Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,757 members, 7,889,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:09 PM

PDP Chieftains Ask Jonathan To Prepare For 2019, Want NWC Sacked Immediately - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftains Ask Jonathan To Prepare For 2019, Want NWC Sacked Immediately (2953 Views)

APC And PDP Chieftains To Form A New Mega Party / Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan / PDP Chieftains Ask Jonathan To Prepare For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PDP Chieftains Ask Jonathan To Prepare For 2019, Want NWC Sacked Immediately by dandoki: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
HzRF:
D way these pple mention money ehn

I believe PDP will re organize

Itz a must

I believe the anti corruption strategy of the in-coming govt will qickly and summarily disarm these looters of the trillions they are brandishing all over the place. If they don't, these monies would be used to distabilise the Buhari regime.
Re: PDP Chieftains Ask Jonathan To Prepare For 2019, Want NWC Sacked Immediately by citizenY(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
barcanista:
SR are despicable liars, propagandists and fraudulent. Their aim is to pitch Jonathan against the NWC of the PDP. Goodluck Jonathan will NOT run in 2019. He has already got what is bigger than the Office of the President. He is a Global Citizen, a Global Icon for Democracy, a candidate for Nobel Peace prize and Mo Ibrahim Award. That is enough to render him influential both locally and Internationally throughout his life on earth.

Mo Ibrahim on Jonathan

"The news from Nigeria today is wonderful. Africa’s largest country has concluded a peaceful election process. Furthermore, the incumbent has already gracefully conceded and congratulated his successor – a first for Nigeria and a benchmark for other African countries to follow.

Today, we Africans are all proud of Nigeria and President Jonathan.

Thank you Mr President. If you are seeking a legacy, you have definitely achieved it.
" Mo Ibrahim, April 1, 2015

http://allafrica.com/stories/201504010971.html

Sophistry in living colours. All our neighbours.. Chad, Niger, Cameroun, Benin and the international cmmunity were fed up with Jonathan. I bet you if get had two more years to go, they would have prayed for his impeachment. They were just leading the bull out of the China shop.

I do not see him play as any prominent role in AU or IN affairs. You cannot give what you don't have. GEJ is no OBJ, Abdulsalami or Kuffor. The guy be like say dem plant eba. What lessons can he teach on politics, economy Good governance, rule of law, or electioneering...splashing. dollars Jega is the new guy on the block. He stands a better chance than. Jonathan for any future national and international role.

I do not see him playing any role in PDP either, as this party cannot survive in the opposition because there is no money to splash. No money no honey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Garage Of Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu / Pls Confirm? Nigeria Military Picking Up People From Their Shops In Ph / "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.