Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,542 members, 7,948,082 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. (888 Views)

10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
OGA SEUN take note that you now have NAIRALAND celebs. this is a thread for celebrating the ladies that have actually added fun to nairaland, no doubt that they are the most mention names here on nairaland, the top ladies are ROKIATU, LALA247, FARANO and ISHILOVE. "these are my own nairaland female celebrity, you can add yours, these thread is to celebrate them and following of their latest pics, quotes, for example: latest news ROKIATU just uploaded a new photo and she got 10likes in 5 minutes. "i think its high time we come up with our own nairaland female celebs. "let us keep tab of them. so guys u can add any lady that you feel deserv to be called a nairaland celeb.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Fvck!...
Romance section should be suspended
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by vizkiz: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
another fool praising the females who will later make them feel fly and special!

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
vizkiz:
another fool praising the females who will later make them feel fly and special!
can u pls find d nearest transformer and do the needful.
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by vizkiz: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
can u pls find d nearest transformer and do the needful.

calm down fool...stop barking undecided
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
OGA SEUN take note that you now have NAIRALAND celebs. this is a thread for celebrating the ladies that have actually added fun to nairaland, no doubt that they are the most mention names here on nairaland, the top ladies are ROKIATU, LALA247, FARANO and ISHILOVE. "these are my own nairaland female celebrity, you can add yours, these thread is to celebrate them and following of their latest pics, quotes, for example: latest news ROKIATU just uploaded a new photo and she got 10likes in 5 minutes. "i think its high time we come up with our own nairaland female celebs. "let us keep tab of them. so guys u can add any lady that you feel deserv to be called a nairaland celeb.

Nice try. You created a male moniker to eulogize yourself. You see why I have always tagged you as nothing more than a vain, delusional, narcissist sex object? You know I know you - we've clashed several times .

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Nice try. You created a male moniker to eulogize yourself. You see why I have always tagged you as nothing more than a vain, delusional, narcissist sex object? You know I know you - we've clashed several times .
wa ris dis one saying?
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
hahahahahaaaa I actually usually don't reply you cuz....I don't care what you think about me nor do I have your time....but this is so fuuny. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who the fu...ck care what you think.....if you like you can think of me as a po..rn star I don't fu..cking care. cool cool 8 what you think of me is not my business. But I find this really funny, why would I creat another uername and open a thread like this? hahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
People here are so stupi..d its entertaining. grin grin
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wa ris dis one saying?
Hes saying that I am you. hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahahahaaaa I actually usually don't reply you cuz....I don't care what you think about me nor do I have your time....but this is so fuuny. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who the fu...ck care what you think.....if you like you can think of me as a po..rn star I don't fu..cking care. cool cool 8 what you think of me is not my business. But I find this really funny, why would I creat another uername and open a thread like this? hahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mayb he shud change his name 4rm sonofmark to son of MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Hes saying that I am you. hahahahahaha grin grin grin
lol dnt reply him bcaus he aint worth ur time
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lol dnt reply him bcaus he aint worth ur time
I normally don't...but that was funny manh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by Airforce1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Female Celebrities?
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by Fratello(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:

Why do i feel like sb actually gave a huge Fvuc. TOL
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by hatux: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rubbish! Some dudes never ceased to amaze me here on Nl....
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
You can think whatever you want. Its a free world.
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by Fratello(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
I like the user above my Moniker.
Re: Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. by chimerase2: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wat of hamephrodite celebrities undecided

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Fumbles With National Anthem / See What Ali Baba Have To Say About Women Who Expose Their Body Parts / Davido Shares His Certificate With MTN As An Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.