Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary (1008 Views)

'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR / Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary by iyimide(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2015
A 29 year old man from kwara state has reportedly written GMB by post to his Kaduna home as well as through the APC national secretariat.
The man is reportedly a medical doctor by training and has vowed to join the general in governance in the capacity of special adviser on social development. He further stated that he shall be working tirelessly without pay.
The general is said to have been moved by his patriotism and is considering giving the position to this young man as the president is also considering cutting the cost of governance.

Re: 29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary by PassingShot(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2015
Good of you OP.

Nigeria needs people like you.
Re: 29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary by Elslim: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Weldone bro
Re: 29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary by MEILYN(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Wow... That is patriotism.
Re: 29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Kwara man wan be adviser on social development.....lmao make them go learn to they social 1st
Re: 29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary by Mogidi: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2015
Still waiting for a reply to the letter I sent Buhari.
In my letter I advised Buhari to severe links with the criminality tainted e bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of corruption.
Re: 29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary by Acekidc4(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2015
No Salary Bawo
Re: 29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary by remsonik(f): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2015
I hope he gets to read the letter personally
Re: 29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary by Islie: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2015
I hope he was so genuine with his letter
Re: 29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary by Lilprincey(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2015
He's qot ambition..
Re: 29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary by Chigold101(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
MEILYN:
Wow... That is patriotism.
it is a pity! I wish some of us understad the meaning of the word PATRIOTISM.

So how will this 29years old man tend to survive as he will be working tirelessly?

Making a man without any known source of income in charge of finance is enthroning DAY TIME ROBERRY.

This man is a very smart guy. If GMB eventually takes him. Oh GOD help us.

How will he survive if he does not recieve salary nor allowance while paying out money that runs into trilions of Naira to others.

Stealing idea number one...

This is not PATRIOTSM at all.

1 Like

Re: 29 Year Old Writes Buhari, Asks For S.A On Social Development Asks For No Salary by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scammers on the loose..pray for Nigeria

Another Omockery about to destroy GMB's regime.. Claiming holy holy at first.

If truly the OP wants to be an adviser... On social development...simply pick up a newspaper columnist job..or online blogging like sahara reporters started.

You n I know that even without pay..you are made for life being a subtantive adviser to the president..because the number of people seeking access to the Villa through your link alone will run into hundreds.

Funny enough...you sent it by NIPOST..the letter won't get to him...if at all it gets to his P.O.Box.

So join me as we remain advisers on online platform

And to that useless mogidi...i have been following your comments..you are just an APC hater..n all you want is our downfall...so keep your useless letter and advise to your useless self.

(1) (Reply)

Senate President: Buhari Foundation Urges Support For @bukolasaraki / Real reason behind saraki and ndume alliance / Tinubu,amaechi Chase Buhari To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.