Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. (1088 Views)

Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji / Igbo Position In GMB Govt Ish;not A Must(opinion) / Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by Diamby: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
I ask this question because a lot of people have started critising buhari even before assuming office.My question now is at what point in the life of the new administration should we start expecting results.For me i think it should be about 2years into administration because the PDP has ruled us for 16years with no much significant impact and it will take time to clean up there mess.
Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by ozoigbondu: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
100 days for me thats when we will analyze how he kept his 100 days conveant

http://www.theopinion.ng/my-100-days-covenant-with-nigerians/

3 Likes

Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by SeverusSnape(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
two years

3 Likes

Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
I'll go with SeverusSnape: TWO YEARS! !!

He sure needs some ample time to perform.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by kay1one2(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
two years

Seconded. Jonathan’s major opposition came in 2012 after fuel subsidy removal! Approx 2yrs after taking over from yaradua.

1 Like

Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by bigass(f): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
6months
Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by SeverusSnape(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes, After that, If we see no "change", we'll start crucifying him.
Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by ozoigbondu: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
dearpreye:

What of his hundred days coveant with Nigerians.He has to fufil his promises within the hundred days time frame he set.lf not for his time frame i would have given him six months to at least satisfy 25% of all his campaign promises.

2 Likes

Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by SeverusSnape(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
kay1one2:

Seconded. Jonathan’s major opposition came in 2012 after fuel subsidy removal! Approx 2yrs after taking over from yaradua.
Correct, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
hmmm a problem that has been around for over 40 years to be resolved within 4 years. hmmmmmmm. OMO Na Wa
Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by bigass(f): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
It's not about solving the problem. Its about seeing changes
Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by amakaobiemeka: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
100 days for me thats when we will analyze how he kept his 100 days conveant

be sincere what policy can he make in 100days that would filter through to the 36states with tangible improvementg this is a new govt that needs to observe the terrain, its nigeria of over 160m people and nt a lga. Gej had more than 2yrs to learn frm yaradua, 2yrs to learn again on his own. +4yrs where he failed
Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by ozoigbondu: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
be sincere what policy can he make in 100days that would filter through to the 36states with tangible improvementg this is a new govt that needs to observe the terrain, its nigeria of over 160m people and nt a lga. Gej had more than 2yrs to learn frm yaradua, 2yrs to learn again on his own. +4yrs where he failed

GEJ era is done and dusted and we are in a change era.l did not put the l00 days time frame buhari did

2 Likes

Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
3 months is enough since It's not like there's anything new they want to do. GEJ has already laid the ground work for most of it. All they have to do is fix BokoHarm and corruption and three months should be enough to see any change in those two aspects.

1 Like

Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by amakaobiemeka: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:

GEJ era is done and dusted and we are in a change era.l did not put the l00 days time frame buhari did
ofcourse the 100days are for the introduction, assimilation, reinviguration, and implementation of major policies which are to wet the ground act as driving force and create a new pattern aside the rigid rusty 16yrs policies that are moribond.
Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by ozoigbondu: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
ofcourse the 100days are for the introduction, assimilation, reinviguration, and implementation of major policies which are to wet the ground act as driving force and create a new pattern aside the rigid rusty 16yrs policies that are moribond.

What if in the 100 days he did not do the introduction, assimilation, reinviguration, and implementation of major policies which are to wet the ground for the good of our can the bashing begin then embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by mikolo80: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
4years
abi no be wetin constitution talk
abi una fit sack am before then(with your hungry and corrupt legislators)

but from his cabinet we will know how serious he is within 30-100days
Re: What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. by amakaobiemeka: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:

What if in the 100 days he did not do the introduction, assimilation, reinviguration, and implementation of major policies which are to wet the ground for the good of our can the bashing begin then embarassed
i see gej has infested u with pessimism, and u no longer see anything good would come of nigeria govt. Trust me things under gmb would only get beta. Even when it seems the first 100days, u arent feeling it yet. Lets just give him an ideal 6months. The diff btw gej and gmb is that for gmb he has the zeal and will power to work unlike gej that just saw the position by accident and always clueless, if someone who has the zeal to work says give me time that is indeed fair enough. If u are nt blinded by sentiment u would observe that even b4 gmb has taken over officially, he is already sanitizing the system and making the policies which we just talked about. These policies are creating the notion and environment that all those to work under him are constanly hearing him saying its not going to be business as usual, do as u like, steal all u want, u are answerable to nobody, treat govt issues anyhow. Frm the words gmb is hampering on now like u must declare u assest b4 u work 4 me, and show integrity, the consciousness of work and put nigeria first policy is gradully been implemented even b4 getting the power, u can see how he is making policies and progress. These are the policies that those who would work for him would exibit. In the end it is to the country benefit as they deliver their best. So u see their is no way gmb isnt beta than gej 100% even now.

(1) (Reply)

FG Misunderstood Transition Committee’s Brief – Buhari / Ibb's Absence At The Inauguration / President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.