Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,309 members, 7,923,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:43 AM

Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show (5482 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / Dj Zeez Acquires 4 Million Naira Cadillac Cts Car: Pics Enclosed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by zaragoza(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2009
@Tope2000
I hope u read in between lines in the busta-p square fiasco. Its more or less an issue of an agent withholding the money meant for busta, in other words busta was not paid. So this is not even a case of honouring a contract or not, is just that someone along the line embezzled the money meant for the concert. Is it busta's fault? Would you have honoured the deal if d money didnt get to you? Lastly,we dont even know if the said agent is from busta's or p square's side.
@Spikedcylinder
Are you saying that he is no longer worth N4m per show? O boy his value is depreciating so fast o!. 100% decline in value.
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by ajayi1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2009
So fast, cool ( It's all abut negotiation and apologist)
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by djcrucifix(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2009
is your source credible?. if it is then that guy dey f-up big time.
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by spikedcylinder: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2009
zaragoza:

@Spikedcylinder
Are you saying that he is no longer worth N4m per show? O boy his value is depreciating so fast o!. 100% decline in value.

Is that what you deduced from all my posts on this thread? undecided
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by zaragoza(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2009
@spikedcylinder
No! This is what i deduced from your previous post.
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by spikedcylinder: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2009
I said he had returned to the show at the rate of his previous salary. It doesn't mean I still don't support him for asking his contract to be reviewed.

I hope you understand my point better now. smiley
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by princesa(f): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2009
shit happens in nigeria undecided
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by zaragoza(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2009
@Spikedcylinder
We are saying the same thing. The point i was trying to make was that at a point in his contract, he suddenly valued himself to worth N4m per show and now he is begging to be reinstated in the N2m per show deal. Is he no longer worth N4m per show anymore?If so, what else would you call it if not depriciation in value. He would have stood his ground after making the first mistake.
@Princesa
Shit happens everywhere, even in the moon.
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by princesa(f): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
most especially in Nigeria smiley
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by zaragoza(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2009
Cos u live in Nigeria. U wouldnt know what happens in other countries cos probably, d press would refuse to carry it or beta still they would paint a diff. picture of it all together.
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by Baro(m): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

He's back on board now @ 2million per show (as I read in the dailies yesterday) so no need for further arguments. smiley

Any link please?
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by owolomo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2009
wow dbanj is stupid for going bacc to the 2milli, my reasons simply coz he already askd for 4milli them no give u so u go bacc to the less u were runnin from, how childish and not professional, now wat he is saying is making them peeps think he is only wrth 2 milli, if he ever mention 4 milli na laughin matter, zz
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by concrete: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2009
after a stunt like this, D'Banj's stock will definately go down.

he's not even worth the 2 million he's asking for. anyhow, this is a very bad move on his part (business-wise). also makes him look stupid and childish
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by Baro(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2009
GLO CAF Award; D’Banj’dumped for P-Square

A new twist to the face off between telecommunication giant GLO and rave of the moment musician, D’Banj evolved over the week with the news that the Kokomaster who was billed to perform at the GLO sponsored CAF awards has been replaced.

D’Banj performingIn his place, the telecom giant recruited the services of the popular group P-Square. The new appointees were the same group that were brought in to take the place of the Kokomaster at the on-going nation wide Rock and Rule concert.

D’Banj who was to earn N3million for the CAF show allegedly incurred the wrath of the Chairman of the telecom company Otumba Mike Adenuga following his demand for an upward review of his fee at the Rock and Rule concert.
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by Baro(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2009
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by princesa(f): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2009
i dont know why i have nothing to say about this undecided
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by tolala(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2009
dbanj dont worry it is well.cant they just forgive him atleast he has agreed to take the 2m.am sure another multinational would soon pick him up atleast he is bigger and even more popular than glo.even though glo is richer they stil need an amb. like him
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by zaragoza(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2009
He's just reaping what he sowed. He allowed greed to get the better part of him, it shows that he cant even manage his success. Its such a pity!
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by owolomo(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2009
Its been said before , WHEN AN ARTIST GETS TO THE TOP THERES NOTHING TO PROVE ANYMORE, SO THE NXT THING IS TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOWN, NOT UNLESS HE BRANCHES OFF TO SUMTHING ELSE, cool cool
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by funkybaby(f): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2009
@post

Serves him right. That's why it is not good to have 'olojukokoro'  grin grin

Since he is fron ijebu,he had better run to awujale of ijebuland to plead on his behalf. Maybe adenuga might listen and forgive him. tongue  tongue
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by kayality: 1:49am On Feb 10, 2009
leave d'banj god is wit him other big money is coming than furking glo money 2m per show is too small at list 5m per show because the guy is hot like fire
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by lagoslag: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2009
He's definitely on a free fall meaning other event organizers will start pricing him like tomato. Another tongolo might help undo the fall.
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by quadrillio(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2009
what a pity embarassed
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by verify: 10:47am On May 05, 2009
D bjack is very greedy, grin
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by iboboyz: 10:51am On May 05, 2009
This is old news, una just dey hear am?
Re: Glo Fires D'banj For Demanding 4 Million Per Show by WarfyBoy(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2009
iboboyz:

This is old news, una just dey hear am?

I LAZY FOR DEM OHHHH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soul E Now A Pastor! / How Do I Advertise On Radio? / Mp3: Comedian Ijebu Ft Qdot – Jugunu (mixed By Pherari)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.