Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,294 members, 7,947,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng (58756 Views)

Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State / Falana, Others Kick As Govs Plan Vocational Training In Germany / Oba Obateru Akinruntan Hijacks Election Materials In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng by Jobneeded12: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2015
MyMouth:
How I wish this swearing in would come and go so that GMB would release the list of his ministers make we rest from fake pdp sponsored sites. For the idiots praying that Amechi would not any appointment so that they can laf, make my words, Amechi is not only going to be appointed minister, he is going to be very powerful in GMB 's govt. And for those that are praying and waiting for conflict between tinubu and GMB, una go wait taya!

Thank you it's modtly igbo people angry souls
Re: TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng by Chiaka(f): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Does Tinubu think APC is an Extension of his companies A control freak in the making
Re: TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng by Anuoiuwapo(f): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2015
Am Anuoluwapo am single seeking for my man my pin is 21F91F8F
Re: TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng by Anuoiuwapo(f): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2015
I love my state. City and country

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of AMCON 217 “Chronic Debtors” / Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.