19, 2009
FL Gators:

Now I want you to take that off. . . . and that. . . . and that. . .  . and definitely that. *wink wink* wink
lol if u c wetin pass u u go run o

na2day?:

nah u will wish u were dead by the time i am done with u
amen u hear, amen. idiot undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:38am On May 19, 2009
see loffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2009
FL Gators:

i don tell u to stop drinking garri and cheap wine together, see wetin e dey make u do  tongue tongue tongue tongue

osasp:

amen u hear, amen. idiot undecided

see mugu, all u get na mouth, no worry, i don promise u and u go get wetin u want. i don document all ur pixs so u go see me for london  angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:45am On May 19, 2009
na2day?:

see mugu, all u get na mouth, no worry, i don promise u and u go get wetin want. i don document all ur pixs so u go see me for london angry
c as u dey fool urself, u no go rest? i dey ma own jeje u attack me, now na u dey vex dey add angry icon every time u post.easy boy, keep all dose pix well, dont self-service over dem doe, nd no babalawo watever, still dont know what you look like so u have the advantage, just let me know when u coming das all i ask
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:51am On May 19, 2009
osasp:

c as u dey fool urself, u no go rest? i dey ma own jeje u attack me, now na u dey vex dey add angry icon every time u post.easy boy, keep all dose pix well, dont self-service over dem doe, nd no babalawo watever, still dont know what you look like so u have the advantage, just let me know when u coming das all i ask

me and u who bi gay? u wey dey live in a pack of 6 boys dey do whateva, abeg check urself. so u fit talk but u dey fear babalawo? no worry, when i finish with u, u go dey beg. nonsense! angry angry angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:53am On May 19, 2009
now will you two stop this childish act undecided undecided

its not cool for guys like u embarassed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chiogo(f): 12:54am On May 19, 2009
LOL@ na2day and Osasp. Y'all need to chill.

And you saving people's pics. .na wa oo [size=5pt]rushes off to my profile[/size]
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:54am On May 19, 2009
lol u 2 small na.i no just fit dey reply dey follow ur bs. dat pix was actually ma frends place but whatever, i dont see nun wrong with livin with 6 other boys, but takin their dick up d hole. . .like u do, now thats different, i dont swing that way, as 4 d babalawo, pfft na 2 day??
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:56am On May 19, 2009
chiogo:

LOL@ na2day and Osasp. Y'all need to chill.

And you saving people's pics. .na wa oo [size=5pt]rushes off to my profile[/size]
lol ey sister im as confused as u r o, dis guy is so obsessed with me that he just begins 2 h8 me, na film i dey c all dese kine thins, i no knw say e dey exist
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by nana(f): 12:56am On May 19, 2009
Whao! This thread is still in existence?!  shocked
Osasppppppppppp,how are yo?!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:57am On May 19, 2009
yes o

it still exist dearie
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:59am On May 19, 2009
nana:

Whao! This thread is still in existence?!  shocked
Osasppppppppppp,how are yo?!
eyy c ma bby
im gd u know
was looking for u but didnt find u, u just 4got nairaland
no b so o

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100)

Fish Riddle: How Many Fish Left? (See Picture) / How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.