Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Buhari: I Will Deliver On My Promises But Will Need Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Will Deliver On My Promises But Will Need Time (448 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh / I Have Kept My Promises, But Jonathan Has Not, Fashola Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I Will Deliver On My Promises But Will Need Time by bugs2: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
The president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, has appealed to Nigerians not to expect instant miracles from his government to fix all the problems facing the country, but to be patient and supportive, saying he will need enough time to address the Boko Haram insurgency in the North-east and other challenges confronting the nation.

Buhari, who made this appeal in Kaduna at the weekend when he received a delegation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) members from Bauchi State led by the state governor-elect, said the change which Nigerians expect from his incoming administration would not be realised overnight.

He hinged his reason on the fact that governing Nigeria will be difficult for him because of the magnitude of the problems on ground.

The president-elect, according to Channels Television, further explained that governing Nigeria would be seriously difficult because of what he termed colossal rape of its economy and leadership deficit.

He, however, promised that the incoming government will do its best to fix things in the right perspective and therefore appealed for support of all Nigerians to his administration.

Buhari thanked the people of Bauchi and Nigerians for voting massively for APC during the last presidential and National Assembly elections, and urged them to be vigilant and protect themselves from being attacked by insurgents.
On their part, the Bauchi State governor-elect, Mohammed Abubakar, other elected state and National Assembly members described Buhari as somebody who is genuinely interested in the peace and progress of the country.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/04/buhari-i-will-deliver-on-my-promises-but-will-need-time/
Re: Buhari: I Will Deliver On My Promises But Will Need Time by newsomtin(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
bugs2:
The president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, has appealed to Nigerians not to expect instant miracles from his government to fix all the problems facing the country, but to be patient and supportive, saying he will need enough time to address the Boko Haram insurgency in the North-east and other challenges confronting the nation.

Buhari, who made this appeal in Kaduna at the weekend when he received a delegation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) members from Bauchi State led by the state governor-elect, said the change which Nigerians expect from his incoming administration would not be realised overnight.

He hinged his reason on the fact that governing Nigeria will be difficult for him because of the magnitude of the problems on ground.

The president-elect, according to Channels Television, further explained that governing Nigeria would be seriously difficult because of what he termed colossal rape of its economy and leadership deficit.

He, however, promised that the incoming government will do its best to fix things in the right perspective and therefore appealed for support of all Nigerians to his administration.

Buhari thanked the people of Bauchi and Nigerians for voting massively for APC during the last presidential and National Assembly elections, and urged them to be vigilant and protect themselves from being attacked by insurgents.
On their part, the Bauchi State governor-elect, Mohammed Abubakar, other elected state and National Assembly members described Buhari as somebody who is genuinely interested in the peace and progress of the country.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/04/buhari-i-will-deliver-on-my-promises-but-will-need-time/
Re: Buhari: I Will Deliver On My Promises But Will Need Time by Basildvalour(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
How much time Baba cos Nigerian's even do not have much time to start to pamper patience?
Re: Buhari: I Will Deliver On My Promises But Will Need Time by ozoigbondu: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari: I Will Deliver On My Promises But Will Need Time by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
4yrs is enough time grand pa

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Deliver On My Promises But Will Need Time by Hadone(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wayo man. After u come convince me say GEJ fail to deliver after 4years, and i come give u my vote. Now u're here telling me that u need time. Which time? Hope u dont mean 2nd term

(1) (Reply)

President Elect Muhammadu Buhari Interview: Talks On The Economy / Fashola, Tunisian President, Others Win International Crisis Group’s 2015 Awards / Nwobodo Emerges Factional NLC Enugu Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.