Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,216 members, 7,887,580 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN (27106 Views)

Fuel Price Hike Can't Be Stopped: IPMAN / Kachikwu Brokers IPMAN Peace Deal / Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by ISSKID(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]My good people of Nigeria, we don't need all these arguiment of a thing all we jst need is prayer,support and our understanding to enable our newly president works towards is promise he made to Nigeria as a whole.....
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by intergral(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2015
sazycul:

We no want 60,na 40 we want. and that's it
And am very sure that you did not vote for him
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by intergral(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2015
clemz88:
nah! Baba promised so it must be fulfilled . We are tired of managing for naija
Baba will do it because him no get pot belly...
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by koligs: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
shammah1:
Which current refineries did Buhari provided that you are using?

Your gbagaun get grade man
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by eazy222: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
I pray dat God will help u. Jst b a man on ur own dnt take d advce of bad pple lik OBJ and Tinubu
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by mceze(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
machinee122:
Thanks to God almighty for the success of this new cheat,
am Emmy the chief hacker of our time, it is what I know how
to do better than many people meanwhile just got this hot
browsing packages which are 18GB of etisalate, 26GB of mtn,
46GB of airtel and 96GB of glo. If you still pay to buy
browsing packages then you are lacking behind, I keep them
at the affordable prices and if you are not a serious type
don't make mistake of contacting me cos I am a busy guy and
got no time to waste@ 0 7 0 3 8 3 0 4 5 9 4

Contacting this guy is a waste of time.I contacted him and he is selling the data at an expensive price.Can you imagine this guy selling this data at the rate of 8k and he is telling us that it is affordable and that if you are still buying data,you are lacking behind...My advice,stay clear of this guy

1 Like

Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Qmab: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
There's no such thing as impossible.......it only takes longer to get
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by PointB: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
If the semi-literate said he want petrol to be N40/litre, then N40 it is! Who is IPMAN?? Na wa oo
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by nduchucks: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
IPMAN = ROUGUES = BARAYI

1 Like

Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by jpphilips(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
koligs:
Don't underestimate the power of sai buhari...
I will frown at that.
Our president elect has spoken who is IPMAN to query
Buhari provided the current refinery we are using now, so what's IPMAN stress??
Am taking it P..

TAM david west suggested it to Buhari, I never heard it from Buhari himself, him of all people should know that it is not possible for now, IPMAN is talking about refineries, where is the oil?
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by jpphilips(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Which refinery did GMB provide? Do you know how long he was in power? Do you know of how long it took to build any of the refineries we have?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by atlwireles: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin why N40, please try N10. Oil full ground remain, oya drill and drive it all to zero, is your God given Nigerian right. God don punish una, useless people. angry angry angry
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinibigdeal:

So no thievery in rivers, kano, Lagos etc make your oga provide certificate e no gree, go school e no gree! Now he want to stabilize global oil price that even barrack obama cannot think of, he want to reduce petrol to N40/litres? I think your master is the chairman of cluelessness. He better go and wake idiagbon or talk to his ghost to come and run is government for him because he has always been cluesless while others run the government for him

you must be mad!
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Marpol:
It is very easy for petroleum to sell for N40 in Nigeria. Have we bothered to ask what happens to the by-products of the crude oil transported out of Nigeria. We take crude oil for refining abroad and we bring back just 3 products namely PMS, AGO and DPK.

What happens to these remaining products?
1. Liquified petroleum gas
2. Naphtha
3. Fuel oils
4. Lubricating oils
5. Paraffin wax
6. Asphalt and tar
7. Petroleum coke
8. Sulfur

No one accounts for them. They are sold off and the money pocketed by corrupt Nigerian officials. The money from the sale of these 8 by-products can subsidize PMS, AGO and DPK in Nigeria.
Good thinking l strongly believed that you know much about chemistry of "HYDROCARBONS"
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by kinibigdeal(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ayomidegbenga1:

you must be mad!

E don pain am!!! Anyway, I can see you as well is suffering from Didaskaleinophobia generated from your consecotaleophobia. And let me advice you, since you are more aggressive when the truth comes out, please for your own good, see a local pastor or native doctor to check if the broom have not wipe out your sense. Pele!
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by jpphilips(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
EPOMA:
“But by the time you get to the depot, after paying around N2.6m for your ticket, a lot of levies are to be paid, levies from PTD, IPMAN and all others, adding them all together with the cost of transporting your trucks to the station, no one is ready to run at a loss.

All this nonsense has to stop, must levies be paid to all this thugs

Loading fee, Union fee etc, damn!! thieves, I wonder what they do with the money
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by jpphilips(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Marpol:
It is very easy for petroleum to sell for N40 in Nigeria. Have we bothered to ask what happens to the by-products of the crude oil transported out of Nigeria. We take crude oil for refining abroad and we bring back just 3 products namely PMS, AGO and DPK.

2. Naphtha
3. Fuel oils
4. Lubricating oils
5. Paraffin wax
6. Asphalt and tar
7. Petroleum coke
8. Sulfur

No one accounts for them. They are sold off and the money pocketed by corrupt Nigerian officials. The money from the sale of these 8 by-products can subsidize PMS, AGO and DPK in Nigeria.

Their value is added on the shipment of the other 3 commodities you desperately need,
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Adyrin(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sai Buhari go turn to KAI buhari.... grin
clip:
Let us wait till May 29 and see wonder Sai Buhari will perform.
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Marpol: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
jpphilips:

Their value is added on the shipment of the other 3 commodities you desperately need,

How much is shipment and what is the value of these 8 by-products?
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by megacool360(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmmm! Surprised how most people suddenly came to the realization that such a low pump price for fuel would be impossible to achieve for now in Nigeria. When GEJ brought down the pump price of PMS to only #87, majority - even here on nairaland - went haywire with criticisms and hate comments, solving CRUDE OIL PRICE arithmetics, stating how pump prices had dropped to below #45 in saudi arabia, kuwait and some other OPEC nations, hence insisting that fuel pump price should have come down to as low as even #38 or thereabouts in Nigeria instead of the #87 it was left at.

Now, it's obvious how it's almost, if not totally impossible in Nigeria. Most Nigerians and their politically inclined hate sentiments. "Cut off your head and set it rolling around everywhere for them, it still can't get them to give you credit for any good deed you do inasmuch as you ain't who they want".
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by Xfemt(m): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
koligs:
Don't underestimate the power of sai buhari...
I will frown at that.
Our president elect has spoken who is IPMAN to query
Buhari provided the current refinery we are using now, so what's IPMAN stress??
Am taking it P..

idiot and who told u buhari built our refineries. no go do research de dere make Apshit de brain wash u...
Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by kavey10(m): 12:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Marpol:

2. Naphtha
3. Fuel oils
4. Lubricating oils
5. Paraffin wax
6. Asphalt and tar
7. Petroleum coke
8. Sulfur

Re: Why Petrol Price Can’t Go To N40 Now — IPMAN by jpphilips(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Marpol:

How much is shipment and what is the value of these 8 by-products?

You think the government is stup! d right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms / Insecurity: Buhari Meets Governors And Security Chiefs / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.