Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,150 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity (46801 Views)

How UI Sacked Adenike Ogunshe Over ‘refusal To Vacate Office’ / First Class Student Barred From Graduation For Refusal To Shave Beard / ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Did the mods really have to title the thread with a tint of lesbianism just for the thread to get traffic.I don't think I read anywhere in the News that the fraternity is a full fledged lesbian cult.
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by dre11(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
This is bad but. . . Y'all click this thread and download a Nairaland Battle Rapper's song then drop your comments!!

www.nairaland.com/2267251/nairaland-battle-rapper-releases-debut

Dre11 I see you wink

GOM aka Giyazz.......... I see yougringrin
Big brother African always comes to mind
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by clubone0501: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
mzpetite:
shocked smalliecheesy grin was funny tho smiley
point taken! bur dun call me smallie again ooo undecided

do u mind if I call u beautiful instead?
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by Atmmachine(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
gobizzy101:
may ur days

May your son never resemble your landlord

1 Like

Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by dre11(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Did the mods really have to title the thread with a tint of lesbianism just for the thread to get traffic.I don't think I read anywhere in the News that the fraternity is a full fledged lesbian cult.

Check wella...... This is an extract from the OP post

Christian ways and refusal to accept advances to belong to the notorious cult group which is notorious for lesbianism and other vices on campus.
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
dre11:

Check wella...... This is an extract from the OP post

calm down it read which is notorious for lesbianism and other vices,that is among many things the group is known for,lesbian acts are just one of them.
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by mzpetite(f): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
clubone0501:

do u mind if I call u beautiful instead?
grin am blushing already smiley

but please, stop pulling my legs undecided cool
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by xreal: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmm!
Niger Delta, Ijaw.
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by kepal99(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Funny enough, we have. Plenty of them even here on NL. And they'll be commenting "Punish those girls, do ds., do that,..."
It is well!
#NoToCultism
#NoToXenophobia

1 Like

Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by dre11(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
CyrusXandria:
calm down it read which is notorious for lesbianism and other vices,that is among many things the group is known for,lesbian acts are just one of them.

So is the mod guilty of naming one of their crimes that the newspaper mention on FP undecided
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Always watching nollywood movies. yeye babies

1 Like

Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Story!
Dat girl never see anything.
Those girls would've called me 2 help them do d job well.
A stupid university where lecturers forcefully defile other people's children n getting them expelled then d lecturer expects his daughter 2 be safe.
These chics deserve a KISS 4rm me *chop knuckle jor*
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by Samirana360(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
clubone0501:

you... my friend are not a graduate. ...where have I stated poverty or implied it in my post.

u and people like you. ..are the reasons for the decline in the value of Nigerian university certificates. ..

if I call myself graduate. ..u self go show face

ah God!!!
Hediot
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by Jennifer89(f): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
BigElEddy:
This sounds like a big lie. The hostel is always very populated so you can't just waltz in and sart torturing someone. You want make students beat you kill fa!

There is more to the story because in NDU they are usually 8 or more in the room.
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
3 rugged gunshots 4 ma baby gals, Tuale! Tuale!! Tuale!!!
NDU girls don wise up. Keep up d good work. Let those lecturers know that they also have daughters that people can pay back too.
This is GOODNEWS to my ears
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by clubone0501: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
mzpetite:
grin am blushing already smiley

but please, stop pulling my legs undecided cool

beautiful. ..I can tell ur beautiful from the way write. ..I pull ur leg not smiley
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by sonikstargirl(f): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THESE ARE THE SAME SET OF BIITCHES THAT WILL GRADUATE AND START FORMING WIFE MATERIALS FOR GULLIBLE WOMAN WRAPPER MEN WHO CANT SMELL THE RAT undecided IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG, AVOID NIGERIAN GIRLS. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BEAST IN HUMAN FORM. DATE A FOREIGN GIRL TODAY AND EXPERIENCE TRUE LOVING

#team foreign girls cool

so Nigerian girls are BEAST while the boys are ANGELS... it obvious dat somtin is wrong with u upstairs.

**don't jst provoke me Mr** angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by GIYAZZ(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
dre11:

GOM aka Giyazz.......... I see yougringrin
Big brother African always comes to mind
Lol my guy. Please go download that my song. And tell me what you think grin
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
sonikstargirl:

so Nigerian girls are BEAST while the boys are ANGELS... it obvious dat somtin is wrong with u upstairs.

**don't jst provoke me Mr** angry angry angry

Abi oloriburuku leleyi ni? Where did you broke out from? I mention your name abi I sabi you? You better stay on your lane before I pieces the little packaging you have left. Omo ale
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by bamite(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
englishmart:
I've been trying her number since yesterday, but, there wasn't any connection....

just pray she's not my gf
dating a minor and u're proud of it? Smh.. U need to go to prison
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by harjorlarh(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THESE ARE THE SAME SET OF BIITCHES THAT WILL GRADUATE AND START FORMING WIFE MATERIALS FOR GULLIBLE WOMAN WRAPPER MEN WHO CANT SMELL THE RAT undecided IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG, AVOID NIGERIAN GIRLS. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BEAST IN HUMAN FORM. DATE A FOREIGN GIRL TODAY AND EXPERIENCE TRUE LOVING

#team foreign girls cool
did ur father marry a foreign woman...let us knw
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by mzpetite(f): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
clubone0501:

beautiful. ..I can tell ur beautiful from the way write. ..I pull ur leg not smiley
yimuundecided grin tenx thotongue
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by mzpetite(f): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
pinkbee:
3 rugged gunshots 4 ma baby gals, Tuale! Tuale!! Tuale!!!
NDU girls don wise up. Keep up d good work. Let those lecturers know that they also have daughters that people can pay back too.
This is GOODNEWS to my ears
shocked are u for real undecided
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by ewosk: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
BigElEddy:
This sounds like a big lie. The hostel is always very populated so you can't just waltz in and sart torturing someone. You want make students beat you kill fa!

dunno i was nt there bt shit happens... Av witnessed wit my eyes invasion by Senior Bros to ''Hall 4'' in my school days....d slap wen men chop for dat tunnel dat day is legendary...even our able porters na beg dem beg tire...n d person of interest of d senior bros nor dey sef...na roomies nd arrow for tunnel chop d slaps...
So in this Lyf anything can happen...if Ekosodin men or in dis case Ammasoma gals mean ur mata
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by mzpetite(f): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
pinkbee:
Story!
Dat girl never see anything.
Those girls would've called me 2 help them do d job well.
A stupid university where lecturers forcefully defile other people's children n getting them expelled then d lecturer expects his daughter 2 be safe.
These chics deserve a KISS 4rm me *chop knuckle jor*
u sound like u've once been a victim lipsrsealed
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by clubone0501: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
mzpetite:
yimuundecided grin tenx thotongue

imu e ma gan si be to wa yen... sad...Nigerian women very hard to please. .
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by mzpetite(f): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
clubone0501:

imu e ma gan si be to wa yen... sad...Nigerian women very hard to please. .
egbon, e ma shepe fun mi naundecided just tryn to be on the safer side sad
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by clubone0501: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
mzpetite:
egbon, e ma shepe fun mi naundecided just tryn to be on the safer side sad

Lol..beautiful I was just joking. ..I didn't know it looked like ekpe..I bind it..ur beautiful nose will not hang oo..
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by mzpetite(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
clubone0501:

Lol..beautiful I was just joking. ..I didn't know it looked like ekpe..I bind it..ur beautiful nose will not hang oo..
grin neither would yours cool thankyou wink
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by antsut(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
ajixkhid1:
After GOD "FEAR" women

Fear of women is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity by antsut(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
ajixkhid1:
After GOD "FEAR" women

The Fear of women is the beginning of wisdom. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_B%C3%A1thory]Period[/url]!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief / Unijos 2015/2016 Admission List / FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.