Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,067 members, 7,966,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:41 AM

Ethnics Hate In Africa Is Why Other Ethnic Cant Rule Over Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnics Hate In Africa Is Why Other Ethnic Cant Rule Over Them (309 Views)

Receiving Salaries & Allowances Jst 4 Blaming GEJ And You Say I Cant Rule Naija / Buhari Is Allowing Other Ethnic Groups To Kill Our People - Miyetti Chairman / Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ethnics Hate In Africa Is Why Other Ethnic Cant Rule Over Them by poiu77: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
if you make an Igbo or hausa a leader you can see, what they will do in other area. So the need for everybody to rule themselves and not been trying to rule others.

the security is not guarantee. which is common in most of Africa. they will kill everybody. mostly with the satellite picture.. You want to make sure only people from the same tribe or ethnics group are leaders.. You don't expect tinubu a northerner to leader the Yoruba people.. you can see what he did to Yoruba schools. destroying everything , stealing all of the money. south Africa is no different from the rest of Africa. it is all over Africa.

security of the people is not guarantee when another ethnic become their leaders in Africa. 99% of the time. he will kill the people. because of ethnics hate

Re: Ethnics Hate In Africa Is Why Other Ethnic Cant Rule Over Them by delishpot: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Africa my Africa see what you have become.

(1) (Reply)

APC Disregards Rumours Concerning Nomination Of Ministers / Xenophobia Human Rights Group Barricade MTN Office In Edo, Threaten To Shut Down / I’ll Resume Oil Search In Chad Basin – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.