Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,627 members, 7,914,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" (3345 Views)

Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by eddysernal(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
so i went out on saturday to get some clothes by shoping-plaza in Akwa-ibom and saw a crowd so i decided to know what happened only to be told that the love birds in the middle were caught "KISSING" gosh i was alarmed so because they were kissing in public thats why they were harrased, insulted and what have you. btw they were above 18 and it wasnt like they were hidding. so is it bad to "Kiss" in plublic or show affection afterall the western world does it.
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by Cutehector(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
We are in a country whr things like that should be done somewhr not publicly...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by FLAWLES(f): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
I dunno.;.i remember vividly last year wen ROZZY(my ex)was traveling home(he graduated);i cried dah i was going2 miss him;he laffed and kissed me@the park;Omo if u see HISSing and INSULT i receive dat day.i din care tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lol "Una just dey necck for public Una no get rum" grin guy Na nNija we dey o
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
I dunno.;.i remember vividly last year wen ROZZY(my ex)was traveling home(he graduated);i cried dah i was going2 miss him;he laffed and kissed me@the park;Omo if u see HISSing and INSULT i receive dat day.i din care tho
awww true love abi so sweet
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by iphanyiuma(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
I kiss my babe anywhere on the street, inside her house on top bike if you don't pay my bills you don't teach me how to run my shii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by eddysernal(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
We are in a country whr things like that should be done somewhr not publicly...

this country is full off hypocrites then becoz im quite sure if dat babe wanted to kiss one of her harrasers the guy go gree once

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by hatux: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nigerians and their act of no mind your business....

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by FLAWLES(f): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
awww true love abi so sweet
.Yes ooo;buh we broke up(i wrote about it,check My topics if u interested)
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by eddysernal(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:

babe na u sure pass coz my girlie will not allow me do that to her in public.no mind dem buzybodie afterall its not their mouth...
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by Dotwillis1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Them no born them well,.... So 'd be kissing ma girl in public and some people will come harassing and insulting me. Which level
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by SuperSuave(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
When you're in rome act like a roman
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by Cutehector(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
eddysernal:

this country is full off hypocrites then becoz im quite sure if dat babe wanted to kiss one of her harrasers the guy go gree once
my guy forget hypocrisy.. D nigerian culture isn't so used to dat.
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by FLAWLES(f): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I kiss my babe anywhere on the street, inside her house on top bike if you don't pay my bills you don't teach me how to run my shii
.omo you have sense
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Yes ooo;buh we broke up(i wrote about it,check My topics if u interested)
alright dear
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by FLAWLES(f): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
eddysernal:

babe na u sure pass coz my girlie will not allow me do that to her in public.no mind dem buzybodie afterall its not their mouth...
.naija pple sabi help person sell market wella
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
undecidedkids roam around...seeinq is believinq
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
CHAI!!!!! so it was last year that u graduated 4rm primary school? "nairaland filled with small girls since 1770.
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
BUHARI is to b blame
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by eddysernal(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Them no born them well,.... So 'd be kissing ma girl in public and some people will come harassing and insulting me. Which level

omo na crowd follow these ones oh!! u fit fight crowd?
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by dechandel(f): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
In Nigeria¿?? Heheheheh.. Bunch of Hypocritical peeps!!

But who cares? Someone above already made a point.. If you don't pay my bills, mind your business!!
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by eddysernal(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
CHAI!!!!! so it was last year that u graduated 4rm primary school? "nairaland filled with small girls since 1770.

m guessing you were her class teacher? "nairaland filled with old peeps wey no wan die since 1770"
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by FLAWLES(f): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
eddysernal:

m guessing you were her class teacher? "nairaland filled with old peeps wey no wan die since 1770"
.lolz; leave the ranting kid
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
eddysernal:

wait 1st o, make u really reason dis mata now, y u quote me? abi u wan chop blow?
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by eddysernal(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
dechandel:
In Nigeria¿?? Heheheheh.. Bunch of Hypocritical peeps!!

But who cares? Someone above already made a point.. If you don't pay my bills, mind your business!!

its only in Naija that there are lots of peopple that will teach you how to pay your bill.
hypocrisy na nija no1 disesase but i feel its due to their lack of exposure. too much illitrate level.
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.lolz; leave the ranting kid
its lyk u dnt have respect 4 me abi?
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by eddysernal(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wait 1st o, make u really reason dis mata now, y u quote me? abi u wan chop blow?

no offence bro...sho ti #woju mi b4 you wan give me blow
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by Jibreen4u(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oh Pls, They should get a room Cox They both knw here in Naija we aiint use to it
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
eddysernal:

no offence bro...sho ti #woju mi b4 you wan give me blow
abi u b flawles house boy?
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by Kazrem(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
Meaning you are free now. I will like to write application oo
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by FLAWLES(f): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kazrem:

Meaning you are free now. I will like to write application oo
.lolz;No thanks
Re: Ladies And Guys Pls "Why Cant We Do This In Public Here In Nigeria" by LEvuls(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Oga onto no levels atall. but try go do that your nonsense in front of man wey KongI hold die grin and for front of house wey him de pay d rent .... That day u go see levels

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Is A Fraud! There Is No Such Thing As Love / My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) / This Is Why Girls Are Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.